Im going back to the start--

If there's a place for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence. Jessica was in the room filled with it, and she couldnt remember why it is here. she remembered this room filled with fantastic colors, the walls were painted with pink and skyblue. the dreamcatcher was hanged on the window, the lights that warmth the whole place and of course-- Tiffany a simple person made this room a place where happiness belongs.

" eh Sica!, what do you want to watch some girly dramas or-- girly action movies?" Tiffany invited with a grin. Her eyes are filled with joy and i couldnt take my view on it. Since i moved here, she was always there to help me. she was always there for me.

"sica, sica!--" her arms are on my shoulders as i came back to my senses because of her shaking. "what? What?" i replied like i just woke up. 

" sweetie, are you listening to me earlier?" she bit her lip and look at me. Those lips are enchanting i wish to bite it a little.

 " uhm, uhmm, y-yeah. okay.. what was that again?" I chuckled in response. Damn it. i was being out of this world because of her.

she laughed and ran her fingers through her hair, fixing it helplessly.

" i said want to watch girly movies?"

My eyes widen because of it. i hate girly stuffs in movies. Tiffany is playing again.

" tiffany! you know--

"oh no we will!" she laughed as she tickled me. Yep. this is my kind of joy. 

" Tiff.. hahahaha... stop.... hahahhahahah"

----------------------------

Jessica sighed and her dry lips. she arranged the messy magazines and stacked them one by one. she smiled weakly while arranging her clothes remembering tiffany used to dress her with this fancy fabrics for fun. A sudden knock took  her attention and yoona came in with a small smile.

" hey dear. are you alright--?" she asked warmly. 

" uhm yeah, just.. just arranging things" i replied but my attention was on the clothes.

" look-- im sorry.what happened to her"

My eyes filled with sudden anger and frustration. " please dont come up anything about her!--" i bit back in response. "-- anything.. just anything except her!" my eyes are poured out sudden tears, and my heart was heavy to feel the pang of pain. Yoona hugged me from behind and cried. tiffany was lost. yes i lost her when that day arrived. That ty day came into my life that made my whole world drown in the sea of agony. 

------------------------------------

" Will you wait for me neh?" tiffany puffed as arranged her hair  again. We came out finally from the boutique which i find boring and sans perfection.

" yeah okay.. just dont go anywhere else like you used to. pff- youre one in a million and youre hard to find" i winked at her with a wide smile.She blushed  in pink and it made my heart flushed in a moment. She gathered herself up as she walked to the shoe store across the street. Girls, Why do they like these things?

Suddenly, my attention was alarmed when I hear tiffany screamed. My eyes diverted into her  and  i ran as fast as i could. A man was robbing her and he had a knife with him. but i was too late, tiffany lied helplessly on the ground, The man was captured when he ran straightly. The people were in sudden motion calling an ambulance and police. I brought tiffany in my arms. she was filled with blood. i was plunged into pain seeing her lie without any help from me. I wanted to kill the guy. i was angry. i was so angry and i cried at her. 

" Tiffany hang in there--" The ambulance was now here and she was brought safely inside. i was holding her hand while we are ging to the hospital. my tears arent stopping from flowing. tiffany smiled at me and squeezed my hand. 

" hey jessica, if there's a chance of bringing our sweet past--" She said while her eyes are slowly shutting. please dont say those words.

"--- if there's a perfect place for us.. then.. tell me.....  Jessica.." Her words are dying,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter