Chapter

Captured

He was standing in the doorframe glaring at me while i was getting ready to sleep. "Oh you´re back." He just kidnaped me this morning after he found out about me being an elf and left me alone with his friends to babysit me and take care that I don´t try to escape. I don´t know how he could know this about me, probably he caught me in a rashly moment when my mental shield was down. "Who gave you my pullover?" I sighted annoyed "Sorry. I took it because I was cold since I´m not allowed to go out, get clothes from my flat or buy something, I have to wear your or your friends clothes when mine are dirty or when I´m cold. So get over it or let me get my own clothes." Now it was he who sighted."You know exactly how dangerous it is for you to go out. What if someone found out who you are?" "Well I´m grown up I definitly can protect myself. I was able to take care of myself before you came and just dragged me here." "Yeah I could see that when I found you. Really even a blind man with a walking stick could have seen that you´re an elf." "Pfft. Yeah if you say so. I´m tired where am I going to sleep?" "Right here." He pionted at the bed in his room."Wait this is your bed. Where are you going to sleep?" I asked suspiciously. "Umm since it´s my bed I guess I´m going to sleep in it." He smirked when he saw my horrified face."Don´t worry I won´t tuch you." Giving him glares I walked to the bed when he stopped me grapping my wrist. "Wait." "What?" "Do you really want to go to bed with all this clothes on?" "Yes. What concern is that of yours?" "Well I´m just taking care of you as I told you before. And you´re gonna get hot if you wear all this in bed. So take it off it´s not yours anyway." "Oh seriously?" I did as he told me, took it off and threw it just anywhere to demonstrate him how pissed i was. Then I slid under the blanket as fast as I could and snuggeld up in it. I heard him sighting in annoyence and soon I felt the mattress moving under his weight.

Actually it´s not like I dont´t like him he definitely is quite handsome with his messy, dark hair, broad shoulders and deep, dark eyes. But the way he treats me like a little girl is just so damn frustrating. Also I have to admit that I´m not used to deal with men. My father used to lock me up in my room when he didn´t need my power to control the elements to spread fear in his kingdom. He literally used me and also my older brothers as a weapon to suppress his enemys but since I´m the seventh child I´m the most powerful amongst my sibling so father prefered to use me and my powers. But after all this time I got sick of being a weapon and on my 18th birthday I finally decided to run away and hide where my father wouldn´t dare to look for me: the kingdom of his worst enemy.

Lying there under the blanket in only my underwear I felt the cold sneaking into my body making it shiver. Suddently I felt his warm hand on my waist pulling me closer to him and pressing my back to his bare chest. I tried to resist but he was stronger than me and just hold me tight. "Hey! What are you doing?" "You said you are cold and all this shivering and chattering teeth are really annoying." I relaxed a bit and feeling this he loosend his grip. "I´m gonna get you some clothes tomorrow allright?" He mumbeled before he fell asleep. Hearing his deeper and slower breaths I felt sleepy too and snuggeled in his arms.

The next morning I woke up alone. As I couldn´t find Kris anywhere in the house I sent the day cooking for his friends, who apparently haven´t had any homecooked meal for ages and so they never tired of eating anything I cooked and even asked for more. Later on Kris came back carrying a bunch of bags. He droped them right in front of me without a word and let himself fall on the couch to watch a football match at TV with the other guys. I looked into the bags finding many warm pullovers, trousers and even skirts and dresses in it. The clothes he bought were all pretty nice, suited and fitted me well. I put on one of the pullovers and went over to the couch. "Thanks" I gave him a peck on his cheek and sat down next to him. He looked at me surprised and I smiled back shyly. After the match we went to bed together. Like the evening before he made me lay in his arms. I looked at him pensive. "Why are you so nice to me?" "What do you mean?" "Well you bought me some clothes and you are hiding me from our fathers and you cuddeled up to me so that I won´t get cold. Why?" "Oh that....hmm..." He began to play with my hair thoughtfully. suddently he stopped, let his glaze sink into my eyes. He seemed to somehow have found what he was looking for and placed his lips on mine.