Sleeping Beauty

Together With You

Seoul, Korea.

A body sleeping peacefully on the bed. There is no sign the girl will wake up any time soon.

Medication can be sense from the silent atmostphere. Beside her was a guy who eyes never once leave the unconcious girl alone.

He is Kim Seokjin, husband to Kim Adele the girl who laying on the bed still sleeping.

His hand still holding onto her, praying that she will wake up at this moment.

"Adele, wake up please."

"I need you right now", He let out a sigh.

"Everyone need you now... especially our son", quickly he wipe the tears that start to falling out.

This is not the first time, he cried.

For the past 3 month, he being living like this.

Everyday he will bought a bouquet of daisy before stop at the hospital accompany his unconcious wife. Waiting for her to wake up and seeing her bright smiles again.

-*-

Busan, Korea.

"Amele, today i brought you a new book to read for you", a guy smiles looking at the sleeping girl.

"It was, sleeping beauty. Your favorite i guess?", he let out a chuckle.

But then, his eyes smiles fade away and replaced by a concern.

"It's already 3 months and you still in the dreamland. I miss you."

He take a deep breath.

And he smiles after regained some energy to do so, continue read the book.

"A story start with a beautiful queen..."