Day 8

Jungkook, My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- fast forward 5 years - 

I'm now 21 years old and going to school at Seoul National University. It's been about 5 years ever since Jungkook had left. 

Jungkook... Where are you? I'm not mad at you anymore. I just want to see you again. I feel like I haven't spent enough time with you.... 

Jungkook had to leave, and yes, of course I was sad, angry, and etc. I couldn't stop him even if I had wanted to... It was what he had been ordered to do. He said he would always be with me and it's been 5 years. Even though he isn't here with me, I believe that he will come back. No matter how long it takes, I've decided to wait. 

"you, do you wana go anywhere?" my friend Jieun askes.

"Mmmm I want to go to the park...."

"The park??? Why??"

"To think."

"Okay then.. Alright."

 

6:00 PM

We arrive at the park and its around winter. There's snow everywhere and my cheeks have become numb from the coldness.

Jungkook.... Do you see me here? I'm back..... 

I went to the park about once a month for the past 5 years because I kept thinking that Jungkook may still come back and be waiting here for me. I remember all the memories of us together from the past. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go in you?"

"Yea... Let me just empty out my thoughts."

"Okay, then I'll come back with some hot cocoa." Jieun says as she walks away.

*sigh* Jungkook.... Jungkook.... Jungkook....

"you???" A familiar voice says.

"Hello???? Who's there??"

"You can't tell?" The person chuckles.

"No way.... Jungk---"

"you!! I'm back!" Jieun suddenly calls.

"Oh!" I say slightly startled.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Oh... No one... I was talking to myself."

"Oh... Okay... I thought I heard you say Jungkook..."

"Hahaha... Why would I?? You're just imagining things."

 

8:00 PM

We walk to the nearest convience store and say our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter