The Switch Confuses

The Switch
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello, my fellow Minwoo minions~! WARNING: SHAMELESS PROMOTION (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

"Latching on to the Traitor" will be updated soon (next week maybe). "Curiosity Killed the Deer's Innocence" will be update when Bigbang comes back. "The Last Descendant of Lee Seunghoon" … what is that fanfic again? LOL! It will be really soon~!!! ^^

Anyways, thank you sooooo much for reading "Uranus." And I am side-eyeing everyone for enjoying the Jupiter reference. LMAO! AND EXCUSE YOU! I CAN WRITE FLUFF STORIES! Read my Henber fanfics and die with cheesiness. And my Minwoo one-shots are fluffy~!!! TT_TT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please enjoy and spread the Minwoo love~! ^.^

THE SWITCH (by kaijin-taichou)
1.3 – The Switch Confuses

Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Genre: AU; Humor; Crack
Main Characters: Kim Jinwoo, Kiritani Mirei, Song Minho,
Pairing: Minwoo; MinoxJinwoo; MireixMino
Summary: Jinwoo was Mirei's miracle. He came to her life at the moment she needed someone to become her.

==========

 

Mirei was still amazed of how beautiful Jinwoo was as her. She might sound arrogant but the heiress thought she must be really pretty since she and Jinwoo looked alike.

The Japanese girl promised to meet the Korean guy in her favorite boutique after Jinwoo learned that Mirei was already engaged, which meant Jinwoo was engaged as well. And he had to meet his "fiancé" in two days.

"I want my life back! Whatever you paid my boss back in Korea and he let me stay here in Japan for more than a month, please stop it! I don't want to stay here! I will not get married!" It was how Jinwoo greeted her when she showed herself to him. No hellos. No "how are you?"s. Just that rant.

Mirei tried to calm him down so the heiress promised that she would be back as Mirei but after her parents arrive from France.

But for now, she needed Jinwoo to stay a little bit longer and he has to listen to the background information about her fiancé.

Mirei was taking the risk of being caught. She thought it would be fine. Her four-week freedom was really short but freedom was freedom. As much as she enjoyed it, she couldn't possibly destroy sweet Jinwoo's life.

Mirei watched Jinwoo as he begged her to grant him his wish for that day.

"Please, Mirei-san. I need to wear my normal clothes. I need to dress like how I was dressing before, even just for this day. Please!" Mirei felt Jinwoo would cry anytime.

"Promise me that you won't try to escape," the heiress said.

"How could I escape? I left my passport in your mansion. And with your money, I am pretty sure I cannot go elsewhere," Jinwoo pointed out.

Nodding, Mirei called Kasumi, the store manager, and asked her to give the clothes Jinwoo wanted. The Korean guy refused but Mirei insisted.

"Don't worry, I won't use them to blackmail you," Mirei joked.

She watched a happy Jinwoo, skip hopping, as he went to the fitting room to become Kim Jinwoo again.

==========

If he were an anime character, Mino could have sworn there was smoke above his head now, as though he was a volcano.

He just scolded two of the bodyguards that were supposedly looking after Mirei. Mino couldn't believe that they left her in the boutique where they found her when the heiress tried to run away.

Mino knew the bodyguards were following their boss' instruction but they should also know how to disobey Mirei discreetly.

According to them, Mirei was talking to the store manager and an unknown woman. What made Mino explode was the bodyguards weren't able to see the face of the unknown woman.

As he entered the store, the employees greeted him. He bowed at them quickly and smiled politely. He immediately looked for his boss, whom he found inside the store manager's office.

Mino knocked on the glass door and entered the room. He found Mirei talking to the store manager. However, there were only two women in the room.

"Mirei-sama…" he called. Three days after that incident in the garden, it was Mino's first time to talk to a fully-awakened Mirei.

He didn't have the courage to face the lady after kissing her. Mino was doing his job as Mirei's bodyguard from afar: looking after her in a very safe distance. But before calling it a day, Mino would visit her in her room and watch the heiress sleep.

He was getting creepy, Mino had to admit. But he couldn't help but appreciate the sleeping form of Mirei. He just learned last night that the girl snores like a man but Mino found it funny.

The night after he kissed his boss, Mino was finally able to touch Mirei's face while she was sleeping. He was able to fight the urge to kiss her but every time Mirei looked at him, just like now,

Please log in to read the full chapter