My enemy?

The Magical Dance

                Changjo POV

Yesterday I had that small dance battle with Minhee that ended up by us doing a couple dance. I really didn’t understand why I danced with her. I don’t like her, right? But why I danced with her? And when the song ended why I stayed that close to her looking into her pretty eyes?
Yes I said pretty because her eyes are really beautiful; I even thought that Minho hyung was right when he said that she is a pretty girl. Yesterday I felt her beauty.

Wait! YAH! Choi Changjo what are you talking about? She my enemy; E-N-E-M-Y. So you can’t look at her like that.

Anyway after the classes finished I went to the dance studio like always. But today the feeling was different for me and for Minho hyung too; because we were both looking at the door waiting for someone. That someone is Lee MinHee of course.
It has been an hour that we are waiting but she didn’t show up.

Minho did finally give up and focused on his teaching. But his expression showed that he was a little sad. When I saw his expression I couldn't control my anger because I know how much my brother get interested on people that have talent and how much he wants them to shine in this world; it’s why he wanted Minhee to come after he saw her dance. But that stupid girl didn’t came and that make me so angry.

I decided to go out of the class and search for her. After I run in the school for some moments I saw her sitting under a tree, listening to music. So I went to her and took off her earphones

“Who the hell you think you are to not come to the class of dance? Do you know how many people dream to be in your place but can’t? And you have it and don’t want it?” I told her angrily

“What the are you talking about? And why did you come to disturb me?” she said confused

“What am I talking about? Are you kidding me right now, LEE MINHEE?” I screamed at her “Don’t tell me that you really forget about my brother’s order?” I said trying to stay calm this time

“Ah! You are speaking about the dance’s lessons!” she exclaimed “this is not my problem because I told him before that I will not come. And dancing is not my dream so I didn’t lose any chance” she continued calmly.

Aish! Her calm tone makes me angrier. Why she don’t want to come to the dance studio even if she is so good at it?

“Not your problem? I don’t care about your problems but because it’s my hyung’s problem so it’s mine too. So you have to come with me right now” I said grabbing her hand and dragging her with me to the dance studio

“NO! I don’t want to. LET GO OF MY HAND RIGHT NOW; CHOI JONGHYUN” she screamed at me; trying to get her hand free but of course she couldn’t because I was stronger than her. I don’t have those abs just as decoration, I am really a strong boy.

So when we arrived to the studio everyone were looking at us surprised; I even saw my best friends' mouth opened and eyes widened. I think they were surprised because they knew how much we dislike each other and how we end up fighting when we are together. So when they saw us coming in together and even holding hands they were more than surprised.

Wait!!! WE ARE HOLDING HAND? What’s wrong with me to take her hand in mine? I was so angry at that time that I didn’t thought about what I was doing and just hold her hand to drag her with me here.

So when I came to my sense I let out of her hand and focused more on my hyung. I should say my surprised hyung.

 

              Minho’s POV

Changjo went out suddenly and I really didn’t understand why he did that. He never ever miss a lesson of dance because he liked to dance so badly.

After few moments he came back holding hand with Minhee. That fact really surprised me because I knew that he dislike being with her.

Don’t tell me that he is dating her now without me knowing? Oh! That will be awesome; she is the perfect girl for him.

But before I could go any further imagining them as a perfect couple, I came back to reality.
At first, I was happy seeing her in my class but then I understood that she is here just because she was forced to. And I became serious again

“What are you doing here both of you? Don’t you know that you are disturbing your friends that are trying to study?” I said with a cold tone

And you Changjo; how dare you to go out without my permission in the middle of the lesson?” I asked him angrily

“The both of you GET OUT right now and let your friend study”  I continued; I even screamed at them but calmed myself the second after.

“But Hyu…I mean teacher; I bring you the girl you wanted” Changjo said to me trying to defend himself. But that didn’t infect me at all

I don’t need you to bring her here. If she wanted to come, she knows where this studio is. And she told me that she can’t dance so this case is closed” I talked looking at her this time

 

                Minhee’s POV

I was listening to the music calmly at the courtyard when that pabo come and drag me to the dance studio where I get screamed from the teacher.

I think he is angry because I didn’t come as he wanted. I even felt that he was disappointed at me.
I really want to do as he said but I promised to not dance again. Those past days when I did dance it was just a mistake that I don’t want to repeat.

“but teacher she is really talen…” before Changjo could end his sentence I hit him to his leg to him to shut up because I didn’t want for anyone to know about my talent in dance.

“I said OUT” the teacher screamed again.

I think I have to talk with him after and tell him how much I am sorry to disappoint him but of course I will never tell him the reason behind all of that.

Like that we get out from the studio. Before I went in my way; Changjo stopped me

“Why are you doing this?” he asked me calmly. The tone he is using right now is really different from the one when we were bickering; this showed how much he was serious

“Doing what?” I asked him confused

“Why you don’t want to enter this club so badly even if you are good at dance? Do you have any problems? Like an injury in your legs that doesn’t let you dance?” he asked again still with that seriousness.

“A problem? Ah! Yes I have a big one” I said with a serious face too.

 “What’s your problem? Tell me perhaps I can help you” His worried face confused me. He is worried for me now? Ay! That doesn’t make any sense.

“Don’t think that I am trying to help YOU. I am just doing this because I want to help my brother” he continued.

I knew it! Why he would get worried for me? He is my enemy anyway right? Tsk. I will not let this go like this. I will take my revenge

“If you want to know my problem that badly I will tell you” I said seriously again.

“My problem is…”

“What?” he asked with curiosity.

“My problem is…

.

.

.

.

……..YOU” I said finally laughing so hard at his reaction.

“WHAT?!?! Are you making fun of me right now?” he said angrily “I was serious with you and wanted to help you. I wanted to help someone for the first time in my life and you are making fun of me? PABO-YAH” he continued screaming and then was gone still angry

Tsk! What is wrong with him? I was just joking with him and he took it seriously. He is really a boring boy.

 

 

 


A/N : I hope I am not going slowly in this story. this is my first time writing one so I am worried that I am not doing well.

I think in the next chapter things will get better & intersting

so do read; comment & subscribe josseyo <333