Introduction.

Our Love Story

Do Kyungsoo is just an ordinary 16 years-old student (an eleventh grader). He doesn’t have an athletic body, he isn’t tall, and he isn’t one of those smarty pants. He is the true definition of “ordinary”. He comes from  a pretty well off family and he lives alone in an apartment in Seoul to attend SM High. His family stays in Goyang, his hometown. He has a couple of friends (literally) that he can always lean on named Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Kyungsoo has a pretty busy schedule as he is pretty much an active person. Despite the fact that he is an active person, he is pretty calm and shy. He is a part of the school’s singing club. He isn’t that popular, but people know him for he is one of the main vocalist in the singing club. Unfortunately, he doesn’t enjoy the attention because he received a death threat once.

---

 

Kai is... Kai. He uses the nickname given by his father since he was a little kid. Now, he even introduces himself under that name and everyone calls him so. As a result, people either forgets his real name, or they just naturally never know it. He was born in Seoul, and he lives with his parents. Just like Kyungsoo, he attends SM High. He is younger than Kyungsoo, but they are in the same class because he enrolled kindergarten a year sooner. He simply has a crush on Kyungsoo because he feels comfortable everytime Kyungsoo is near and he feels obligated to take care of the older (but smaller) boy. He doesn’t bother to confess his crush because he doesn’t want to make a big deal over it. He is  the school’s dancing machine as he is the captain of the school’s dancing team. He is just simply, popular

---

 

Park Chanyeol is one (out of two) of Kyungsoo’s besties. He is dubbed as the happy virus for being smiley all the time. Because of this smiley attitude, people mistake him for not being serious, even when  he was dead serious. Since he is the happy virus, he is the social butterfly and he can be friends with literally everybody. Other than Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, he is also close with Kai, for they are actually childhood friends.

---

 

Together with Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun is literally one of the “couple of friends” that Kyungsoo have. Kyungsoo treats him like he is his long lost twin sister(?) because he feels that he can talk about anything Baekhyun. It is obvious to everyone that Baekhyun Chanyeol like each other, but things never get any further. They are naturally cuddly and lovey-dovey around each other without the official status. Baekhyun is also a part of the school’s singing club together with Kyungsoo.

---

 

Oh Sehun is the other childhood friends that Kai and Chanyeol have. He moved away when he was younger, leaving Chanyeol and Kai alone, but the three of them always keep in contact through video calls.

---

 

Kim Junmyeon or Suho, if you would like, is the School’s Angelic Prince and he sets his eyes on one of his juniors, a certain short boy. He is a year older than the others, so he is a twelveth grader.

***

 

A/N:

Hey there, this is the introduction and I want to point out that the boys are all in one class except for Suho, and there will be some cameos by the EXO-M members (and also the ex-members) sometimes in the future. Thank you!