Not Mine

Not Mine

 

Hanbin puts himself down at the corner of practice room. He rested his back on the cold wall behind him as he tried to breathe properly. Inhale, exhale. Hanbin's head hang down as he breath.

He closed his eyes. Tightly. Tried hard to not cry even though nobody will see him since he is alone now. But still, he never wants to cry. Even though there's so many burdensome things around his shoulder, he promised to himself to not cry.

 

"Kim Hanbin."

A soft voices suddenly filling the empty room. After all of the battle that he through to not cry, Hanbin suddenly in urge to cry as soon as he heard the voice. The voices that always Hanbin wants to hear to. The voice that sounds so alluring to his ear. The voice that he loves the most. Especially the person who own the voice.

The girl that call him, take a lightly steps toward Hanbin. The guy who still in not-to-cry-battle just look at her in the eyes. Hanbin always gave intimidating feeling whenever someone looks at him in the eyes, but she never feels it. She is one of kind.

 

The girl is so quite, that is one of the reasons why Hanbin loves her to death. She never talks too much. She never asks too much. Hanbin can say that she never waste a word to something that not really important or related to herself. She just does.

The thing that she does now is wrapping her arms around Hanbin's neck. Pulls the guy closer to her. Pulls Hanbin into her hug. And that’s the thing that really Hanbin needs the most. A hug. Warm hug. From her.

Hanbin doesn't bother to say a thing. He just puts his chin on her left shoulder. Sniffing her sweet scent that always successfully calm himself. Hanbin closed his eyes.

Hanbin just hit his limit. All the pressure that he had feel so heavy that makes him hard to breath. And finally, he let himself to cry.

She lands her tiny hands on Hanbin's back. Caressed it slowly. So slow that makes Hanbin cried even more. Hanbin let his guard off for awhile in her hug. The most comfortable place in the world. Her hug.

 

Suddenly, she pushed Hanbin away before cupping Hanbin's face in her tiny hands. She wiped away the tears that streaming down his face. Her thumb caressing Hanbin's face slowly. Hanbin caught her eyes.

He meets her eyes. The bright yet soft eyes of her. And for a moment, there is something that he wants to do. He kissed her. Hanbin locked his lips to her. He kissed her, slowly, like his life depends on the kiss. Slowly. Treasure every second that he spent to kiss her. Her lips is so small yet so soft. It tastes like an orange. And mint.

 

Hanbin wished that he can freeze the time so they will never be apart. But, they are not living in the fairy tale. The life that they live in much cruel, especially for Hanbin.

She pushed herself away from Hanbin. Look at the guy in the eyes. Hanbin goes to melt when she lands a peck on his forehead. Hanbin will never forget about her kiss.

 

Everything seems so perfect until Hanbin heard some voice. It's Bobby. Call her name, asked her to go with him. Hanbin broke to pieces.

"I'm going." She said. Hanbin want to dig his own grave now.

 

Hanbin can't do anything except let her go to Bobby. To her lover. Hanbin totally broken as he sees Bobby wraps his arms around her tiny figure. Pull her into a bear hug as he kissed her forehead. They are laughing. Both of them. Especially, her. She looks so happy when Bobby pecked her lips. She smiles ear to ear.

 

"We are going." As much as Hanbin wished he's deaf so he can't hear Bobby's bright voice. But damn it, Bobby's voice ringing so clear in Hanbin's ears.

 

 

When they are gone, Hanbin lets himself to cry once more. Cry hard.

 


 

iKon fever, everyone!

Enjoy reading <3