Somewhere In Seoul

Come Back To Me (Sequel to Thank You and Goodbye)

Jiyong's thoughts = blue italics

Somewhere in Seoul...

Jiyong was in his room wallowing in his sadness. He misses Dara like crazy. He has asked her members where she is and they say they didn't know. He asked his sajangnim where she is but he won't budge. He's been stalking her SNS feeds but so far it's been silent.

Where are you Dara-noona? Come back home.

In the middle of his reverie, his door slams open. A loud panda enters.

"Hyung hyung hyung... hyuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnngggggg!!!"

He rises up from his bed and gives Seungri his fuming dragon glare.

"What!"

Seungri ignores the glare, Normally, it would scare him but he knows his hyung has been hurting. He's still not sure what happened. He hasn't said anything to him or the other members. But he noticed his hyung has been sad and not his usual self since his Dara noona left. He's been observing them for quite sometime. He knows they have feelings for each other. Which is why he was surprised why his hyung was caught by the papparazzi with that girl again. His hyung is so stupid sometimes. He shakes his said with that thought. A pillow hits him squarely in the face.

"Yah hyuuuuuuuuuunnnggggggggggg!!!"

"Yah? Did you just..." *sigh* "What do you want maknae?"

"You've been moping here since Dara noona left."

Busted. But he tried to keep a straight face. "No I haven't."

"Yeah you have."

"What's your point?"

"The point is...I wanna know why you did that to Dara noona. Why would you hurt her like that when you know she loves you as much as you love her?"

"I didn't...what did you say?"

"Why did you get your pictures taken with that Japanese model when you knew it would hurt her? You know...your girlfriend."

"I didn't know it would hurt her. I thought, to her, she believed she was just my pretend girlfriend."

"Pretend girlfriend? Hahahaha!!!" Seungri bursts out laughing.

"What the hell is so funny maknae?"

"That you guys thought you could be in a 'pretend relationship'. Very funny hyung."

"Why would that be funny?"

"Because you guys have been making goo goo eyes at each other from the beginning."

"What? No we didn't."

"You guys have so much chemistry, it's no wonder one or both you didn't combust while you guys were together."

"It was that obvious?"

"Why do you think we were keeping Dara noona's fanboys at bay?"

"I thought because you guys just want the best for your noona."

"Well, we do, but mainly because we don't want to wake the dragon."

"What?"

"Hyung, when it comes to stuff you love, you turn into a dragon when somebody touches them."

"No I don't!"

"Yeah, you do. Remember when noona had that kissing scene in her mv? We thought you were gonna tear Minho hyung apart."

Jiyong blushes. 

"And when TOP hyung had that kissing scene with her in Gummy noona's mv?"

Jiyong growls. Seungri jumps at the sound and distances himself.

"See?"

"What's your point maknae?"

"The point is...the point is...... I know where Dara noona is and you don't." Seungri said mockingly then runs out the room. 

A furious dragon follows the panda's wake. He caughts up to him in the dorms common room.

Jiyong grabs the back of Seungri's shirt.

"What did you say?" Seungri is shocked by Jiyong's strength. He didn't think he would be, after seeing him all mopey.

"Hyung, you're scaring me. Let me go and I'll tell you."

Jiyong lets go of Seungri and sighs. He drops down on the couch and bows his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry Seungri. I'm just... I miss her so much. The girls and sajangnim won't tell me where she is."

Seungri sits next to Jiyong and pats his back.

"Well...hyung...before I tell you where she is, I have one question to ask you."

Jiyong looks up at Seungri. "What is it?"

"What are your intentions with noona after you find her?"

"Seungri, I love her. When I see her, I'm gonna tell her I love her and never let her go."

Seungri grins. "Right answer hyung."

Jiyong smiles."So...where is she?"

"She's in the Philippines hyung."

"How do you know?"

"I'm following one of her friends on IG  and she posted a picture of noona there."

"Is there a way you can get in touch with this friend?"

"I think I got her contact number from awhile back. She's a fan." Seungri says smugly.

"See if you can contact find that number and ask if I can talk to her."

"Ok." Seungri goes back to his room and Jiyong heads to his. He's got some planning and packing to do.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Last Chapter up ahead.