what shadow?

Nobody Seen!

 

when i looked back i felt a chill like someone was watching me...... and  yet my brother went to his room and so i know its not him messing with me. As i turned i felt a pressence that left me curious and also not afriad. and when i turned back to my mirror it was gone, " that was weird..?" i left that out from my mind and i went to make spaghetti after i was done cleaning up my mess i went to get my brother to get his food and as soon as i said foods done come eat he ran from his room to the kitchen and people think i dont feed him which i do...but he's also 3 years older then me and he can cook he just doesn't want to get up most of the time, i also went to get my food  when i went to sit down at the table i got a feeling i was being watched again when suddenly i felt light-headed...I grabbed what was closest so it happened to be the table and my brother caught this and he helped to make me eat. and after sensing the pressence it vanished just as fast as it came.. forgeting about that i looked up and seen the worried face of my brother and to make it worse he is a worry wart and he doesn't want to voice it out he came up to the table and as soon as he knew i was okay he asked me about my first day of school ? it was fine i don't get why you were so worried about that . He was watching my face expression because he thought i was lying but yes i kinda was i don't need him flipping when i go back tomorrow and i realized he asked something when i didnt catch a thing he said, what sorry i was spacing. " did you meet anybody new today" i said yes i did and their different then the last school i went to but whatever '  so how was you're day today. i heard it was fun with a new miss beautiful.....He Blushed......and i was just messing with him ....so who is she?  " what do you mean i didnt say anything ohh would you look at the time i got to go to bed...! he dashed to his room after he put his dishes away in the sink and he was gone i was left there wondering...what just happened.. I looked at the time after i was done eating and woow time goes by fast it was 11:00 p.m and i went to put my dishes in the sink and started to wash them and i felt hands wrapping around me.. i didnt pay any attainion to it because i thought it was him then i suddenly realize he went to bed and then the person was gone.....? What just happened ?  i was still feeling weird and so i went to take a shower and i got out and into my pajamas and looked at the clock 11:30 p.m and boy it was going to be hard to get up tomorrow!

 

Next day at United Acadamy

I was having a strange dream and i heard my clock go off and soo with much difficulty i got up and turned my clock off as i turned around and headed for the bathroom to get ready. I don't want to go and see the guy again i don't know about him. and also i thought i was the only one to see the shadows ..?  I was so into my thoughts that i didn't realize that my brother was knocking on the bathroom door, "Hurry it up will you i gotta PEE!!!!" and i was laughing and i was also getting dressed to go to school and it was successful after a couple times of hitting my head on the door and as soon as i opened the door he rushed in..GoodMorning brother, I walked away and heared a soft tap of a water in the kitchen and their was no one here except for us two.... I went to check it and it stopped half way okayy. that was different and i turned around only to be met with a chest and it was my brothers haha the look on his face!, I waved it off and gave him a hug and left to finish getting ready and by the time i was done  I  seen my brother caught sight of me and smiled and he made breakfest as soon as he knew i was awake .  and i sat at the table eating my eggs and toast and milk, I finished them in seconds haha the look on his face was funny and i heared him say "are you sure your a girl!! you eat like a man..!!!!" I just smiled and laughed... i headed to the door once i grabbed my bag and went to school again,

 

 

I went to the school gates and what awaited me there was a group of people looking and gossiping about whatever they do ... i dont care about gossip, i went through the gates and passed them and they stood their speechless..... I felt eyes on my every move and i seen it again the shadow... as i was walking deep in thought i felt hands pulling me and shoving me into the wall and i felt scared and something else inside of me and i think gossip was about me in a way and a punch landed right on my stomach and i doubled over in pain , they were saying i shouldnt of come here  and how much of a kiss up i am and next thing i knew the whole school was looking down from the building or outside watching and  that was when i felt it again the small shift of pain againt my head and it stopped and they landed another punch this time it meant more then what it was intened too i looked up and the bell rang signaling it was time for class to start and everyone went to class the day went by like that and i seen the mysterious guy again with the same smirk he had but i decided to ignore it and i was trying to figure out what had happened back at the school gate but then i felt that presence again  and i looked everywhere and everyone thought i was looking at them so i was pushed into the door of the classroom by a guy and i remembered him hanging around the mysterious guy and i really need to pay attainion to names now and someone said to stop and that pullled me out of my train of thought and so school started and it was like nothing ever happened. school finished and it was now 2:30p.m and i seen someone being picked on and they seen me and headed towards me and i felt a chill of that presence and i didn't need to look up to find myself in a group of people surounding me and i couldn't fight back so i was scared and i didn't hear what happened after that i out because of the pain in my head and The FEAR of them knowing my other side....I woke up  to find out it was 3:59p.m and i remembered that i had to be home by 4:00 and i ran straight home and as soon as i opened the door my brother was their watching tv and he seen me with dirt on my clothes and face and he noticed i was panting from out of breathe and i felt like crying my eyes were watering and i felt pathetic and i went to move and the pain was back and i fell to my knees and my brother came straight to me and he hugged me and lifted me up and brought me to the couch and until i felt better and after a hour i could feel able to stand on my own and i went to the bathroom and took a shower and i was listening to music on the radio and a song hit me the lyrics i could relate to it.

"Never Give Up"
 

Visions that can change the world trapped inside an ordinary girl 
She looks just like me too afraid to dream out loud 
And though it's simple your idea, it won't make sense to everybody 
You need courage now If you're gonna persevere 

To fulfill divine purpose, you gotta answer when you're called 
So don't be afraid to face the world against all odds 

[Chorus]
Keep the dream alive don't let it die 
If something deep inside keeps inspiring you to try, don't stop 
And never give up, don't ever give up on you 
Don't give up 

Every victory comes in time, work today to change tomorrow 
It gets easier, who's to say that you can't fly 
Every step you take you get, closer to your destination 
You can feel it now, don't you know you're almost there? 

To fulfill divine purpose, you gotta answer when you're called 
So don't be afraid to face the world against all odds 

[Chorus]
Keep the dream alive don't let it die 
If something deep inside keeps inspiring you to try, don't stop 
And never give up, don't ever give up on you 

[Bridge:]
Who holds the pieces to complete the puzzle? 
The answer that can solve a mystery 
The key that can unlock your understanding 
It's all inside of you, you have everything you need yeahhhh

Sooooo, keep the dream alive don't let it die 
If something deep inside, keeps inspiring you to try don't stop 
And never give up, don't ever give up on you

Sometimes life can place a stumbling block in your way 
But you're gotta keep the faith, bring what's deep inside your heart yeah your 
Heart to the light
And never give up Don't ever give up on you 

Nooo don't give up,
No, no, no, no don't give up 
Oh, no, no, no, no don't...give...up!
 

I was finished with my shower and i opened the door and there my brother was looking at me like im hurt and fragile and then it hit me the shadow appeared again and i fainted but before i was seeing black i seen my brothers face it was worry and scared and he knew i could see stuff and he was asking me about that when it was the next day but today was saturday so no school .