Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon (UPDATED)

Have Your Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Bold italic are the caller (you)

"Hey guys thank you for tuning in to Have Your Say!! This is Zheng Yu Jie and I will be your host for today. Let's get right into it and kick thing's off with Topic for Today, a segment where you, yes you, give us your opinion on today's topic. And our topic for today is......drum roll please!! *drums hands on the table* 

 

Topic for Today:  Byun Baehyun and Kim Taeyeon!!

 

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon and Byun Baehyun. News that took the kpop world by storm. Earlier this year followed by the news of Exo M leader Kris leaving the group it was revealed that Exo member Byun Baekhyun and SNSD member Kim Taeyeon had been dating in utmost secrecy for four months. Fans took to twitter and Instagram each giving their thoughts on the couples relationship.While some fans congratulated the two while others dispised them, feeling the idols had betrayed and tricked them."

 

"As a fellow kpop fan and a MAJOR Exo supporter I can say and will openly admit that I did not take this well. I too like the some fans had stated, felt betrayed when it was revealed how the two had been sending each other secret coded messages over social network accounts they declared had been created to communicate with fans. Whether some of you chose to belive that or not, in all honesty I can say that I was really angry and devloped a slight hatred towards the two."

 

 

"Anyways enough from me. Whats your thoughts on the matter?". "Are you "for" the relationship? Or "against" it?

 

 

"Hit me up with your comment below. This has been Zheng Yu Jie for Have Your Say."

 

 

@#$%^&*

 

 

 

 

 

So won’t you holler at me? I know you like what you see Doesn’t your heart feel like it’ll explode? You want me, want me, holler at me, babe babe

Oh look at me, oh read set go go Who cares about the eyes on you, let it go Don’t hide yourself anymore

Holler

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter