Hidden?

Nobody Seen!

 

 United Acadamy 

Esa (POV)

I got up at 6:00a.m to get ready for my new school... i went to take a shower and to put on my jeans and my t-shirt when i noticed i had a stain on my shirt i went to throw it into a pile as i was turning SLIP....  i rushed up and got my bag im going to need and started to head for my new school called United Acadamy. 

I was walking on my way when all of a sudden a car stopped in front of me when a guy poped out..he looked about 17 and his eyes were a hazel color with his eyes so rough but yet so beautiful they changed how can eyes change color.? and he had something about him i couldn't help but to wonder who he is. and so i tried to be friendly and say hi and he just spead past me smirking....hmmmmm. forget it  i need to hurrry or im going to be late. I finally arrived at United Acadamy  i went to the front desk to get my papers then i went to go to my classroom and as soon as i open the door it happened when i looked up a bucket of water fell on top of me and i looked around i heared laughter and i seen him in the crowd he smirked and yet it was different i went to grab a towel and i headed back to the classroom. I needed to intruduce Myself and so perfect timing the teacher came in " oh you must be the new transfer student i have heard about" "i am yes ma'am " i heared people calling me a up and a teachers pet and i was woundering why. i went to sit at my chair and it collapsed a voice stood out it was him  "I hope you like our Welcoming Party!." and the day went on as it would be i was sitting in a chair near the window in the back and i was taking notes suddenly i felt sick i seen something and i dont know what it was i looked back to see if anyone else had seen it and he caught my eyes he must of seen it too. the bell rang signaling school was over i got all my things together and left....?

I am laying on my bed wondering where and how it all started how did it become like this, I heared something in the living room .....CRASH..!!!                          i jolted up and ran to the living room and when i got there nothing was damaged or no trace of anything. I went to check if someone was in the house It didn't feel right. i never learn to keep my curious self away when i needed to ...."Hey Esa.... my brother says as he was hiding to scare me but then all of a sudden i see myself in a mirror and i started to show my secret i wish i didnt have it.?

 

(sorry this is my first story please tell me if i should not even mess with it and again im also sorry if there is any grammar mistakes)