Prompts

INFINITIZED - An Infinite Writing Contest
infinite
writing contest
TRjgoTH.jpg
8fO57O1.jpg
0zl2wfN.png
PROMPT#1


"I don't care if you're small, I don't care if you're weak. I just want to be there for you, help you out, protect you. I'll make you big. "
PROMPT#2


"If this is the end for us, then here, take my hand because I'll be there by your side until the very end. "
PROMPT#3


"Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain. "
PROMPT#4


"We are good friends but when it comes to rivalry, we don't go easy on each other. That's how us rivals do it, we always want to try and surpass our rivals. "
PROMPT#5


"That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt."
PROMPT#6


"I never rely on luck. It's all my own choice. It leads me to the future."
PROMPT#7


"People cry not because they are weak, but because they have been strong for too long. "
PROMPT#8


"Care too little, you lose them. Care too much, you get hurt. "
PROMPT#9


"Don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I went through, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, back off because you have no idea."
PROMPT#10


"Just because you are different, that doesn't mean you are wrong.. "
PROMPT#11


"Say something that makes sense! My battery is at 30%. "
PROMPT#12


"Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive. "
PROMPT#13


"It's not like I miss you. It's just that the time we had together is a bit piercing. "
PROMPT#14


"Just because you're breathing, it doesn't mean you're alive. "
PROMPT#15


"You have to become the 'first of yourself' instead of trying to become the 'second of anyone. "
PROMPT#16


"You have to be who you truly are and love yourself to truly be beautiful."
PROMPT#17


"My dream isn't to become the best, but to become someone I'm not ashamed to be."
PROMPT#18


"The most valuable person in life is the person standing right in front of your eyes. "
PROMPT#19


"Having a bias is better than a boyfriend. "
PROMPT#20


"I know about women. I know they are not men. "

 

 

 

Image Prompts

 

#21

   

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

#30

#31

#32

#33

#34

 

#35

#36

#37

#38

#39

#40

 

 

Song Prompts:

41. Last Romeo - Infinite
42. Breathe - Infinite
43. Back - Infinite
44. Good Luck - Beast
45. Empty - Winner
46. Wait For Me - iKon
47. Run - Epik High
48. Just One Day - BTS
49. Can't Stop - CNBlue
50. Obsession - Boyfriend
51. Can't Hide it - 15&
52. Mental Breakdown - CL
I'm in Love - Ailee
53. Goodbye My Love - Ailee
54. Eternity - Vixx
55. Error - Vixx
56. Rose - Lee Hi
57. Don't Flirt - Ukiss