Seating arrangement

Skinny Love

Se Hun's POV 

I walked to the front of the classroom to draw out a lot, hoping i don't get an annoying seat mate. Kim Hyuna and SunnyWho in the world are they? Quite disappointed that I did not get to sit beside that interesting composer girl so that i could disturb her, I went to my seat beside Hyuna, which was near the window. When Hyuna saw me, she squealed while jumping." OH MY GOD I'M SITTING BESIDE SE HUN OPPA !!!" Oppa? I don't even know her and she's calling me oppa? She's seriously getting on my nerves! So much for hoping to not get an annoying seat mate. Another girl, Sunny, sat beside me while winking at me. Ew. I was sitting between two girls, Hyuna and Sunny. Great. 2 aegyo queens. So lucky of me. Much beautiful life. Very. 

Then, I saw my friends come into my classroom, drawing lots. They got seats next to each other! This is insanely unfair. They get to sit together while i'm suffering between 2 aegyo queens! They were sitting in the middle of the classroom, at the back rows. Kai was sitting between Chen and Chan Yeol at thhe last row. Chen at his left and Chan Yeol on his right. At the row infront of them, Baek Hyun was sitting between Lu Han and ... that girl. 

 

Ri Chan's POV 

Byun Baek Hyun and Lu Han. Lu Han. Lu Han. Lu Han. Lu Han. This name kept ringing in my ears. LU HAN? My ex? Okay, not really ex but, we had mutual feelings for each other throughout the first and second years in this school while we were in the same class. And we knew about the mutual feelings and just kept it like that, just classmates, nothing more. I'm not sure about now though, if the mutual feelings are still there or not. But we're in the same class again? Such coincidence. This is so going to be awkward. I walked over to my seat while taking a quick glance at the people around my seat. Oh my god. I'm surrounded by boys? Damn it. I sat down on my seat, staring infront of me, hoping the boys who were busy playing around did not see me. Unfortunately, no. Lu Han saw me. Just when I was hoping he would pretend that I was not there, he decided to make me talk for the first time in this classroom. But boy, it won't be that easy for me to open my mouth. Sigh. Anti social problems.

" Hey, Ri Chan ah, how's life?" 

Life? I don't like it. But instead, I gave him a small smile which he didn't catch as he turned his head back to his friends. But all of their attention were on me. Thanks to Lu Han. The one beside me, Baek Hyun, said,

" Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Byun Baek Hyun imnida! You can call me Bacon! I hope we can become very good friends!" 

Friends? Hell no. I can't afford to get betrayed again. 

I just smiled it off as a joke and turned back to the front. How am i ever going to survive sitting with this bunch of rowdy boys?