1

I'm Dating My Idol

A figure was lazily sitting, more likely laying, on the couch. Feet placed infront and on top of the table. She was unintentionally pressing the buttons on the remote, not bothering to watch at all. Suddenly, she stopped on a particular show. She turned up the volume more and watched attentively now. The show was a live show where they  interview idols or group. And now, it was her favorite group, f(x). F(x) is a kpop group under SMent. It consists of 4 girl members. Suddenly, deafening squeal was heard when it was the group's rapper began to speak, introducing herself. Krystal was now spazzing over the tomboyish girl.

"So Amber, you have been famous lately especially to girls. What do feel about it?" The host asked amber. Victoria handed the mic to amber. 

"Well, I'm very glad and happy about. I didn't expect for me to be that famous," Amber answered.

"Okay, we have some questions here. It came from the fans," the host said as he read the paper. 

"Okay, ready?" Amber nodded. 

"If you were a real boy, what kind of girl would you date?"

It took 2 minutes for amber to think before answering. Krystal turned the volume to max level. 

"I would like a girl who is sweet, nice and has good fashion sense," Amber said and smiled. The girls, mostly amber's fans, screamed. The tomboy could only smile at them.

"Well, you have some taste, haha," the host joked. "But whats with the 'good fashion sense'?" 

"So that she can pick clothes for me," 

Krystal watched the show until it ended. She was quite sad. None of those traits fitted her. Except for the good fashion sense. But still, she thinks she has no chance. 

"Why so sad Soojung-ah?" She heard a voice coming from behind. She turned back to look who was it. It was her sister looking at her. She sighed and shook her head.

"Nothing unnie," she sadly said. Jessica knew theres something and knows what was it. 

Jessica sighed, "Soojung, I know its about your idol," 

Krystal turned back again with a confused face, "How did you know?" 

Jessica snorted, "Like theres something new. Like come on Soojung, wake up. She wont notice you heck she even doenst know you exist," Jessica's statement made krystal frown more.

"Unnie! Your so mean," Krystal pouted. Jessica just rolled her eyes. 

"Get dress. Your yuri unnie is coming and will be picking us for shopping," This made krystal smile a little. Besides from Amber and f(x), shopping is also one of her favorite. 

She stood up and went upstairs to her bedroom. She only took a quick shower and got changed already. As soon as she heard the car honk, she went outside.

"Hi unnie!" She waved at the girl inside the car. The window car slide down revealing a tan girl wearing shades. 

"Hi Soojunggie," the girl replied and waved back. "Wheres your sister?" 

As if on cue, front car door opened and a particular person entered. She kissed the girl's cheek. 

"Hi seobang," she greeted sweetly.

Yuri smiled, "Oh there you are,"

They both heard the loud thud from the back. The younger Jung went in too. 

"Lets go?" Yuri asked them both and both nodded. They drove until the mall.


Short? Sorry, hehe. First chap, done!