The dance club

The Magical Dance

                Minhee's POV

The next day I was sitting in the same seat as yesterday because 1st I really like that place, 2nd and the most important reason is that if I change my seat it will mean that I am scared of that guy (I don’t know his name yet and I am not curious at all to know it).

After I took all my things out and get ready to sit Ricky came to speak with me

“if your life is important to you I advise you to change your seat because this desk is Changjo’s”

“Changjo? Who is this changjo? Ah! You are surely talking about that stupid boy from yesterday? but why should I change my place? Why it will not be him to do so; because I arrived first today” I responded to him.

“but it is his place from the start Minhee-ssi so please change to another seat, nae?” he asked me again with a cuter voice, if it was his place I would get up from there already but because it’s Changjo’s I can’t, I can’t lose to that idiot so I couldn’t stop myself from responding to Ricky again.

“sorry Ricky-ssi; but this seat doesn't belong to him so I will not get up from here.” I said with determination in my eyes “Ah! Or did he buy it by chance? Yes he probably did that because he is rich if he is coming to this school like all of you right?” I continued

Then I heard a voice beside me and I knew was Changjo's

“you are really a courageous girl, if you want an answer to your question I will give it to you; yes I am a really rich person & if I want I can buy you & all your miserable family”

Now I really can’t forgive him and I hate him more because he just spoke about my family & he said that it is a miserable one? I am so angry to the point that I can hit him right now but instead I choose to just speak

“buy my family? If my family could be bought I wouldn’t be here right now wasting my time speaking with a stupid guy like you; instead I would already bought them and spead happy moment with them”

“did you understand what she just said?” he asked the other students but of course they just shook their heads meaning no.

Of course they will not understand because I was speaking of my personal life that they all ignore so I really didn’t understand why he asked them. Ah! right, because he is a fool that’s why.

Anyway his voice pulled me from my thought when he spoked again

“I don’t care about what you were talking about, the thing that I understand right now is that you are sitting in my chair AGAIN & you put your horrible books on my table and you said that talking with me is a wast of time.” He said angrily while looking directely in my eyes

“I was so kind with you yesterday but not today because now I will show you who Changjo is” he finished his sentenceand was ready to hit me but at that instant our teacher of history, Mr.Yang came inside the classroom and was screaming at us

“what’s all those screaming that I can hear from the end of this hallway?” but when he saw Changjo he became so calm and changed his voice to a sweet one, a voice that I disliked because of what will happen in few instants

“oh! It is you Changjo-ssi, so you came today to the class? How is your father doing? I will go and visit him soon; but is there a problem?”

I knew it!! The change of voice he made when he saw Changjo means that he is in his side which mean he is my enemy and yes he proved that quickly when he saw me in that seat so he came and start screaming at me

“so it is you the girl that everyone is speaking about in that school, how dare you to take this place? You don’t know that it is Changjo’s?”

“I didn’t thought that I would be this famous in just one day.” I said with sarcasm

“And yes sir I know that it was his seat” I continued with less respect & interest than I speak with other teachers because this one is really pissing me off

“do you think that this school belong to you to sit here?” he continued with his loud voice

“No sir, this school don’t belong to me and I am sitting in this place because yesterday it was empty so I took it” I spoke with the same boring tone as before

“yesterday is yesterday & today the owner of this desk came so you have to get up from there”

His place. His desk, but seriously what is wrong with this school’s students and teachers?

“His owner? Who? Him?” I asked the teacher like I don’t know who he is talking about pointing to changjo.

“Are you playing with me right now Minhee-ssi? and when you speak about him you have to do it with more respect, understood? You don’t know who is he”

Aish, this teacher is really a .

“the only thing that I know is that he is a student like me & there isn’t any difference between him and me here and if I have the right to change places he can do the same, so why you don’t ask him to change because I am already sitting here?”

“What? I said that you will go sit somewhere else you have to do so, without any other words and you know, now that you pissed me off to this point I will ask you to get out of this classroom”

But what is wrong with this teacher seriously?

“What? But I did nothing wrong, I just sat in an empty desk”

but that teacher didn’t change his decision and he just show me the door with his finger as if I don’t know where it was. There were also the students who were laughing when I took my things and getting ready to go out but when I arrived beside Changjo I whispered something that only him who could hear it with a big smirk in my face

“Tsk, I didn’t know that real men doesn’t exist in this school & that the one who pretend to be real men are just hidden behind their teachers and money”

“What did you just said? Repeat! I think I heard it wrong” he asked me angrily but of course I didn’t responded him so the teacher come back again to me and asked me

“What did you said to him? Now plus of getting out, you will run 20 round so OUT”

I just did what he told me so I leaved the classroom while listening to the students’ laugh and them whispering about the fact that I deserve that. When I finished my 20 rounds of running the bell rang meaning the end of my classes for the day, but instead of going at my home I went to a room that I noticed the first day I came to this school; it was the dance studio where the students practice. This school has a lot of private clubs like dance club, singing club, golf club and a lot more. This didn’t surprise me at all because I expected it from the start. Those rich & arrogant students must have a way to spend their money so those clubs are the solution to their problem.

So I just stand behind the door & followed the dance of the students who were inside. I even noticed the four boys that came the last time to our classroom, I think they are also friends with that jerk. I stayed there observing until I heard a voice behind me, a man’s voice that started me at first but I relaxed when I turned around and saw his face. He was tall and muscular; probably he is an athlete or something like that; he look older than me, perhaps a sunbae but he wasn’t wearing the uniform of this school, he have a beautiful smile spend on his peaceful face. He looked like a good guy to me.

“Do you wanna enter this club? Or you are just here to spy for others schools?” he said with a sweet voice

“NAE? Aniyo, aniya, I am not here to spy for anyone, I just walked from here, I am sorry” I told him with my biggest smile & with some aegyo; yes I do aegyo when I want to.

“Oh really? So for you to walk by here you need half an hour?” he asked me confused.

Aish!! it has been an half hour already that I stand here? What should I say to him now? I just didn’t say anything instead I lowered my head in shame.

“Don’t worry I will do nothing to you that will hurt you like other teachers” He reassured me

“I heard what happened with Changjo” he continued with a smile

Oh no! He heard about that incident too.

“but I am in your side and I want to thank you because you did a great job”. He continued to talk while laughing.

Wait did I hear well? he said that I did a great job? and he thanked me? I am really confused now.

“So you heard about that incident you too? Is this school like this always? Every news get spread everywhere and in just few moments. I am impressed” I said to him while acting like I was shocked.

“yes that’s the truth, so welcome to this new world; but the most important of all of this is that I want to know if you wanna join this club or not?” he asked me again still with that calm voice

“me? Oh no! I don’t want to, and do you really think that a girl like me know how to dance? hehe you're wrong. Sorry again if I bothered you, I have to go now” I said to him in panic with a black chuckle and went from there quickly. I think he understand nothing from what I said.

 


A/N: Why Minhee panicked?

and who is that mysterious guy?

Will she enter that club dance or not??