F.A.Q.

INFINITIZED - An Infinite Writing Contest
infinite
writing contest
TRjgoTH.jpg
8fO57O1.jpg
0zl2wfN.png
#1
QUESTION:  What do you mean by any story will be accepted?

"That means one-shots, short stories, and even 50+ chaptered stories will be accepted. It's all about whether or not the story is finished in time."
#2
QUESTION: Can I include non-infinite characters in the story?

"Yes you can, but as it says in the rules, all or any of the members of infinite MUST be the main character. You can use Kaistal as a side pairing for all I care."
#3
QUESTION: How much are we allowed to write?

"There is no limitation to how much you can write. But the minimum amount of words you need to have is 3000 words. Yes that means one-shots need to have at least 3000 words."
#4
QUESTION: What do you mean when you say any genre is accepted?

" That's pretty self explanatory. You can write a story in any genre and it will be accepted. If you choose to write , it must be tastefully written and it has to make sense. That's all I have to say about that."
#5
QUESTION: Can I submit a story that has been submitted in another contest?

"Go ahead and do so. The story just needs to be written in the year of 2014 and make sure it's not breaking any of the other contest's rules."
# 6
QUESTION: Do I have to use a prompt?

"I'd like to see the author's writing skills and how they are able to develop a plot line with those specific prompts. I however, do not require you to use a prompt. They are there to help guide you in your story. Feel free to use as many as you need, just include which prompts you used in your story foreword.
#7
QUESTION: Can I submit multiple entries?

"By all means, submit 100 entries but it has to be written in the year of 2014 or later. Just know that only one entry will be able to place."
# 8
QUESTION: Can I have a coauthor/ beta-reader? 

"You may have one if your english isn't very developed. But if you place, you'll have to split the prizes on your own."
#9
QUESTION: What if I don't finish the story by the deadline?

"If you don't finish your entry in time, your story will not be able to place. I'll still accept the entry of course and if the story was well written despite it not being completed, I may or may not have an honorable mention."

Bonus Points - I'll be giving out bonus points if you have specific things included in your story. No I will not tell you what they are because if I do, you'll only be focused on trying to get those points. Please note that even if you do not get any bonus points, your chances of placing is still very high.
 

Author's Note: I just want to let everyone know that the prizes are just here to motivate you to write amazing stories. I'd like to believe that even without the prizes, you'll focus on your love for writing and that you'll enjoy it.  BY THE WAY GUYS, MAMA HAS STARTED SO GO VOTE FOR INFINITE IN ALL THE CATEGORIES THEY ARE NOMINATED FOR ASAP. *Ahem*



Do you have anymore questions? Pm Last_Inspirit.