...

kmw in bangkok

*taeyeon pov*

'we are here in bangkok to host the music wave im with tiffany together with nickhun to be the mc of the show. truthfully i'm feeling uncomfortable seated between them, but how will they know they are busy giving eye smiles to each other. ican't take this anymore i need to get out in here..'

 

"ahm...fany ah i will just go to restroom for a while just stay here ok? excuse me nickun ssi.."

 

"ok tae comeback here immediately okay? iffany said beaming her eyesmile..

"ok"  i said.. as if you want me to comeback immediately i thought..

 

on the way to the rest room i kept my head down i dont know that i already knock someone down..

 

"ouch!"

"mianhe!im so sorry.." i said while helping her getting up..i kept bowing that i dont know who i bumped with keeping my head up its iu ssi...for a second i was mesmerized by her eyes..she really looks beautiful tonight..

"iu ssi..im so sorry..let me help you clean your dress up in the restroom if you dont mind me to let you accompany you.."

 

"of course not taeyeon im glad that you will accompany me so lets go?" she said while smiling..

 

'they are now heading back to the event.nickhun is already seated beside tiffany.only the seat in the left is empty..leaving one person to just stand..

 

"aishh..i knew this will happen ..i mumbled

"are you okay taeyeon ah?" asked iu

"deh..you go take the seat i will just remain standing..

"andwae..you take the seat i will stand up..

"no,no i insist go take  it.." i pull her and make her seat in the chair.i dont know that i was holding her hand.i only realize it when she tugged it..

"im sorry.." i said while blushing

"its ok"she said..i swear i saw a pink tint or her cheeks..

'i look to the side and see tiffany glaring at us..i just shrugged it of..i dont interfer with her with nickun so she dien't have the right to interfer me and iu..

'the event was successful i also learned that iu will be my guest to my radio show so i proposed to her that we fly the same flight together and she agreed..i told tiffany and she is whining..

 

"fany ah! i need to go back now..you can stay here  a little bit more i have a schedule to attend to.just fly the same flight with nickun oppa arasso? iu and i will be leaving now."

"but wae tae?!why she need to flight same with you?"

"because she is the guest to my radio show and im the one who proposed this set up so stop whining..see you later ok?"

 

"ahh..taeyeon ah we need to go now.."

"ok lets go"i said a little bit blushing her voice is so soft...i thought.

"so fany see you later in our dorm ok?bye tiffany" i purposely say tiffany because im letting her go.saying goodbye to her together with her full name is the start that im letting her go..i know i dont stand a chance to her and since nickun is courting her i know that i will be neglected..its time for me to move on and i think i found  the  one..i thought while smiling.

"im coming iu ssi!!wait for me! i said in a dorky way.. i think fany this is our goodbye you found your happiness i found mine lets be happy..iu ah..i think you are the one..♥

 

*end of pov*

 

---—----------------------------------------------------------

THE END! i know this !but in not a taeny shipper im a yulsic shipper just trying some other stuff so i dont care if you criticize the story..soooo...annyeong!!