Final

Cherry Stems

The whole thing started innocently enough, Leeteuk thought to himself as he cleaned up the mess in the 12th floor living room. The 13 members of Super Junior on a rare occasion had a free night to themselves and decided to spend in watching movies on the 12th floor apartment. All of the members were present except Heechul, who according to Hangeng was busy taking care of something but was on his way. There was a small argument on what movie to watch, a tossup between a romance and an action and a horror film that was finally decided between a few rounds of rock paper scissors between Yesung, Eunhyuk, and Kangin. In the end Kangin won and the members all crowded around the TV for the latest action movie, filled with fighting car chases and large explosions. They were midway through the movie when the door to the apartment was thrown open and in strolled Heechul with a plastic bag hanging off his wrists. The second oldest member the lights to the living room and casually grabbed the remote where he turned off the TV, purposely ignoring the other 12 crises of complaints.

"Yah! Heechul, turn it back on!" Kangin cried out angrily. "IT was the best part!"

"Respect your hyung." Was all Heechul said as he set the bag in the middle of the room. "Besides I found something better for us to do tonight."

Ryeowook, who was closest, reached in to the plastic bag and pulled out two containers. The eternal maknae studied the containers curiously before looking back at Heechul.

"Cherries? What are these for?" He asked.

"An experiment." Heechul explained as he took his seat in Hangeng's lap. The Chinese man rolled his eyes but wrapped his arms around the diva anyways. "I heard the greatest thing about them that I just had to see if it was true."

"With cherries?" Sungmin asked in confusion.

"No, with the stems!"

Kyuhyun snorted at this and pulled out his PSP. He already figured out what his hyung had in mind and was already bored with it. As he started to play his game the others moved in closer to see the cherries. They were curious to know what idea Heechul had in mind. After all any idea from the diva was always interesting. Although sometimes not in a good way.

"What do the stems have to do with it?" Eunhyuk asked as Donghae nodded to the question.

"I am glad you asked Monkey! I had read somewhere that if a person can tie a knot with a cherry stem with just their mouth than they are considered a good kisser."

"Eh?" Eleven voices replied in surprise.

"Yep and I have decided to see who is the best kisser out of all of us."

"This is so lame." Kyuhyun muttered to his game. The others winched as they saw the familiar gilt in Heechul's eyes.

"Oh does our maknae doubt his abilities? I pity Sungmin for having such an incompetent kisser for a boyfriend." Heechul replied.

"Who says I'm a bad kisser!" Kyuhyun snapped as he glared at his hyung.

"I do, otherwise you would join us in our little experiment." Heechul baited the other. "Oh well, don’t worry Sungmin, we'll find you a better boyfriend tonight."

Sungmin bit his lip to contain his laughter. He knew that his boyfriend never liked it when anyone doubted anything that he did. It was only a matter of time before the younger snapped and joined in. The man didn't have to wait long when he felt a familiar pair of arms around his waist. Glancing over his shoulder he took note of the angry Kyuhyun and knew Heechul won.

"As if I'll let you take him away from me."
"Then you can go first." Heechul announced as he picked up one of the containers. Opening it up he held it out for the maknae to take a cherry. "Now you get what you have to do right?"

"Of course, hyung." Kyuhyun replied darkly as he grabbed the first cherry.

The rest of the band watched as Kyuhyun stared at the cherry intently for a moment. He then bit of the fruit part of the cherry and quickly chewed it. Once he swallowed he shot a dark look to Heechul before he put the stem in his mouth. A look of concentration appeared on his face as he began working his mouth around the stem. The others watched in utter fascination as Kyuhyun worked at the cherry stem. Almost five minutes later a look of satisfaction appeared on his face as he opened his mouth and pulled out a wet stem and held it out. The other's all leaned in close to look at it, taking note that yes in fact the stem had a small if messy knot at one end of the cherry stem.

"Wow!" They cried in surprise.

"Nothing can beat me hyung." The maknae snarky replied with a look towards Heechul who was also surprised by the result.

"Arrogant brat." Heechul replied as he smirked back. "So, who's next?"

The rest of the band reached into the case and each grabbed a cherry. Looking at each other hesitantly they each bit into the fruit. Then they all placed the stems into their mouths and began trying to make knots. Heechul watched the whole thing with an interested look on his face, not really take part in the excitement. The members were at it for a good ten minutes before the first person was able to accomplish the task. They all watched in shock as Donghae pulled out a neatly knotted stem from his mouth.

"Hey look Hyukkie! I did it!" He said as he showed the stem excitingly to the red head next to him.

"How is it Donghae is the first to get it done?" Kangin asked in bewilderment.

"He must have a lot of practice." Heechul decided with a smirk. He knew his favorite dongseang was going to do it.

"Practice?" Eunhyuk asked curiously as he took out his unknotted and messy stem. "I didn't know you can practice this."

The smirk that appeared on Donghae's face made everyone realize that their fishy wasn't as innocent as they all thought. However, Eunhyuk, being the naïve one, didn't notice this and smiled back easily. He passed any dirty thoughts from his mind as he tried another stem. Next to him Ryeowook sighed as he took out another messy stem.

"I can't do this…does that make me a bad kisser?" He asked tearfully to Yesung.

"Never Wookie." The singer was quick to reply. "It means you need more practice. Like with singing. The more practice the better."

"Apparently I need the practice too." Sungmin muttered in frustration.

Kyuhyun's eyes showed something evil and the others shuddered at the situation the pink lover of the group suddenly put himself in. The maknae leaned in close and whispered something in the older's ear. They didn’t know what he said but it caused Sungmin to blush something fierce.  The older male slowly nodded his head and the smirk on Kyuhyun's face deepened. Jumping to his feet he pulled the other up to his feet and began leading them back to their room.

"yah!" Heechul cried. "Where do you think you two are going?"
"To practice of course." Kyuhyun said with a grin. Anyone with a less than innocent mind knew exactly what practicing entitled and all snickered. The more naive ones, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook, blinked in confusion.

"Wait! I want to practice too! If it helps me get this knot thing done right." Eunhyuk said as he began to get to his feet.

He was pulled quickly back down into Donghae's lap. Embarrassed he tried to get out but the fishy held him tightly in his arms.

"Hae!"

"You can't go with them." Donghae explained as Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into their room and slammed the door close.

"But I wanted to practice too!" The red head complained with a pout.

"Don't worry Hyukkie, I'll help you practice."

"You will!" The other asked hopefully.

"Sure!" Donghae declared with a grin. "Let's start now!"

Eunhyuk, wanting to make knots out of cherry stems, quickly got to his feet. Pulling an equally ecstatic, although for completely different reasons, Donghae to his feet and bit the group farewell as he headed towards his room. Donghae waved to everyone, the biggest grin on his face. The others had to stifle their laughter so not to alert the dancing monkey of his true intentions. Once the door closed to the dancers room there was a sudden banging sounding and a muffled moan. The others did chuckle at this, leave it to Donghae to turn anything into a make out session and most likely with his favorite monkey.

"I knew there was a reason I picked him as my favorite dongseang." Heechul said as he shifted to be more comfortable in Hangeng's lap.

"You think Eunhyuk will be able to make the knot after it all?" Shindong asked with a smirk on his face as he ate another cherry.

"Perhaps…yah! You pabo! Stop eating all the cherries." Heechul cried as he grabbed the container.

"But hyung, they're so good." The bigger man complained back.

"Get your own cherries. While the pair started arguing with each other about the cherries, Ryeowook bit his lip in concentration. Yesung noticed this of course and leaned over to ask the smaller male what was on his mind. Looking at the older male with a bright hopeful look on his face he made a request.

"Can Yesung hyung help me practice making cherry knots too?"

Yesung blinked and then allowed his eyes to drop to those soft pink lips. He had to bite his own lips in excitement. This was a too good of an opportunity to pass up. Looking back at the younger's eyes he gave a nod. This caused the other to smile brightly at this. Ryeowook quickly got to his feet and pulled the turtle lover up to his own. The rest of the band noticed this and looked over at them curiously.

"Where are you two going?" Leeteuk asked them.

"To practice!" Ryeowook declared happily.

The others laughed at this lightly. It seems Ryeowook was just as innocent as Eunhyuk was to the whole idea of practicing. But they all gave their support to the younger and watched with amused looks as he pulled Yesung towards their shared bedroom. The singer had a lustful look on his face and his eyes seemed glued to the younger's as the boy moved in front of him. Their door closed with a click of its own and the remaining members laughed lightly at it all.

"Is there anyone else that would like to practice?" Kangin asked in amusement.
"We might have to continue this tomorrow if that's the case." Siwon replied. "Most of us are already gone."

"He's just upset that Eunhyuk and Donghae are gone and he has no one to practice with." Heechul explained with a smirk on his face.

"He could always practice with Kibum." Hangeng replied with a smile, not realizing the meaning of those words.

The actor looked up when he heard his name. Looking over at Siwon he couldn’t help but blush at the intense stare he was getting from the religious man. Leeteuk sighed at this. He should have realized that this experiment would just become an excuse for everyone to couple up for the night. He turned to scold Heechul for another crazy idea but the diva seemed to be busy at the moment. And that meant playing tonsil hockey with Hangeng, the Chinese man having no problem complying.

"Heechul, if you plan on practicing do it in your own room." Leeteuk called out as he tossed a pillow at the making out pair.

"That's not a bad idea." Heechul agreed, throwing the pillow back. "Come Hangeng, let's go practice."

Hangeng smirked at this. Everyone knew that those two would be at it all night. They were like that. Bidding farewell, the Hanchul couple made their way out of the door and back to their own dorm. Leeteuk decided to call it a night at this point and sent the others back to their rooms. Most of them were already gone but Siwon, Kibum, and Shindong headed back up to their dorm. Kangin stayed behind with Leeteuk, as the leader cleaned up the  small mess everyone made.

"You know you don’t have to clean, Teukie." Kangin explained. "It's not your dorm."

"I know, but seeing as the people who do live here are otherwise preoccupied with their 'practicing' I'm okay with cleaning it up."

"You are too kind Teukie."

Leeteuk blushed at this and turned his face away to prevent the younger man from seeing it. Kangin watched his move around the room cleaning up with a fond smile on his face. Once everything was cleaned up Kangin made his way over to the leader. Gently pulling the plastic bag out of the other hands he set it on the couch and caught the older's hands in his own.

"Teukie," He whispered to the other softly.

"A-ah Kangin?"

"Why not to do some practicing of our own now? I'll make you a pro in this cherry stem experiment in no time."

Leeteuk blushed brightly at this but smiled at the taller man. Interlocking his fingers he led the other out of the dorm and towards his own. All in all it was a good off night for the group…

*Next Morning*

"Guys! Guys!" Eunhyuk cried first thing in the morning to the others of the 12th floor dorm.

"Too loud hyung." Kyuhyun complained as he entered.

"Why are you grumpy this morning?" Yesung asked as he sipped his coffee in content. "I thought after last night you would be in a good mood. I sure am." He added with a look towards Ryeowook who was cooking. The younger blushed at this.

"He's upset because I topped last night." Sungmin explained as he entered.  The pink bunny had a smirk on his face as he accept the coffee that Ryeowook offered him. Yesung nearly chocked on his own drink but chuckled.

"Poor Kyuhyun." He said in amusement.

Kyuhyun glared at the others but before he could comment Eunhyuk interrupted.

"Hey I have something to say!" The dancer complained.

"Sorry hyung." Ryeowook commented right away as he handed the dancer his strawberry milk. "What do you want to tell us?"

"I can make a knot in a cherry stem!" He declared happily as he sipped the straw to his drink. "Hae helped me last night so I got it down."

Yesung and Kyuhyun both snickered at this but the others smiled at him. Sungmin pushed the bowl of cherries that were randomly sitting on the table towards the red haired dancer. With a nod towards the younger he leaned back into the chair and waited. Eunhyuk grinned as he popped the cherry stem into his mouth. About five minutes later he pulled out a perfectly knotted stem for the others to see.

"See! I can do it now!"

"Do what Hyukkie?" A new voice asked as two arms draped around the dancers waist. Donghae pressed his lips to the other's neck affectionately.

"I made a knot!" Eunhyuk announced happily as he showed his lover his accomplishment.

"Good job. I told you that practicing would work." Donghae replied back with a grin.

"Wait you actually practiced it?" Kyuhyun asked in surprised.

"Amongst other things." The dancer replied with a smirk before kissing the red hairs neck again.
"We actually got quite a lot done last night, right Hyukkie."

"I guess that means Eunhyuk is a good kisser than right?" Ryeowook asked with a grin.

The blush on Eunhyuk face was enough of an answer for everyone. Yep a free night always was fun for members of Super Junior.