❤ Jung Hoseok ❤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Make Up {Sequel to Break Up Scenario}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(You)

“Come on! You need to get up from your bed!” Yoonji tried to pull me from my bed but I refuse to get up..

“its my day off!” I said lazily and put one of my pillow above my head.. “but you promise me that you’ll accompany me today to Bangtan’s fansign event!!!” Yoonji keep on tugging my arm..

I gave up and sit on my bed glaring at her.. “I hate you..” I said and she just smile.. I proceed to my comfort room to prepare..

While I was brushing my teeth I remember who I’m gonna meet today.. after 2 years.. I thought of the time when he left me, Yoonji and Yeolmin keep on getting worried at me..

I lock myself in my apartment and cried all day and night with beer as my comfort drink.. it take me almost a month before I walk out of my apartment again..

Then just last year I get the news that he was debuting with a group named, Bangtan Boys.. seems like I’m gonna see him again today..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I cant believe that you’re dragging me up here knowing about my past with Hoseok!” I whisper at Yoonji who look excited waiting in the line with me..

She told me that I don’t have to talk to them and I’ll just stay back but then she drag me to this line >< oh by the way.. my friend right here, fall in love with Kim Seokjin or Jin -.-

“Well I change my mind.. I figure that it’ll be fun to see Hoseok’s reaction when he saw you :p” she said and I almost grab her hair but I control myself.. aishhh! >< what to do?! what to do!

Were getting closer and I’m starting to panic.. I then search on my bag and lukily I saw a black mask which I use when I’m sick.. I immediately put it on..

We soon reach the stage where the table of the boys were.. my friend talk happily to Jin who is first in the table.. she was looking at him lovingly while he’s signing her album..

Soon I was next and so I went one by one with the members.. “ohh noona.. why are you hiding your pretty face?” Jungkook asked while he’s signing my album and I just fake a cough and he nod smiling..

Next person is the person I want to skip but it’ll be too obvious >< “hi ^^ what’s your name?” he ask and I turn the page to the previous page to let him see what Jungkook put..

“~?(a/n: the first letter of your name ^^)” he asked and I nod hanging my head low.. he look confused but he still sign.. “are you mute?” he ask seriously and I shook my head.. “why aren’t you talking to me?” he said with a pout and it make me miss him more.. I just stare at his feature.. he become more attractive as time goes by..

“finish ^^ I hope I’ll see you again in the next fansign events, ~ ^^” he said then he offer a hi-5 and I accept it.. it’s a simple gesture but it still give a tiny bit electricity shock to me.. I miss you, Hoseok..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(J-hope)

The fansign event started and as I was waiting for the first fan, I look around the venue and wave the fans who are waiting in line.. suddenly I notice a very familiar face.. wait! That cant be..

I was gonna look closely but the first fan approach me so my attention went to her.. fans come and go..

“bye ^^” I said waving to the latest fan I interact with.. I look at my right to see Jungkook signing for this fan who have a mask in her face.. it’s covering half her face.. even her bangs were kinda covering her eyes so we cant recognize her.. maybe a new one..

I stare at her but she was hanging her head too low.. I don’t know but she remind me of her..

She then approach me and give me the album she have.. “hi ^^ what’s your name?” I ask cheerfully but instead of an answer, she flip the page back to where Jungkook have signed..

“~?” I ask and she nod whiling hanging her head low.. well that’s unique.. I shrug and sign for her.. “are you mute?” I asked and she shook her head..

“why aren’t you talking to me?” I asked pouting.. I know fans love it when I do aegyo.. even though sometime I wanted to pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter