She's the one?!?!

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“Hold the phone! Marriage?!? Mom! Dad! Im too young to get married!” I stood up from my seat.

 

“Darling calm down, we will explain” My mom gently grabbed my hand, pulling me back down to sit. 

 

“you<\you>, a good friend of mine needed help years ago…” My dad started.

 

“What kind of help??”

 

“Well, their company was going down… He's like my little brother and you know we never abandon family especially when they are in need.” He continued. 

 

“So arrange marriage was the only way to save their company?!?!” I stood up again. I love my parents but I cant believe they would set me up, not even consulting me about it.

 

“Do you think we didn't think of other alternatives?! You have no idea how hard it is to set my own daughter for arrange marriage.” Raising his voice. 

 

“Mom, Dad, the thing that I’m most angry about is that you didn't even consult me about it…” I softly said keeping my head low. 

 

“I’m sorry you<\you>.. We never wanted this to happen but they need help.” mom said while holding my hand tightly. Looking at her I smiled reassuring them that I'm not mad at them. 

 

“How long have I been ‘engaged’? I asked. 

 

“4 years.” they said in unison. 

 

“Damn. I didn't even know I have a fiancé and yet I was flirting with other girls. haha.” I softly chuckled with my parents. “Anyways, who will be my soon to be wife? or husband?” Raising an eyebrow at them.

 

“Oh you<\you>, you cant fool us I know you would throw up if you got a husband, plus YOU will be the husband haha not the wife.” Mom chuckled.

 

“Haha, you know me well, but whats her name?” 

 

“Jessica Jung.” Dad said casually.

 

I was sipping some water that mom was drinking, as soon as I heard her name I accidentally sprayed the water allover the coffee table. Mom quickly grabbed a napkin from the kitchen to wipe of the table and my mouth.

 

“Jessica Jung?! Did I hear you correctly?!” wiping my mouth.

 

“Yes, the same Jessica Jung you like” dad smirked.

 

“So thats why you weren't that shock knowing I have a crush on her, huh” I said while leaning my back to the couch folding my arms. 

 

“Pretty much.” 

 

“She actually told me that she knows about the arrange marriage but she's against being married to a complete stranger. Before you asked, she has no idea who her fiancé is.” Now knowing that Im practically her soon to be ‘husband’ reminiscing the times I caught her kiss him, hug him even look at him make my blood boil. Unconsciously clenching both my fist and jaw. 

 

“Honey, whats wrong?” Mom asked me worriedly, I guess she noticed my change of mood and my body language.

 

“Well, she's dating someone that I don't really take fond of.” Closing my eyes while my fist and jaws are still clenched. 

 

“So she's basically cheating on you?!?” Dad raised his voice in shock.

 

“Yeah.. I cant blame her though because I totally understand why. But she had to be with the guy that is jerk.” I said still in the same position.

 

“Oh honey.. Im sorry..” Mom said to me while resting her hand over my clenched one. 

 

“Its okay mom, somehow Ill win her heart.” I said smiling at her.

 

“you<\you>, whats the guy’s name?” Dad asked me.

 

“Ock Taecyeon.” Saying his name triggers my anger all over again apparently also my dads. 

 

“Taecyeon?? That bastard.” I hear dad cursed.

 

“By the way dad, how come Taec finished his training already? Normally it takes years.” I asked shifting my position to face him.

 

“Oh yes, about that. Its a long story. Lets just say that I found out that he's been snooping around the company trying to get his hand on our files and such.” He said pinching the bridge of his nose. 

 

“Bu-but I thought his dad is your friend??” I asked him raising my voice.

 

“yes I thought so to. That low life fake mother er.” I don't often hear my dad curse but when he does it means he's ing mad and upset about it. “But don't worry I managed to caught him one time but I didn't say that I did. So I simply said that he doesn't cut being a business man.” He continued.  

 

“Im glad he didn't managed to take any of our files about the company.” I quietly mumbled. 

 

“you<\you>. Dad said putting both his hands on both my shoulders. Promise me you will make Jessica Jung fall in love you, if you don't I have a bad feeling something bad might happen to her if she stays with him” he continued.

 

“Don't worry Otosan, I will make sure she will.” Patting his hand with mine. 

 

After that small well big revelation we decided to have dinner. Mom is such a good cook, we had omurice I know its not fancy but the way she makes it. ahhhh. Anyways, after that delicious dinner I excused myself to go to bed already to rest my exhausted body. I didn't do much but you know the operation is still fresh on me, speaking of surgery Im guessing my parents forgot about it, probably because of the engage talk. 

 

Feeling the soft mattress made me feel so damn relaxed, it seems like all my troubles and injuries could be taken away by the mattress. Haha. Staring the ceiling, I kept wondering how to make Jessica love me. School fair is coming up maybe I could make my move then, but one damn problem.. she's going with Taecyeon. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter