YoonHyuk - The Dance

The Dance [Oneshot]

 ..............................Story 2-YoonHyuk - The Dance...................................

[Note: This dance battle is the dance battle from the lunar special,but I changed the line up [slightly] other words it's almost different only some things are the samexD]

Ah man.....he was here again?

Oh well...

Ignore him Yoona...ignore the man in the tanktop that is dancing like no tomorrow...

Easier said than done....

Considering he was as graceful as a ballerina...except he was doing hip-hop,popping and gliding....he was a graceful dancer despite the difficulty of his moves,Hyoyeon had learned from him,that's why she was just as graceful.

She didn't notice he had spotted her staring until he called out to her.

"Ahh Yoona-sshi! what brings you here!"He said in his always happy voice,wiping down his body with a damp towel,did he not know,she was a 19 soon to be 20 year old woman with hormones? and that he was a very hot 23 year old dancing machine?


....apparently not...


She watched as he poured water on his head over at the dancing room's sink,the water rushed over his newly colored jet black hair,he was hiding it until his 4th album comeback with his group...Super Junior...but that was only when at a recording/broadcast,but he walked aroung here with no hat...enough to see his gorgeous locks of hair. She honestly didn't know when she had become so attracted to him...it scared her....everyone around her always said.

'She'll end up with Kibum watch...or Nickhun and Yoona look so cute! or her favorite are her and Taecyeon dating?' Yes she was always paired up with guys...but never the guys she liked....sure she liked them...but as friends...but when had this crush on her sunbae...her...friend...one of her best friends...started?'

...Even worse....she couldn't tell him...no telling how he'd take it...

"So what are you here for?"He asked drying his hair with the towel.

"Ah Just....coming to workout..."She said shyly....a change from her normally loud,tomboy behavior she used to show him,though he didn't seem to notice the change as he nodded and went to his locker and grabbed a new shirt,he had changed in front of her before ,just his shirt people jeez...but now...she had to look away before being embarrassed at caught staring at his muscles...he may be skinny as a stick...but his arms had filled out well...and well his abs and pecks were now becoming noticable.....she could say...he was becoming buff lately,not nasty buff,like some wrestler guy....but a thin frame buff...like Jaejoong Oppa.

The shirt was another black tank top...yes..he was out to kill her with his new found attractiveness...yes....Lee HyukJae was out to kill her...

"Eunhyuk Oppa?"

"Hmm..?"

"Ummm well I have to guest on that new Dance Battle show that was created....and well the girls and us have a routine worked out...however..."She can't believe she was asking this..but dang she wanted to beat Kara and 2PM this time...they always beat Super Junior and SNSD and SHinee when they're on a team...she loved her fellow idol friends...but she wanted to beat them just this once...


So Hyoyeon,Yuri,Seohyun and she made a plan to make a special stage with Super Junior...but they had decided Yoona and Eunhyuk should do a duet dance...though Yoona argued Yuri or Hyoyeon should do it.

The girls argued that Eunhyuk and Yoona would make a better eye catching pair...so this is why she ended up here....

"However?"He asked with a perfect arched eyebrow.Yoona gulped to not think of such thoughts,harder to do than say.

"They think we should do a special stage with you guys...the idea was for a duet dance,Hyoyeon suggested it and Yuri agreed,but me and you were the ones they wanted to do the special stage..."There I said it,Yoona thought.


Eunhyuk's eyebrows raised,him and Yoona? It didn't seem to bad,and they could win with this idea....

"Sure why don't we start tomorrow?"Yoona nodded.

She walked out and took a breath,now to tell the girls.

"So?"Hyoyeon asked as Yoona walked in,Yoona nodded the approval,Yuri and Hyoyeon started giggling causing both Yoona and Seohyun to give them a questioning glance.

"What?"Yoona asked

"Part 1 of get Lee HyukJae to notice Im Yoona is complete"Yoona would've spit out her water if she had been drinking it...or choked on it...


"FELLOW SNSD MEMBERS SAY WHAT!?"Yoona yelled,a huge blush staining her pale skin.

"Well we decided,to get you and Eunhyuk Oppa together,after all we see the way you look at him."Yuri said smirking,Yoona could die.

Yoona sighed...oh well....

Next Day~


Yoona walked into the dance room where the super junior boys were...Hyoyeon,Yuri and Seohyun were already there. All members of Suju were there except for Kibum,ZhouMi and Henry.

"So me and Hyoyeon was working on a dance and well we made it and now we have to teach Yoona"Eunhyuk said as all eyes went on her,she gulped...she was a star but when her friends all had eyes on her she became shy.

"Okay so Yoona we're gonna dance to this..."Eunhyuk said holding up a tape that had Lady gaga's paparazzi on it as far as she knew...lots of skinship make take place with this song,please kill her now....

Yoona then noticed Seohyun looking nervous,she walked over to her.

"What's wrong Maknae?"Seohyun nodded over to Kyuhyun...Yoona smiled Seohyun gained her first crush.

Soon the crew left leaving Yoona and Eunhyuk alone to begin dancing.

They had been practicing for an hour but they weren't done.

"Okay so when she say's 'I'll follow you until you love me' you need to follow me like this. and then touch my chin and force my face to face you"Tiffany had translated the lyrics for him so he knew the meaning of each sentence.

So when the line in the song came Eunhyuk shrugged Yoona off,but then she followed him with a strut,the grabbed his wrist,touching the side of his face with her right hand,she slowly pulled his face toward her,inside Yoona was screaming at the intensity of this dance,the passionate look of it,and that it was Eunhyuk she was dancing with made her heart jump out of her chest,but on the outside she looked like she was just a professional dancing the way he wanted her too.

"Perfect.."Eunhyuk said quietly,but Yoona had caught it.

"Perfect? is it?"He turned a little bit red,but nodded...he cursed himself for saying something like that.

"Okay now when she says 'Baby you know there is no other superstar,I'll be your papa-paparazzi' I want you grab my hand like this,and then spin around me until you can hug my back,you'll start at my back so you'll go all the way around me."Eunhyuk said as Yoona started the dance.

Yoona was pressed against his back they were back to back as her right hand held his left,he then spun her around him as she then pressed against his back once more,he pulled her arms around his frame,then pulled away and turned around,and spun her around until her back was pressed against his chest,then the did a couples style y wave,they separated and then she paused in a posistion with her hands on her hips and looking in his direction as he broke into a solo dance,something similar to the solo he had in U except he wasn't rapping,just the dance bit.


He then glided in front of Yoona and grabbed her as they moved slightly against one another,without touching to much...the song then ended as it ended with him once again pressed into her back his arms wrapped over hers which was at her stomach,his head was cradled down into her neck,her head to the side a bit.

They stayed there a minute or two after the dance was done.

Yoona wanted to scream,not in fright,but she was a minute away from fangirling the man behind her, did he not notice he had yet to release her?

She really didn't mind she actually started liking him when he and Shindong had guested at SNSD's first concert during her solo,he was acting as her older brother to find her a groom,but she realized during the solo she'd prefer him as her groom,it scared her more than she could've said,but even then she just acted as though he was her brother.

Yoona backed away from him quickly once she realized the thoughts she was having,he too gained his senses and let her go,he walked over to the CD player and started the song once more,gesturing for her to come nd practice once again,back into professional mode,Yoona nor Eunhyuk was now embarrassed but only was thinking in they're professional modes.

"Yeah then we should,pull away from one another and -"Yoona was cut off as Hyoyeon and Sooyoung fell into the room,Eunhyuk gave them an awkward look as they chuckled nervously.

"Aaa...ahaha...heh heh hey Yoona...HyukJae oppa..."Hyoyeon said nervously.

"What are you guys doing?"Yoona asked through gritted teeth.

"Um well we were told to tell you guys since the slip Yuri had,the doctor said she can't do the battle,so Sooyoung is stepping in..."Hyoyeon had a sly smirk on her face as Yoona and Sooyoung started talking she walked over to Eunhyuk and tried to see how he felt for Yoona.

"Oppa.."

"Hmm?"He asked looking through his ipod.

"Did you know that..Taecyeon Oppa will be attending the Strong heart show with you and Yoona after this dance battle?"This caught Eunhyuk's attention she noted.

"What about it?"

"Well I heard from manager oppa,that the show is planning to continue on with they're 'scandal' and Yoona wants it to stop,but Taecyeon doesn't seem to mind that much lately..."She saw Eunhyuk stiffen.

"We need a guy for her to start a new scandal with..but who?"Eunhyuk almost choked looking at Yoona as he listened to Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk seemed in deep though Hyoyeon decided to leave him wondering...she could laugh at how easy mention of Yoona and some guy got him looking like a blubbering idiot.

Time skip~

It was the day of the dance battle and Yoona was feeling more and more nervous time was fast approaching for her and Eunhyuk to do the duet,she was more nervous than he was,well at least it looked like it,but Yoona knew Eunhyuk loved dancing but he loved for dances to go perfect,he had never tried such a dance before and Yoona no less. Come to think of it the only time they shared a dance was the tribute to Micheal Jackson and even then she was beside Sungmin.

Round 1 - Rainbow/Jung Juri vs MBLAQ
Round 2 - T-Ara vs Beast
Round 3 - Gag Men vs Gag Women
Game Battle - All celebs
Round 4 - After School vs SNSD
Round 5 -Host vs Host [one being Kim Shinyoung]
Special Freestyle dance - All celebs
Round 6 - 2PM vs Super Junior [+ Special Yoonhyuk Dance]

=====

It was time for SNSD's dance against After School they decided to do some of the moves from they're concert,not because they wanted to but with the Oh! comeback they barely had time to practice,Yoona started off the dance tutting,Eunhyuk was amazed she pulled such moves,then Sooyoung she had cools beats for her solo,Hyoyeon killed it as expected from the dancing queen,soon Seohyun started dancing as a song Eunhyuk now recognized as Sophia Fresh's What It is. Soon Yoona,Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were doing awesome moves he didn't know they possessed,he was entranced,looking to his band members he saw Leeteuk and Donghae looking at the girls in awe,Kyuhyun was smiling..err...smirking at them and across the room Shindong was talking to 2PM but he was watching the girls with his jaw dropped. Eunhyuk could've chuckled at the guys in that room the girls of the SM family tend to have that effect on men. And no he didn't just mean SNSD he meant all the women in his SM family,BoA,Fx,The grace also...


'What it is..what it is!' The song ended as the girls threw one arm up in a 'Whatever' motion ending the dance.

The girls bowed ,they lost which Eunhyuk couldn't understand,sure After School were awesome plus a good dance and song choice,but the difficulty in the moves were non existent,the choreography of the girls dance was much more creative and complicated. He decided not to dwell on it,instead he decided to congratulate the girls on an awesome dance.

"We still lost Oppa..."Yoona mumbled as he chuckled and patted her back.

Soon it was Yoona's turn to be surprised,Eunhyuk was awesome! Donghae also..Shindong still hit the moves like no problem,Leeteuk kept up like normal,but she had to be surprised at Kyuhyun's new skills.

Then she remembered soon after this segment she and Eunhyuk would do the duet dance,she sighed and took off her red jacket to reveal her black tanktop,it went just above her belly button,she and Eunhyuk decided to match in Tanktops,except his was just tight to his form unlike her's that showed her belly.

She ran to the back and pulled on some jeans that matched his and ran back out,she still had time to enjoy the boys performance before her's started.

The song replay came on,signaling Yoona to get on the floor to do te transition.

'Shawty's like a melody in my head,that I can't keep out got me singing like..nananana everyday like my i-pod's stuck on replay' She moved across the floor as smooth and y as possibe without looking like she was trying to be y. Soon the song Paparazzi hit and they began the routine.

Needless to say the people in the studio were speechless at this dance,it was y and hot perfect for a couple...but it wasn't vulgar,it was like ...well an art to some people.

Yoona and Eunhyuk glided and popped,Yoona's heart felt like bursting out of her chest,she wasn't nervous to dance in front of the girls,the oppas...the other stars,the crowd...but she was nervous that she was dancing like this in front of Eunhyuk,despite they had practiced this dance repeatedly in the last few weeks it was still shooting her nerves out of control.

Then came the last move that did the most damage to her nerves,the 'Fake' kiss,the hat he was wearing he pulled off as he and her hid there faces behind the hat,but to her shock,he quietly pressed his lips to hers,if she had been any other girl she would've screamed. But she was just shocked at what he did,in front of everyone,regardless to others it looked fake,but it was very real. She stared into his eyes and he smirked at her and winked before pulling the hat down,she stood there in shock,Leeteuk who was always observant noticed Yoona's shocked and flushed features and Eunhyuk's obvious smugness,he guessed that the 'fake' kiss wasn't so fake after all.

Yoona was utterly speechless,the guy she's liked for a few months just kissed her,Hyoyeon smirked knowing what happened,Leeteuk sent a curious glance at Yoona then a sly smile at Eunhyuk.

"Super Junior!!!"The hosts announced,meaning Super Junior had won the dance battle,the girls laughed and congratulated them,the show's recording then ended as Sooyoung walked over to the food table.

Soon only the artists were left in the studio,glad to have a break,Yoona walked up to Eunhyuk.

"Yoona!"He said smiling.

"Oppa..can..I ask...um why did you..uhh..."

"Kiss you?"He asked smirking,this was a new side to Eunhyuk she noted.

Eunhyuk knew she would ask,so he prepared the answer as soon as he could think straight.

Yoona nodded afraid of the answer,but something told her he wouldn't just kiss her just cause he felt like it.

"Well a friend of mine informed me you would be on strong heart,with me,Teukie Hyung and DongDong Hyung,and also 2pm's Taecyeon and Junho,and well I just need Taecyeon to know you aren't single."He said bluntly,Yoona gaped at him,is he..jealous?

"Oppa..um...I don't like Taecyeon oppa that way.."Eunhyuk nodded but looked at her.

"But he does..Taec is my friend and all,but he needs to know...your taken"Yoona was now pulling a Donghae....er Fish look.

"I'm...Taken? by who!?"She said loudly getting the other artists attention,Eunhyuk knew she would react like that,he turned and smiled at her,his next words shocked not only her,but everyone in the room except Hyoyeon and Leeteuk.

"By me..."He winked once more and walked off,leaving a stunned Yoona..Taecyeon walked over and asked her what happened.

"Umm..Eunhyuk oppa just claimed me..heh heh.."She said then it clicked,Eunhyuk wanted her,she started smiling and she felt like she could die right now and be content.

She then had a thought...he wasn't the only one gonna claim someone.

She walked up to him talking to Leeteuk and Donghae,she tapped his shoulder,he turned and looked at her with a puzzled look,she then pulled him down by his black jacket and kissed him,Donghae's mouth dropped a little and Leeteuk started high pitch laughing,moving away Eunhyuk had the same stunned look Yoona had.

"Fine...I'm taken by you,but that means your mine too oppa!"She then walked away leaving a stunned Eunhyuk.

"What just happened?"Eunhyuk asked touching his lips.

"Ummm you were just claimed and now you are owned by Im Yoona."Leeteuk said through laughter,Eunhyuk nodded but was dancing like a little kid at christmas on the inside.

Eunhyuk and Yoona now belonged to each other,and no one would change that.

[END]

 

I made this awhile back and posted it on my live journal and at SSF xD

I hope you all enjoyed it,please don't take,if you do,please credit me,I worked hard on this one...