EXO12

WE ARE ONE (WE A12 ONE)

                         

 

Firstly, sorry for the typos =3


 

               

 

 

                It’s already 5 months without Kris. Exo members need to perform on stage without the 2nd leader.

            Smiled in front of their fans. Waved in front of their fans. They also saw banners from fansite and fans.

            KRISYEOL

            TAORIS

 

            Chanyeol glanced at the banner with a cute smiled. How come fans ship him with Kris? It is because of he is tall? He waved toward the fans and fans started to scream. Half of them updated on twitter about it.

           

            “Hyung! Chen looked so happy today,” Chanyeol pointed at Chen.

            “Of course he is! Today is his birthday! Look, his face look like a light,” Suho laughed followed by Chanyeol. “This November is my birthday and Kris-“ Chanyeol stopped talking. He bited his lips when he relized, the next member who will celebrated birthday is KRIS on 3 November.

            “Chanyeol, hey.. are you okay?” Baekhyun knocked the taller’s head. “Ouch! You ! My head,” he pouted and Baekhyun laughed at him. “Yaa Suho hyung, how about we tell Rilakkuma to celebrate Chanyeol’s birthday? So we can relax,” Baekhyun winked.

           
            “Nice idea! Poor Chanyeol,” Sehun suddenly appeard from nowhere. “You guys.. arghh.. so mean!” Chanyeol hugged the rilakkuma doll tightly and buried his face into the doll. “We just joking Chanyeol. We will celebrate your birthday nicely. Okay, let’s sleep, we will have a vacation until December! Yes,” Suho shouted happily. The Lost Planet already ended. Great! Holidays for us!

 

**

 

            Kris swiped the phone screen and checked his weibo. Today is Chen’s birthday. Kris smiled when he saw Chen’s birthday pictures in Beijing, taken by fans. Chen’s smiled happily. “I miss you guys,” said Kris almost whispered.

            “Hey Kris!” Kevin Shin tapped his friend’s shoulder. “Yes?” Kris asked him. “Let’s go home. Im tired. You know, Im waiting for you like forever in the car,” Kevin Shin started nagging. “It’s only 5 hours!” “ you! 5 hours is not 5 minutes! You dumb,” Kevin Shin glared at Kris.

 

**

 

 

            “Hey Sehun, I want to update my Meipai. Let’s do something idiot and crazy?” Tao wiggled his eyesbrow. Sehun grinned. Yehet!

 

            “Starting from May until now, If there weren't exo's fans and staffs that have been helping so hard behind, the concert would not be able to be carried out perfectly. Lastly, to all the other 10 members of EXO, thank you so much and really love you a lot. Must be happy and blessed. Must accomplish the things you all wished to do yourself. This is what I wished the most. EXO L jjang! You guys are the best!”

 

            While Tao talked in front of the camera, Sehun started to do a weird pose behind Tao. He laughed and laid on the bed and shook his foot.

            After Tao done recorded the video, Tao quickly attacked Sehun. “You are really! Please be matured! My face are handsome and you are not!” “Da heck? Please Tao crying baby you wearing your make up. Look at me! I am handsome than you!” Sehun replied back. They started to argue who had the best face.

            “Yaaa you guys! Better you guys shut up or I will cut you guy’s head!” Kyungsoo slammed the door when he heard a noise from the maknae’s room. Sehun and Tao pretend to sleep, don’t want Kyungsoo mad again.

 

**

 

 

            “Pepero world! With Red Velvet! Yehet!”  Sehun danced with Kai. “Ahaaa.. but wait, fans will mad at us if we do pepero kissing with one of Red Velvet members,” Kai laughed when he thinking about EXO-L .

            Kyungsoo knocked Kai’s head. “We are not kissing them! It’s just a CF!”  “Yaaa hyung, why you knocked my head?” Kai pouted cutely. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes when Kai pouted like that. Seriously how can Fans called him as y Dancer. He is not!

            When they arrived at the Lotte ‘pepero’ CF’s studio, they saw all Red Velvet’s members already there, talking to each other.

 

            “Ahh Hello Senior!” they bowed at EXO-K members. “Ahh Hello Irene, Joy, Seulgi and Wendy,” Suho bowed at them.

            “We really happy to record the CF with you guys,” Irene, the leader smiled at them. “We too! I hope we can do our best!” Suho lifted his thumb up, so did Irene.

 

            “La La La La La La La Happines!”  Sehun and Kai danced cutely in front of Joy, the maknae. “We are EXO’s y maknae! Hello Joyie!” Sehun waved at Joy cutely. “Ya Sehun! Don’t talk like that in front of my baby,” Irene warned Sehun. She hugged Joy from the back.  

            “New otp! Ahh fans must ship you guys damn hard!” Chanyeol clapped his hand and laughed. His derp face made Wendy laughed. She could not control  her face. “Oppa! Your face. Hahaha.” “HAHAHA you derpiest tall guy!” Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol’s shoulder while laughing. Suho and Kyungsoo facepalm. Can they showed their good view in front their junior?

 

            “Hey, come on, we need to start right now!” their manager called them.

 

**

 

           

            Xu Jinglei and Wang Likun talked to each other in Xu Jinglei’s house. “So how about the film? Good?” asked Wang Likun, she is an actress from Somewhere Only We Know. Xu Jinglei smiled happily.

            “Of course! I can’t wait to release this film next year. I hope all people around the world will support this film,” said her.”Haha.. hey Yifan in the film of course a lot of Yifan’s fans will watch this film. They miss him a lot,” said Wang Likun and laughed again. The latter nodded her head, aggred with Wang Likun.

            “Oh anyway, we need to meet Yifan and Chao right now. Let’s go!” Xu Jinglei pulled Wang Likun’s hand to follow her.

            “Hey relax miss! They are save!”

            “Urghh I know that. But we need to!”

 

 

            The girls arrived at the restorant a litte bit late.

 

            “Oh sorry we are late,” they smiled at them. Zhang Chao rolled his eyes. “You guys always late. And you, Miss Jinglei, as a senior you need to set your time neatly!” Zhang Chao nagging at her. Xu Jinglei slapped the boy’s shoulder. “Because Im the senior, I can do that,” “Yeahh.. you can,” Wang Likun rolled her eyes.

            “Hello senior? Im here,” Kris clicked his finger. Three of them turned their head, facing Kris. “Oh sorry. You guys already order? Or you want me to order for you guys? And hey, it’s okay we meet here? Fans will caught Yifan!” Wang Likun talking non-stop. Zhang Chao covered . “Stop talking and go order anything for us!”

            “Ge, you can do like that. Kinda rude,” said Kris.

            “Kinda rude ah? You never call her as jie,”

            “Ge, she think she too old if I call her as jie. Right Jinglei Jei?” asked Kris. (Sorry I don’t know how to call.. It’s Jinglei Jei or Jei Jinglei or.. okay -___-)

 

            “Yes. She should think this thing. She already 29Jinglei whispered. “Dai lou,” suddenly a kid greeted them. They kid smiled at them and pointed at Kris. “Yifan ge?” the kid asked. Kris awkwardly nodded. The kid smiled again. “I am Xiu Lushin. Im your big fans! Can ge sign this paper for me?” the kid gave Kris something. Kris nodded and ruffeled the girl’s head.

            “You can be a good baba!” Zhang Chao laughed.

 

**

           

            Lay and Chen packed their things. They will go to Thailand today for the pepero fansign. (it’s fansign??) . Lay and Chen put their luggage into  the bonet. “Chen, I heard Kris also at Beijing-“ “Shh! Don’t talk about Kris!” Chen covered Lay’s mouth. Their manager looked at them weirdly.

            “Come on guys! I can’t wait to show of my pretty catwalk style,” The manager, Hyun Kyun flipped his hair. Lay laughed. “Hyung so handsome today,” said Lay. The manager felt proud and told them to get into the car.

            “Waaa this is our second time, go to Thailand! That beautiful place!” Lay closed his eyes. He already learned a few words. He wanted to use the words when he will leave Thailand. (Arughhh.. Idk what to write T__T) . “You a real angel,” Chen pinched Lay’s cheek. “I want to make my fans happy! That’s why,” said Lay.

 

IN KOREA....

 

            Seunghwan, EXO-K’s manager ruffled Kai’s hair. “Hyung-ah, Im not a baby like.. 2 years ago,” Kai stompped his feet. Seunghwan ignored the latter.”Kai-ya~” the noona manager, Areum walked toward Kai.  Kai smiled at her.

            “Kai- oh... sorry,” Chanyeol walked toward Suho and glanced at Kai to follow him. “Hyung! I need to go. Saranghae hyung!” Kai made overdose love sign at Seunghwan. “Hurghh whatever..” Seunghwam rolled his eyes before walked away.

            “I miss my Luhannie!!!” Sehun screamed. “I miss my baby Chen! Im him since last year!” “Ohh.. are you talk about that picture? ‘Did Im pretty? Im yours~’ “ Chanyeol said that words and laughed followed by Kai. “Of course. Im his and Im tayeon’s,” Baekhyun closed his eyes and smiled like a puppy.

            “Euww.. I want to puke so damn badly,” Kai said to Baekhyun. “Guys stop that. Our show EXO90:2014 will start right now. Our senior will come and you guys need to control!” The Leader put his hands around his waist. Kyungsoo do the same thing. Well, he is Suho’s puppy. Haha.. other member pouted.

            Suddenly, Areum came toward them. “I bought you guys Ice creams. Enjoy!” Areum gave them the ice cream but Chanyeol refused it. “It’s okay noona. We need to go now,” “Emm.. yeahhh...” replied Kai. Areum made a sad face. “Aishh noona, don’t do like that. We will eat it but not now,” Kyungsoo tried to make the noona manager happy. Areum smiled.

 

 

IN CHINA...

 

            Xiumin looked at Luhan’s phone. “Owhh... Luhan, you admired yourself,” Xiumin giggled. “Im cute and hot, baozi! Shut up,” Luhan checked his phone which is full with his own selcas.  

            “Luhan, should we update our Insta? Fans keep comment and tell us to update our cute selca,”

            “Urghh.. No no. I want to check any cute photo first and I will upload it,”

            “You.. aish! You’re half 50 for real!”

            “You too! Im half 50 but look young!”

            “ME TOO!”

            “Well Kris ge is the one... who look old,,,” suddenly Tao appeard from theirs’ back. Luhan and Xiumin screamed. They rubbed their chest. “Taozi! Don’t do that!”

            “Urghh.. I am sorry hyung. Im just.. bored... I want to go to Thailand too!” Tao sat next to Luhan. “So? Go there. Fly like a bird or swim in the water~” Luhan ignored the maknae and continued checked his phone. “Hyung so mean!” Tao crossed his arms.

 

**

TWITTER UPDATE IN THAILAND

 

            MC : How many member in EXO?

            Fans : 12!

            MC : Who’s the most handsome member?

            Fans : Kris!

 

 

            ‘Bless Thais’ fans’

            ‘ this is real T^T’

            ‘Thai fans. ILY!!!’

            ‘OMG! Chen and Lay at there now!? How their reaction?’

            ‘Hoho’

 

            Those words was over most of exo-l’s TL. Most of fans hoping for Lay and Chen was there when the MC talked about it.

            They also played some vids for EXO-Ls Thailand while waiting for two handsome boys.

 

            After one day at Thailand, they need to go back to China for their schedule. They thanked their fans many times. Lay also updated his instagram with a half-love sign.

 

“Thank you very much for the happy birthday song you sang for me in advance of my birthday. I am very grateful and will never forget it. Thank you.”

           

**

 

 

            Sehun wiped his tears. He can’t believe this. Is this real? Or.. it’s just a beautiful dream? Sehun checked his instagram again.

            Miranda Kerr followed me!!

 

            He ran  and hugged all his hyung while screaming YEHET word. “Im a senpai. Bow down guys!” he laughed. Sehun liked Miranda Kerr’s pictures as a replied that he thanked her so damn much.

            “Well.. Im a senpai. Hm... since my bias already followed me, I need to post my handsome pics from now. Change my DP and start to write  use English language so, she will understand. You are so genius!” said Sehun to himself.

 

            After a few days, Sehun posted his selca that made all fangirls dying because of the hot-pic-oh-sehun.

            Sehun laughed. “I need to unfollow everyone since Im a senpai. Wait.. hyung will angry so.. Let me take some picture with them,” Sehun smiled. Im so genius! YES! Sehun the genius boy.

            Sehun walked toward his hyung (only hyung that use instagram). He told them he want to take a picture for his phone’s gallery. Tao, Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Lay agreed. Even though Suho don’t has instagram, but he is the leader. He need too.

            After done took some pictures, Sehun quickly unfollowed his hyung and laughed happily. His followers is 6.63M and his following is 0. Same like CL and GD. He nooded his head. “Im a true senpai..”

 

            After  a few hours, all members attacked him.

            “WHY YOU UNFOLLOW ME?!” – Chanyeol

            “WHY?!!! SEHUN WHY? I THOUGH IM YOUR BFF” – Tao

            “Uhmmm” – Lay

           

 

            “Relax hyung! Look.. Miranda Kerr followed me so, I need to be cool. Right? Asked Sehun with a blinked eyes. He acted cutely in front of his hyungs. All the member rolled their eyes. This maknae.. really...

 

            “So, I want to foll-“

            “Don’t your dare Tao!” – Baek and Chanyeol yelled at him. Tao bowed his head and only unfollowed others people that not related to EXO.

            “Come on guys. It’s just an insta. Look? I follow 73 peoples and nobody care?” Luhan shrugged. He don’t care about his instagram. “And me? Im not update my Insta since Jun! Isn’t that amazing?” Baekhyun asked proudly.

            “Shut up idiot!” Chanyeol kicked Baekhyun’s leg. He moaned. “You idiot!” Baekhyun yelled back.

 

 

**

           

            Kris walked like a model at the airport. Yes, today previews is Kris’ previews. Fansites started to take his handsome and cute pictures. Kris smiled shyly when fans kept screaming “Kris ge! You so handsome!! Kyaaa!!!”

 

            Kris smiled cutely toward his fans. He waved before covered his face. Fans screamed again and again because of Kris’ cutenest.

            “Kris! We miss you!”

            “I miss you guys too”

            “AAA!!” Fans screamed.

 

            Kris took a seat, facing his fans.

 

            “Im waiting for your movie,”

            “Watch it? okay?”

            “Sure~”

 

            After a moment, his bodyguard told him that he need to go right now. Kris waved at his fans before leave.

           

            In the train, a lot of peoples gathered in front of him. Kris can’t stopped smiling. Seriously, he missed this moment so damn much.

            “Yifan-ah.. you use Iphone6?” asked one of them.

            Kris shook his head, mean he is not. The fans tip-toed to check Kris’ phone before they realized it’s Samsung not Iphone.

            “Yifan, can I help you to lift your bag?”

            Again, Kris shook his head before pouted cutely. “Kyaaa oppa! Ge!! You so cute!” Fans can’t stop fangirling. “I know that guys,” said Kris and all of them laughing. How they miss Kris’ cheerful side.

 

**

 

 

            KNOCK KNOCK....

 

            “Come in..” said Kris. He checked his phone while waiting for the knocker to get in.

 

            “Kris!” Kevin Shin screamed before attack his bestfriend with a hug. Kris pushed Kevin Shin away. Oh this boy. Could you not? “I miss you,dude!” “Erghh.. please? We just met last week..” Kris made an annoying face. He checked his phone again.

            “Urghh.. Yifan, have you read today’s news? They said Luhan wants to leave EXO,” said Kevin Shin. Kris looked at his friend’s face. “Lier!” “Aishh... Imma not a lier yo! Check your Insta or Google it,” Kevin Shin shook his head.

            Kris checked his Insta and found a lot of rumours about Luhan. They said Luhan want to leave EXO and they also said Luhan just take a rest and not leave EXO. Kris checked Luhan’s Baidu Bar and found nothing. Luhan’s Baidu Bar not update anything about Luhan.

           

            “Yours Truly, Kris’ fansite closed down 1 day before Kris’ lawsuit.. and one of Luhan’s fansite also closed down. Twinned_Poison, HunHans’ fansite talked a bad thing about Luhan. What is this?”

 

            Kris read it from a website. “It’s can’t be!” “I know that, man. But fans’ rumour always right. Same like yours. Your rumour to leave EXO since last year became true. And about Baek and Tae too. Gosh, Im scared! Your fans are really creepy!” his friend nagging. Kris rolled his eyes.

 

            “No way, Kevin... I don’t want my fans suffer anymore...”

 

 

**

 

            “Pstt! Faster big ears!” Chen called Chanyeol. The taller grinned at Chen. This kid... he really wanted to eat my punch?

            Luhan rested on Xiumin’s shoulder. He so tired today. “Lu, your MV Remake is really good. I hope Sehun is okay,” he giggled. “Urghh why?” “I hope he not mad at you. Remember when you drank bubble tea with someone else? Sehun mad at your for 2 days!” explained Xiumin. Luhan hissed. Pfftt.. Sehun already matured maybe?

            All EXO member gathered in the living room expect Lay. Suho and Kyungsoo brought Lay to the living room, with Lay’s eyes was covering by a piece of cloth. “You guys, don’t throw me into the dustbin,” Lay joking around. They laughed.

            “We are not evil!” said Kai.

            “I will wushu you!” Tao said proudly.

            “Please? Remember when you screaming like a baby in the haunted house? AAAA” Baekhyun murmerd Tao’s screamed.

 

            Tao kicked Baekhyun’s leg. Kyungsoo shh them and pushed Lay toward the couch. He untied the cloth and they started to sing.

            “Happy Birthday to Lay!

            Happy Birthday to Yixing!

            Happy Birthday to our loving Healing!

            Happy Birthday to you!!

            Make a wish LayXing!”

 

            Lay smiled a bit. He felt so touch because of their surprised birthday party. Lay closed his eyes “I hope EXO will forever one!” he said from his mind before blew the candle. All the members clapped their hands happily. Lay cut the cake into 11 pieces for him and s.

            “D.O hyung, your cake is really good. I though you can’t cook,” Sehun laughed. Kyungsoo glared at Sehun. “Shut your mouth! Im a good cooker. Right Kai?” he asked his bestfriend. Kai nodded his head. Well.. he always agreed with Kyungsoo.

            “Wow!!! You have Baozi? I want Baozi!!” Xiumin screamed from his lung. He can’t cointained his feel. This cake is really delicious but his baozi is 10 times more delicious than this cake.

            “AAA.. Xiumin want to eat his cheek!” Chen pinched Xiumin’s cute cheek. “Trolling!” Luhan said. They laughed.

 

            “By the way guys! I heard Chanyeol will be a new actor! Let’s clap our hands for my baby giant!” Baekhyun clapped his hands followed by other. “Urghh.. first, Junmyeon hyung is an actor. Than me.. now? Chanyeol? How about EXO-M?” asked Kyungsoo.

            Luhan raised his hand. “Yaa.. Im an actor too okay? And our leader too,”

            “Ouch! I almost forgot about Luhan,” Kyungsoo clicked his fingers. “How dare ya? My movies will coming soon~” Luhan sang.

            “Kai, we will never ever be an actor,” Sehun hugged Kai’s shoulder.

            “yeah.. It’s.. boring..” replied him.

            “And Sehun! *Hit Sehun’s shoulder* it is true you couple with Irene?”

            “Uhuks!!” Sehun chocked. “YA! I am not!” he pouted. Other member teased the maknae. “We know that,” Suho hugged Sehun from the back.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY ...

 

            All lucky fans waved their lightstick when all EXO member came in. YES! Those 150 lucky fans will celebrated Lay’s birthday in a close hall. All the members and fans started to sing happy birthday to Lay.

            Sehun recorded the beautiful views and fans started to scream. They waved their lightsick again and again.

            EXO members gave a simple speech to Lay.

 

             “Yahh.. Lay is the member who want to be ‘healing’ to fans and everyone. As today is his birthday,  I said in this way. I hope he will always show ‘healing’ moment to fans” Baekhyun said.

            Suddenly a fan screamed “LAY IS HEALING ICON EVEN NOW!”

 

            Baekhyun laughed when he heard that before continued his sentence “Yes Of course! He is enough now. I wish he would not forget this attitude and do what he wants. Lay-ya, do your best As you are a man who has everything, and I wish you would would have more and more chance to show your talents tou your fans. I also wish haha he would to take an apprtunity at the time chance come to him,” Baekhyun hugged Lay tightly.

            Lay wiped his tears. “Ahh... What Baekhyun and Junmyeon did is what I remember the most,” he said.

 

**

 

 

            After Luhan not attend to the concert in Tokyo, Korean and Chinese fans started to spread rumor about Luhan will leave EXO this October or November but IntlFans not believed them because they believe in Luhan.

            They knew Luhan only took a rest in Beijing since he look really sick and need a vacation.

           

 

IM DAEBAK @xxxoooahhh   OCT 9

Lier! Luhan will stay!! He just take a rest!

 

SEBOO is a TEA @xxoxoxo00 OCT 9

Luhan’s Bar said that the news is FAKE! The link is

FAKE too!

 

BOO-YA-GEY! @xx00o0x OCT9

T___T OT10 NO!!!!

            Luhan’s Bar said all the news was fake! Luhan is not leaving and just took a rest in Beijing. All fans felt glad with the beautiful news but hey?  Weather is never good right?

 

           

 

            On 10 Oct 2014, 9:30a.m ... Luhan filled a lawsuit to end his contract with SM. All fans around the world was shocked. Some of them crying. Fake fans started to leave EXO fandom. 2014 is the worst year ever! 

            Rumor said Luhan’s Bar master also quit her job too. Everything turned worst. 2 members leaving less than 6 months.

 

            SM called Luhan as betrayer...

 

 

            After a few hours, Luhan updated his Instagram :

 

I JUST WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Than, Lay posted in his weibo :  Brother, goodbye. I hope I’ll still have the chance to share the same stage with you and I’ll support you  every decision. Goodluck!

 

 

 

 

 

A Mysterious account tweet about Luhan  a few hours before Luhan’s news spread

 

 

 

XXXXX @999999 OCT10 1:02 A.M

D-0

           

            KKKKK @oooo00ooo OCT10 6:12 A.M

            What with D-day? (replied)

            XXXXX @999999 OCT10 1:02 A.M

            LH (replied)

 

 

 

OXEOKOK @oooiiiooo00 OCT10  8:18 P.M

saw your "D -0" tweet last night and then news about luhan broke out, did u know it all along? *___* (replied)

            XXXXX @999999 OCT10 9:40 PM

                my chinese friend told me....it's not secret with chinese fans...all know he was going to leave w wyf but wyf made move first (replied)

 

 

 

 

 

            After Luhan left or more like inactive, all fans still support him until now. They knew Luhan deserved the better life same like Kris. They’re not robot working in a factory. They’re human. A HUMAN!

 

**

 

“Ten diamonds, I hope the rest 10 members of us stay together like these diamonds.. and please watch Law of Jungle kekeke”

 

            Tao updated his Instagram. a cartier diamonds bracelet. Fans started to comment on his instagram, told him that the diamonds is 12 not 10! But when they knew, the other 2 is actually a screw, they started to feel down, they need to face the fact that, EXO is 10 members right now. Not 12 anymoree...

 

Can we back to 12 back?? Please???

 

**

 

            10 of exo members went to Beijing today. It’s 2 November and they had a work to do there.

            Chanyeol sighed. He scratched his body followed by Sehun. Chen singing with Xiumin and dancing too. Like a kid. Cute kid.

            “Guys, come on! We need to go to the hotel right now!” Suho called s. s rolled their eyes. Leader started to talking and it’s a worsted thing ever.  They followed their manager from the back to go to the hotel.

            There, a lot of fans gathered in front of the hotel’s main door. Fans screamed and waved toward EXO members.

“Oppa! Saranghae!”

“EXO are one!”

            The guards there pushed fans away, to give a space to EXO. 10 of them bowed their head and said thank you because always supported them.

            In the hotel, they can took a deep breath. Finally! Suddenly, Seunghwan came and gave them 4 keys for their room. “ at 7.00 pm, go to the dining room. Dinner! Yehet Sehun!” Seunghwa cheer up. Sehun danced together with Seunghwa. Other members laughed. Idiot is always an idiot.

            After that, they split to 4 teams. They walked toward their own room to rest before dinner. After dinner, they need to go to a concert for performing Overdose.

 

GOODNIGHT EXO MEMBERS!!!

 

**

 

 

            “Yaa ppali wa!!!” Suho screamed.

            “Don’t push me bishes!” Sehun knocked Tao;s head.

            “Don’t say that word idiot!” Tao knocked Sehun back.

            “Beep, please give a space to me and my baby,” Chanyeol pushed everyone.

            “Chanyeol is gay toward Baek. Im puke~” Kyungsoo smirked. SATANSOO is back everyone~

 

 

            They fighted almost 1 hour until they arrived at a secret place. Suho told Lay to knock the door and Lay did it. he knocked the door and waited for someone to open the door for them.

            After a few second, the door was open by someone.

 

            “LUHAEN!!!!” Baekhyun hugged the  deer tightly. They missed Luhan so damn much. 10 of them kissed Luhan here and there and hugged him.

            “Waaahhh.. guys! Im shocked!” Luhan smiled. He hugged Baekhyun back. “Hyung-ah, my life is not complete without you and bubble tea,” Sehun crying. Luhan brushed sehun;s hair, tell him it is okay.

            “So guys. Come on. You bring that thing right?” Chen asked. Xiumin lifted  a box and Chen nodded.

            Luhan looked confused before he noticed something. “AAA!! Come on!!”  OT11 ran toward their car. The driver drove the car to a another secret place.

 

            When they arrived, they walked slowly toward the house’s main door. Lay knocked the door before someone open it.

            “Y-... oh are you...?”

            “Yes we is!” they bowed at the woman. The woman smiled when Xiumin showed her a box and the woman knew why.

            “Come in!” said the woman. They walked toward the living room and saw someone playing his phone. Suho walked toward him before closed his eyes. Tao pulled his hair while Sehun pulled his ears.

            “YAAA!! Mama don’t do this!” the guy yelled. He pushed all hands that hurt him before turned his head. “Oh gosh! Imma shock!” the guy fell from the couch.

            “HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!!” All exo members hugged attacked their 2nd Leader. They missed Kris so damn much. It’s almost 6 months. Kris blanked and saw her mother smiled at him before left. Kris patted Suho’s baclk before pushed him.

            “Err.. manager don’t know you guys are here?”

            They nodded

            “And... you guys sneak out from manager?”

            They nodded again

            “and that’s cake?”

            They nodded for the 3rd time

            “I look handsome today, right?”

            They shook their head

 

            Kris pouted

 

            “We just kidding, hyung. Hyung-ah, happy birthday ge!! Kris ge!” Tao clapped his hands. He so happy, he can meet Kris today. That’s what he wanted to do since Kris left. He missed his ge so much.

            “I miss you guys too. But not Luhan. Haha..”

            “Really? Good than! Cause I hate you!”

            “Wii.. I miss this cute moment,” Kai act cutely so does Sehun. Maknae started to be cute this time. Chen and Xiumin rolled their eyes. “Kris and Luhan, I hope we always together even though we’re not,” Lay said.

 

            “Aigoo Lay, we’re always together. Remember? We are one!”

 

            “yes yes! We are!”

 

 

 

            “ONE TWO THERE! WE ARE EXO! WE ARE ONE!” – OT12

 

           

 


 

#HappyWuYiFanDay

#GalaxyFanfanDay

 

           

 

 

OMO!!! HAPPP HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRIS!!!!

I miss him so much ^^~ yuuusss... 

That cold guys look really happy ^^ But i miss him as exo's leader too TT^TT 

Mr.Galaxy !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy birthday Krises!