❤ Kim SeokJin ❤

Bangtan Boys Scenario: Make Up {Sequel to Break Up Scenario}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(You)

“ok lets take 5..” our choreographer said as we all drop our sweaty and tired body on the floor..

“ohh by the way, ~~~~~~ you should watch yourself on the chorus, it looks like you’re ahead with the other members..” our choreo said and I nod..

Suddenly the door of the practice room open up revealing 7 boys.. my eyes automatically looked at him..

“ohh sorry we thought you girls are done..” Namjoon said ready to turn but our choreo called him again and said we’ll just continue tomorrow..

“So girls I’ll see you all tomorrow ok?” our choreographer said then she leave..

“~~~~~~ noonaaa~!” Jimin immediately went to me and hug me.. “Jimin I’m all sweaty..” I warn him but he just shook he’s head..

“I don’t care~ I missed you so much! Why do I feel like you’re avoiding us?” he said pouting at me.. I cant help but giggle then I mess his hair..

“I’m just busy..” I said then I look at the corner where I saw him looking at us.. I sigh then I pack my things faster.. “Jimin hyung come here for a sec..” Jungkook called Jimin so he went there first..

“~~~~~~ we’ll be in the van ok?” Hani said and the three of them disappear.. aishh why did you left me >< “Wait girls!” I tried to stop them but they never appear in the practice room.. looks like they were doing this in purpose..

“whats with the rush, ~~~~~~?” someone from behind me say and I froze..

It’s been a year since I last heard him call my name like that.. what Jimin said is actually true.. I tried my best not to be in the same place with them or should I say HIM..

I still feel kinda hurt that he left me alone though he said it’s for the best.. I just feel like it was the time when I needed him the most but instead he left..

I took a breath in and I turn to look at him.. “They might go without me and you guys will practice right? I guess I’ll be just a distraction here..” I said look at him but the way he look at me make me look elsewhere..

“Ok..” he said when I look away.. “but..” he said and I can almost hear my heart beating faster..

“can we talk first?” he ask then he grab my wrist and drag me outside to a more private room.. I didn’t have enough strength to fight back so I just let him..

“Are you avoiding me?” he ask right away as we get in a room.. “I already answer that with Jimin.. I’m just busy that’s all..” I said looking at my hands.. silence then fill the air until he broke it..

“Are you mad at me?” he ask holding on my hand that make me startled.. I miss his touch..

“No.. you just.. you just left me when I needed you so.. yea.. I’m not mad at you..” I said looking at him with sadness and sarcasm on my voice..

“it’s for the best of the both of us..” he said and I scoff.. “Right it’s for the best..” I said then I take my hand off his hold.. “so do we still need to have this conversation?” I said then I turn to leave but he hug me from behind..

“~~~~~~ please.. don’t be like this..” he whisper and I close my eyes to control my feelings.. I take off his arms around me and then I look at him.. “Let me remind you.. you were the one who broke up with me..” I said then I leave.. I touch my chest as I walk away.. it still damn hurt to see him.. it’s been a year but.. damn..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“~~~~~~ you were casted on a drama.. it’s just a one episode drama so don’t worry..” our manager said and I just nod.. I actually enjoy acting and it make me think of other things than keep on thinking about him..

“ohh here’s the scrip by the way..” he said giving me the scrip.. I immediately open it and scan the scenes..

Main characters: Kim Mina (to be acted by Ahn ~~~~~~) and Choi Minsuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter