Reunited

Come Back To Me (Sequel to Thank You and Goodbye)

Dara's thoughts = red italics, Jiyong's thoughts = blue italics

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara sits on her favorite spot on the resort. This was where Melissa found her a week before. She is always drawn to this place. Maybe it was because it was so peaceful. She feels like she could let go of her problems if she's at this place. If someone proposes to her here, she just might accept because of the atmosphere. 

Her days of vacation are coming to an end. Sooner or later, she has to go back and face him. She's unsure of what to do. She looks out to the water and thinks about the times they were together. Suddenly she hears music playing.

Listen to this song while reading :)

http://youtu.be/65NQAutCbt4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY WITH ME by Taeyang feat. G-Dragon

Geudaedo nawa gateun seulpeun pyojeongeul hago isseotjanha (You have the same sad face as me)

Wont you stay with me

A-yo whats up baby girl
Oneulttara deo beautiful (You're especially more beautiful today)
Geu dongan jal jinaesseo eosaekhan jigeum uri dul (How've you been? It's awkward between us right now)
Geunyang i just wonder i modeun ge natseoreo (I just wondered, everything feels so strange)
Nega bulpyeonhaji anke kulhan cheok hae mal georeo (I pretend to be cool & start talking to you so you won't be uncomfortable)
Aegyo seokkin jangnane ollaganeun bunwigi (The atmosphere gets better at our cute jokes)
Ttaeron jinjihaedo negen gabyeopgeman deulliji (Even when I get serious sometimes, you just take it lightly)
Utgiji eoneusae da bin wine & tea (It's funny, at some point, the wine & tea are empty)
Geu soge gadeuk chaeun neukkim theres something (But it feels really full, there's something)
Was so lonely nae mameul neon aljanha (Was so lonely, you know how I feel)
Haru jongil gidaryeo on najanha (I've waited all day)
Ilbureo nal mireonaeryeo ganghancheokhago itjiman (You pretend to be strong on purpose to push me out)
Nugubodado yeorin naui darling darling (But you're softer than anyone else, my darling darling)

* Geudaedo nawa gateun seulpeun pyojeongeul hago isseotjanha (You have the same sad face as me)
Wont you stay with me naegero wa (Won't you stay with me, come to me)
Ibeun anira haedo nuneun nal wonhandago malhaetjanha (Your lips don't agree but your eyes tell me you want me)
Wont you stay with me naegero wa (Won't you stay with me, come to me)

Yejeongwa gachi bamgeorireul duriseoman georeo (We're walking on the night streets just like we did before)
Nuga bwado wollae dajeonghaetdeon yeonindeulcheoreom (Close enough for anyone to think we're lovers)
Saramdeul manheun keulleop duri bubibubi (Dancing up on each other at a crowded club)
Hey did you maybe flirt with me a little bit
Neoneun sure chwihae naneun neoui nunkoip mome chwihae (You're drunk with alcohol, I'm drunk with your eyes, nose, lips, body)
Nae gwie soksagineun ne sumsorie mabidwae (You're breath that whispers in my ear paralyzes me)
Ja ije baby i will take you home (Now baby, I will take you home)
Majimageuro neol hanbeonman deo sege ango (I'll hug you tight for one last time)
Geu balkoni ireun achimieotjanha (It was on that balcony, early in the morning)
Gieongnani soneul heundeureotjanha (Do you remember? We waved with our hands)
Geu narui uri moseubeun neomuna wanbyeokhaetjiman (We were so perfect on that day)
Doraseo na honja tto dasi falling falling (But I turn around by myself once again falling falling)

REPEAT *

Amureon maldo eobsi neol i sungane meomulge haejwo (Let yourself stay in this moment without a word)
Oneulbami jinamyeon saeroun nari sijakdwae (When tonight passes, a new day will start)
Naegeneun neoppuniya nae sarangeun neo hanappuniya (I only have you, you're my only love)
Hey mangseoriji malgo geujeo idaero stay with me (He don't hesitate & just as you are, stay with me)

For worse or for better
Just stay with me forever
For worse or for better
Just stay with me forever

REPEAT *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks towards the cabins and wonders why they started playing this song all of a sudden. A silhouette of a man walking towards her suddenly appears in front of her. She knows that gait but it can't be. He's a hundred miles away on a different country. But this guy walks like him. As he moves closer, she see the familiar blonde hair holding a bouquet of pink roses, her favorite color. Is she hallucinating now? Is she missing him so bad that her mind has conjured him here?

He walks towards her slowly. She can see the nervousness in his features. She never thought she'd see the day where the mighty G-Dragon was not confident. But she sees him now and it makes her heart flutter.

What does it mean? Why is he here?

He stops in front of her as the music starts to fade. He looks at the face he's been longing to see for weeks now. He has finally found her. He hands her the flowers which she graciously accepts. Then for a few moments, they just stood there staring at each other. Finally, Dara's curiosity got the best of her.

"Jiyong...what are you..."

Jiyong silences her with his finger.

"Dara... noona, let me speak first."

Dara shuts and nods at him. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't think. I only thought of my selfish needs. When I asked you to be my 'pretend girlfriend', I actually wanted you to be my real one. But for some reason, I thought you didn't feel the same way,  so I made the fake girlfriend scenario to save my pride. Kiko was... is just a friend, nothing more than that. You were the one I wanted, not her. The pictures were my idiot way of taking the hate you were getting from my fans away from you because I saw how you were affected by it. I thought, since you didn't really feel the same way, it wouldn't hurt you, but it did. I hurt you. And for that I am so sorry. I never meant to do that. That was the last thing I wanted to do. I want you to know, that those times when we were 'pretending' to be in a relationship? I wasn't pretending then.  I thought that was the only way I can show you how much I love you. These past few weeks you were gone were hell. You can ask Seungri and the others how pathetic I was not knowing where you are. And that is the truth."

Jiyong moves in a bit closer. His hand trembling as he tries to caress her cheek. Expecting her to flinch at the contact, he was surprised that Dara leaned a bit closer to him.

"I love you Dara. I didn't want to call you noona then. And I don't want to call you noona now. I just want to call you mine."

Dara was speechless. She tried to find her words but her insides were melting too fast. It was like a dream she never wanted to wake up from. Since Dara wasn't saying anything, Jiyong's nervousness goes up a notch.

Maybe she hates me now. But there's no turning back. It's now or never. If she says no, then at least she'll know how I feel.

His other hand goes to the other side of her face, cradling her head. His eyes searching hers for answers. Then he says the next words so softly, tears leak from her eyes.

"I know it's too early to propose. I still have my military training to go to. But rest assured I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. But since we have to wait, is it ok Dara? Can I call you mine?"

The tears scared him for a bit but then he sees her smile. The beautiful smile he's been longing to see. Her hands make their way to cradle his face too. Smiling through the tears, she whispers back to him.

"I've always been yours Jiyong...you just had to ask."

And with that declaration, Jiyong smiles and claims her lips in a bone melting kiss. Dara had to hold on to Jiyong as her legs suddenly felt like jelly. Jiyong's arms wrap around Dara and hold her closer to him. Feeling her response, he deepens their kiss.

 

From afar, two figures watch the lovebirds reunited.

"Thank you for answering my call Melissa-noona. Actually, thank you for posting that picture on IG."

"You're welcome Seungri. I couldn't stand seeing my bestfriend sad. Besides, I didn't know this was going to happen. I just thought they needed to talk."

"Well, regardless of the result, I'm happy for them."

"Me too. Now let's go and let the lovebirds have their privacy. This is the first time you guys have been here right? Let me give you a tour." 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

Thank you for reading my story. :)