Sequel

Tied
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later…

 

 

Five years has passed, 4Minute announced their separation on their fifth anniversary. There were mixed feelings between the fans but the members promise to always stay as 4Minute and their music will stay in their hearts forever.

 

Hyuna and Gayoon were married at the end of the year where Gayoon agreed to tie the knot. Hyuna gave birth to a little princess in the same year of their marriage. Gayoon designed her own brand and opened a few shops, now she’s a famous designer. Hyuna became a top model. Hyuna would wear Gayoon’s designs when she launches a new series of clothes from her brand.

 

Jiyoon became a composer-producer in Cube. She continues producing great music, also on behalf of her members. She got a few awards as well.

 

Jihyun became a full time actress. The members watch all the dramas she participated in and cheered on her. Jihyun got consecutive awards on her acting.

 

Sohyun continues with her studies, moving on to university majoring in theatre.

 

 

“Mommy G! Wake up!” Gayoon’s little princess Andrea woke her up.

 

“What’s up Andrea? It’s still early, let Mommy G sleep a little more.” Gayoon gave a light pat on Andrea’s head.

 

“But Mommy H said if you don’t get up and make breakfast, you’ll sleep in the living room tonight again.. Andrea wants to sleep with Mommy G.” Gayoon could feel Andrea pouting so she gave in and got up to wash her face.

 

“Mommy G, why did you sleep in the living room last night?” Andrea was sitting on the kitchen counter watching Gayoon making their breakfast.

 

“I don’t know either. Mommy H just kicked me out of the room.” Gayoon smiled at her little princess.

 

“Did your hurt then?”

 

“That’s just an expression, Andrea baby.” Gayoon laughed at Andrea’s cute question.

 

Andrea swing her legs on the chair while waiting for her Mommy G. They would chat and joke occasionally. Gayoon sure spends quality time with Andrea whenever she can and has the chance just like this morning.

 

“Good morning Mommy H! You are very pretty!” Andrea praised Hyuna the first thing in the morning.

 

“Good morning, my Andrea. Have you had your breakfast yet?” Hyuna planted a kiss on Andrea’s cheek.

 

“Nope, Mommy G is still cooking.” Andrea pointed at Gayoon.

 

Hyuna’s hands found her way to Gayoon’s waist and hugged her tight from behind. Gayoon was used to it because Hyuna always love to give her back hugs.

 

“Do you have work later?” Gayoon asked without breaking her attention from the bacon that’s cooking.

 

“Nope.” Hyuna answered while resting her chin on Gayoon’s shoulder.

 

“Can you give me my card later? I want to go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients for our dinner tonight.” Gayoon said. Ever since they got married, Hyuna controls Gayoon’s money. Jihyun handed Hyuna Gayoon’s bank book as well.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Hyuna broke the hug and went to the fridge.

 

“Ya, do you not trust me?”

 

“No. Who knows if you’re going to the supermarket to meet Soyu unnie.” Hyuna’s jealousy outburst again.

 

A month after their dating news, Gayoon and Soyu were caught hanging out at a supermarket. Gayoon and Soyu were good friends since they were trainees but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter