I Want Milk

Milk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want miiiilk!" I can hear Irene Unnie's whiny voice in the living room. 

 

Gee. Our leader's acting like a kid again. I shrugged and continued reading a book in my room. 

 

"Go get it yourself, Unnie." Joy told her. 

 

"No. You get it." 

 

"Why me? You want milk, right? So, YOU get it."

 

I can't really concentrate on the book that I'm reading because of the bickering cabbage and chicken. Ugh. Why are they so loud in the morning? 

 

"Yaaaah~ milk please." I can tell that she's pouting right now. 

 

"..."

 

"Sooyoung-ah, please?" 

 

"..."

 

I bet Sooyoung left already. Poor Irene Unnie. 

 

"Miiiiiiiilk!!!!!" her whiny voice can be heard in the dorm. 

 

Ugh. Why is our leader so annoying? I placed my book on the bedside table and went to the whiny girl. 

 

"I'll go get your milk, okay?" I kneeled down in front of her and stared at her tantalizing eyes while saying those words. She really does look and act like a kid. 

 

She nodded and beamed at me. Her eyes twinkling and lips smiling. 

 

"Cute." I mumbled while going to the kitchen.

 

Hmmm. Where is that milk? Oh, there! I grabbed a glass and poured the fresh milk. 

 

"Here it is, Unnie." 

 

"Wah! Thanks, Seungwan-ah." 

 

"Just because I got you milk, you're going to call me by my Korean name? No, no. You, of all people, should know that I hate it." I blabbered while watching her chug her most awaited drink. 

 

"I like calling you Seungwan." she stated after finishing the glass of milk. 

 

"But I hate it. Hey, you're done already?"

 

Woah. This girl is awesome. 

 

"I want more." she stared at me with her puppy eyes and pouted adorably. 

 

Wth. How can I even resist this girl? 

 

"You're lucky I love you." I said in perfect English. 

 

"Hey! Are you cursing me or anything?" her cute aura suddenly dispersed and glared at me. 

 

"No. Not at all." 

 

And again, I got her her precious milk. 

 

I sat beside her and stared at her while she's gulping down the milk. 

 

"Stop staring at me." 

 

I blushed furiously and averted my gaze. 

 

"I can't help it." 

 

"Huh?"

 

"I can't help it. You're just too cute." I admitted. 

 

She choked and coughed after I blurted those words. 

 

"Are you okay, Unnie?" I asked while patting her back. 

 

"I'm... Y-yeah. I j-just." 

 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to say those words." I scratched my nape and looked down. 

 

"It's fine. I know I'm cute." she smugly stated and wiggled her eyebrows at me. 

 

"Conceited." 

 

"But it's true! Seulgi always pinch my cheeks, y'know. And maknae. Oh, our lovely maknae. She always pat my head and when I ask her why, she tells me that I am too cute---" 

 

"Milk." 

 

"Huh?" Irene Unnie stopped talking and stared at me dumbly. 

 

"Milk. Lips." 

 

"Oh. Milk on my lips." she nodded understandingly and was about to wipe it when I stopped her. 

 

"No! I-I'll do it for you." 

 

"It's fine I can---" 

 

I stared at her lips without blinking and wiped her milk mustache with my thumb. Slowly, but surely. 

 

*ehem*

 

As I was about to it off my thumb, a cough broke my trance and I abruptly stood up and apologized. 

 

"Unnie, I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to. I w-was just..." 

 

"Yeah. She didn't mean to. She just want to taste milk in a really different way." Seulgi, the one who coughed earlier, commented. Emphasizing the word 'really'. 

 

I blushed deeper and dashed to my room. I mean, my shared room with Irene Unnie. 

 

What did I just do? I'm screwed! I'm really insane. Why did I do that? Crazy crazy! 

 

I heard the knob opening. Oh no. Unnie's here to kill me. My mind's in panicked mode. 

 

"Yah! What did you just do, Wendy Son?" Seulgi sat beside me on my bed. 

 

I sighed in relief. 

 

"I don't know, really. It just happened." 

 

"Can't control your hormones, eh?" she teased and placed her arm around my shoulders. 

 

"Shut up."

 

"It's fine. I understand you. She's just too cute, right?" the bear said dreamily. 

 

What the? She likes Irene Unnie? No way! She's mine! Well, I just like to think that she's mine. 

 

"You like her?" I scrutinized her. Narrowing my eyes into slits while she scooted far from me. 

 

"Yeah. Something wrong with that?" she glared back. 

 

"You've got to be kidding me. You can't like her!" I argued. 

 

"Why can't I?" 

 

"Because... Uhm." 

 

"See? You can't even think of a reason." she laughed mockingly. 

 

"Because I just gave her milk and she probably likes me now more than any of you." I proudly stated and stuck my tongue out at her. 

 

"Oooh. That's just it? Ha! I can state more reasons, y'know." she crossed her arms and smiled boastfully at me. 

 

"Oh yeah? What is it, then?" I challenged. I'm not letting her win this. 

 

I really really like Irene Unnie. I don't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter