핀란드 - 1부

핀란드

It's already 7:30 in the evening. I haven't realized that I slept for almost five hours already. I went out of my room and noticed that I am alone in the dorm.

Taemin's schedule for this month is jam-packed and we rarely see him these days. Key is busy with his musical shows and Jonghyun hyung's off to his radio show this evening. Onew hyung decided to stay at his parents' house while still recovering after his surgery. I guess I'd be alone for quite some time now until we all prepare for our Japanese tour later on September.

I went to the kitchen and cooked some instant ramen. After demolishing that huge bowl of noodles, I received a text from our manager.

"Are you still sleeping Minho? 'Been calling you for a few times already but you weren't picking up. Text me once you're awake. I'm going to discuss with you your upcoming schedule."

I looked at my call logs and saw about 9 missed calls from manager hyung. I replied to him immediately and waited for his call. 

"Hello hyung. Sorry for missing your calls."

"Ani, it's okay. Are you in the dorm right now?"

"Yeah. Actually I'm alone right now. The rest of the boys are off to work."

"Oh, I see. Alright, Cosmopolitan called me a few days ago and asked if either one of you are available for a shoot for their fall-winter issue. Since your schedule's not that packed, I told them that I can talk to you and ask you if you would like to take their offer. So, want to go?"

"Uhm... yeah sure. I have nothing to do anyways."

"Okay then, that's settled. We'll be leaving the day after tomorrow. The shoot will take place in Helsinki for about a week."

"Got it hyung."

"Oh, and by the way, it seems you haven't read the latest article yet since you still sounded okay."

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. What article is he talking about? 

"What article are you talking about hyung? Is it about me? Or perhaps, about the group?"

"It's not related to the group or you. But it's something that you should know since you're the real boyfriend." 

He emphasized the real boyfriend part. What? Is this about Sulli again? 

As if reading my mind, he answered the question inside my head before I could even open my mouth. 

"Yes Minho, it's another article about Sulli. And, this time it's not just any ordinary gossip or issue. It's a confirmation statement from the company. As your manager I should advice you not to get involved in this but, I think you should go to her now. I know she needs you more than anything at this moment. Go to her, talk to her. This is going to be a tough day for Sulli. I'd be hanging up now. See you in two days, and tell Sulli for me to stay strong. Bye."

He ended the call, while me, I am still clutching the phone on my ear. What confirmation is he talking about? And the company was the one who released the statement? 

I am feeling my stomach curling, so I tried to move around and went to the living room and settled myself on the couch. I immediately browsed the net searching for that article. And there it is. I can feel my face burning up in anger. Not because I am mad at Sulli, but because I know none of these are true and that it's the company's idea again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Before I knew it, I am already in front of the building of f(x)'s dorm. I sent a message to Sulli telling her I'm right in front of their building. In just a few seconds she replied back telling me not to go inside for people might recognize me and that she'll just go down instead. I texted her back to meet me in the alley beside the building.

Five minutes later, I saw her going out of the building in a black hoodie and a mask. I wasn't able to wait anymore and pulled her with me into the alley and hugged her. Soon after, she started crying.

I removed her mask and pushed back her hood then started wiping her tears. "Sshh... don't cry Sulli." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Oppa... oppa. You know none of those were true right? You're the one I like. You know that right?" She held my face with both her hands and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I know baby. I know. And I trust you. The company has got something to do with this right? Did they talk to you about this?" I asked her while her hair. That seemed to calm her down.

"We talked about how we can settle the speculations that I am going out with that man but I never thought they'd go this far. And those pictures, I wasn't the only one with him at that time. Soyu and some of our friends were with me as well." She dried her face one last time and looked at me again.

I can feel my blood boiling right now. But, as if she sensed what I am feeling, she held my hand and squeezed it.

"Oppa, I know you're mad right now. But we can't do anything about it anymore." She told me.

"No Sulli. They could have just said that we are the real ones going out." I shouted, my voice sharp and stinging but in a low tone, so as not to let the others that may pass hear.

"I actually thought about that option before. But, I cannot risk the future of your group. SHINee oppas have been very very good to me and I just can't ruin that beautiful image you five worked hard for just because of me." 

She slowly rubbed her hands on my arms soothing me. 

"I know there are people out there who would be happy knowing that you and I are really dating but, there will also be some of your supporters who won't be able to accept me as your girlfriend and it might just cause issues and troubles. So I told the management to disregard that option." 

Then she kissed me lightly on the cheeks and showed me an honest smile. Though her eyes aren't smiling along with her lips, I know that it is a sincere smile for me.

"But Sulli, you're getting all the hate in the world right now just because of the company's decision and because of that man who cannot stop getting near you." 

I looked at her. My eyes filled with sadness. My voice almost cracking because of the tears I am trying to hold in. I cannot just do nothing here while seeing the girl I cared for the most in the world is hurting like this just because of a false statement that the company used as a facade for all their previous issues.

"Oppa. Don't cry. Besides, you and I know the truth anyway, right?" 

I nod.

"And you also know  the only person that holds my heart, right?"

And again, all I did was nod.

Now, I let all my tears flow down my cheeks, not because I am sad anymore, but because I know that she truly love me and that's the only thing that matters the most now in the whole entire world. I leaned my forehead against hers, and said...

"I love you." I kissed her nose.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you baby." Then her cheeks.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"I love you so much Choi Sulli." And finally, her lips.

It may be a short kiss, but I made sure it lingers and that she felt how much I love her.

"Promise me. Starting from this day onwards, you, Choi Sulli, will never think of the past issues you had, nor the hates, nor the present situation you're in right now, but only all the happy memories you had and will have with your family, your friends, and most especially, with Choi Minho, araso?"

She nodded energetically. I can now see the twinkle in her eyes finally back. 

She hugged me and said, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me Choi Minho... I am so grateful to have you in my life. I love you so much."


To be continued...

 

A/N: I miss my AFF account!!! Especially you guys! I have been too busy at school, can't find time updating my stories, I can't even fulfill my fangirl duties ㅠ XDDDD