❤ Kim Namjoon ❤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Make Up {Sequel to Break Up Scenario}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(You)

After pursuing me for how many times, I finally give in to my sister to go to the mall and have a little sister bonding time.. she told me “You will never turn back time even though you rot yourself here in your apartment!”

After breaking up with Namjoon I suddenly thought of our happy times.. mostly that last call he give me.. I suddenly regret breaking up with him but I keep on thinking that maybe its better for the both of us, especially him.. But I cant change the fact that I miss him so much..

“Ya! Are you even listening to me? I’m asking you.. which one is better?” she said showing me two dresses.. I randomly pick the one in the left.. “Are you sure?” she ask and I just nod.. I know it will fit her no matter which dress I pick..

She then proceed to the changing room to fit the dress.. I look around the store so that I’ll keep Namjoon out of my mind even in a small time..

After some time I got bored so I look out to see this stuff toy store just across the clothing store that I’m in.. I decide to go and take a look.. I texted my sister to where I’m going..

When I walk in I smile instantly.. I have a weakness when it comes to cute stuff toys.. I hold every stuff toy that I saw in the store but then I saw this big duck stuff toy that reminds me a lot of Namjoon..

I giggle remembering how Namjoon loves to pout whenever he took selcas.. it make him look like a duck..

My smile immediately disappear when I remember our current status.. I slowly put the stuff toy down with a bitter smile..

I continue on scanning the store then I saw another thing that reminds me of him.. I hold the Pikachu on my hands and remember the promise I made for him..

“One day I’ll buy a Pikachu costume and dance No More Dream..” I said while holding on him like a koala.. “Really?” he ask while trying not to laugh and I nod.. “I’ll save my money for that so you better wait for that moment..” I said and he chuckle then he pinch my nose.. “okay then.. I’ll wait till you keep that promise.. /whisper/ you’re so cute”

And now I cant keep that promise anymore.. I sadly thought and then a single tear escape from my eyes..

“There you are!” I heard my sister so I immediately wipe the tear away and face her with a smile.. “You bought it?” I ask and she nod happily.. “Lets go then..” I said.. “Don’t you want to but that Pikachu stuff toy tho?” she ask and I look back to where I put the Pikachu.. I sigh then I shook my head..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3:14am)

/sasiluen neomu bogoshipeo, bogoshipeo niga / (Girl’s Day ‘I Miss You’) my phone ring at the middle of the night.. I stir awake and get it without looking at the caller ID..

“yobeoseyo?(Hello?)”  I answer sleepily.. “~~~~~~-ah?” I suddenly sat up when I hear the voice.. “Namjoon?” I whisper.. “Don’t leave /sobs/ please don’t leave me..” I get worried cause he sound drunk and he’s crying thru the phone..

“Where are you?” I ask getting up to get a jacket and my sneakers.. for a moment I forget that we broke up  for a month already..

Instead of someone answering me, I heard a beeping sound.. “oh no!” I kinda panic trying to call Namjoon again but he’s not picking up.. suddenly someone called me..

“~~~~~~-ah! Do you know where’s Namjoon?” I heard Jin’s worried voice.. “uhm no but he called me.. I think I could track his phone..” I said remembering that I know how to track his phone..

“Oh my! Thank you and please take care of him for now.. We’re on our way to the company right now so no one will look out for him..” Jin explained.. it’s 3 in the morning and they already have to work? I sigh at the thought and agreed to Jin..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found Namjoon in a club and I brought him to my apartment.. I struggle to put him on my bed but thankfully I succeed..

I was patting a wet towel on his face and I was about to go and get him some water but he stop me by holding on my wrist..

“Don’t go.. please don’t leave me..” he said with his eyes closed.. I sigh then sit beside him in the bed.. “I’m not going anywhere, Namjoon..” I said suddenly he hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter