Love is...

Love is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Love is sweet…

In a plain red tent set up under the navy blue sky that was decorated with glimmering stars and a beautifully round full moon, surrounded by the sweet aroma of the strawberries that were planted across the entire plot of land, sat a pair of lovers who were silently gazing at the sky. Their hands intertwined, thighs touching and head leaning on to each other. Just silently gazing at the scenery while enjoying the company of someone they love.  Minutes after minutes, hours after hours, they just sat there with a smile before one of them decided to break the silence.

“Thank you” he said softly as he played with the fingers of his lover shyly.

“I just want you to be happy” the other replied with a smile as he turn his gaze to his blushing lover before kissing the back of his hand gently.

“I am happy” he shyly replied with the sweetest gummy smile on earth.

“Beautiful…” the other muttered with his gaze locked onto the blushing boy.

“Cheesy!” he whispered while biting his lower lips.

“Only for you~~~” his lover sang teasingly while chuckling as he pulled his boyfriend into his embrace by his waist and peck on his cheeks.  

“I love you baby Hyukkie~” he continued in a sudden serious tone before leaning in to claim the plump lips which he had fallen too deep in love with just like its owner.

“I love you too my Hae~”

 

Love is sweet when simple words and actions make both hearts flutter in happiness and blissfulness.

 

------------------------

Love is sour...


“Baby~!! Please open the door~!!” Donghae knocked on the oak door of his lover desperately.

“No!! I hate you!!!” Hyukjae shouted between his sobs behind the closed door, breaking the heart which was right outside his door.

“Please!! Please let me explain!!” Donghae pleaded helplessly as he leaned against the door and slid down onto the floor.

“Please Hyukkie…” Donghae whispered sadly as his eyes brimmed with tears of hurt.

“G-Go away…” Hyukjae whispered softly, his mind wavering at the broken tone of his lover.

“She’s just a friend… nothing more nothing less… Please believe me…” Donghae explained through his own sobs as he used the back of his head to knock onto the door.

With each seconds passing, Donghae’s heart seem to be breaking off bit by bit. The pain of hearing his lover cry due to his actions caused his heart to ache and being helplessly locked out by the love of his life made his heart break into pieces. It was so painful that he could no longer hold his sobs in, he broke down right outside the door. The door that lock him out of his source of happiness. But what he didn’t expect was that those sobs were the solid key that could break down the barrier, the sugar that could cover the sourness in his heart. With a click, the cold and hard door swing opened almost causing him to fall back onto the floor if not for the warm body and thin arms that embraced from his back.

“I-I’m sorry Hae!! Please don’t cry!!” Hyukjae sobbed heavily as he buried his head at the crook of Donghae’s neck from the back, his entire body trembling with his sobs.

“H-Hyukkie…” Donghae whispered as he spun his body around to hug his lover, trying to calm him down despite his own condition.  

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I was just jealous! Hae…” Hyukjae apologized again and again with his swollen red eyes and reddish nose.

“It’s ok baby… Breathe Hyukkie breathe…” Donghae cooed and patted Hyukjae’s back gently, afraid that it would lead to a hyperventilating Hyukjae if this goes on.

 “I’m sorry… I was just being sour over nothing…” Hyukjae whispered shyly with a small pout as his tears slowly dried up with Donghae’s gently caressing and sweet loving words.

“I’m happy that you feel sour when you see us Hyukkie… Because it shows your love for me…But please don’t cry like this again next time ok? Just ask me before you cry next time~” Donghae teased while tightening his arms around his lover before smooching his blushing lover on his lips.

“I-I… I love you Hae…” Hyukjae whispered shyly before snuggling his face into Donghae’s chest.  

 

Love is sour when we cherish it too much that we are afraid to lose it…

    ------------------------

Love is pain...


“Today, is the engagement party of our youngest son, Prince Hyukjae. Please enjoy the ball and the engagement ceremony will start later.” The king announced with a smile before leaving the stage with his wife, gazing worriedly at his teary son.

“Hyukkie…” the queen called softly as he wrapped his arms around his youngest son, patting his back gently.

“Eomma… I only want him…” Hyukjae choked out as a few tears slid down his cheeks.

“Be good and stop crying… At least dance with her…” the queen ordered with a sigh before leaving his son alone with a heavy heart.

“But I only want him…” Hyukjae muttered softly to himself while wiping his tears and sniffing his sobs back.

“Hyukkie…” a familiar voice called out to him, so familiar that his heartache.

“H-Hae…” Hyukjae whispered sadly with his teary eyes as he gazed into his lover’s eyes that were filled with so many emotions that scare him.

“Come with me.” Donghae ordered as he pulled his lover into an empty room at the back of the ballroom.

“What is this all about Hyukkie? Engagement?” Donghae questioned furiously the moment the door closed, ignoring his heart that ache with the reddening of his lover’s eyes.

“I-I… I don’t know…” Hyukjae muttered truthfully as tears start to overflow.

“You don’t know?! YOU DON’T KNOW?!” Donghae hollered as he vigorously pulled his tie out in frustration.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I really don’t know!! It’s my parent’s decision!!” Hyukjae sobbed painfully as he drooped to his knees in front of his lover, crying his heart out as he apologized.

“What is our love to you then? A game? Or just a fling?” Donghae asked angrily, not knowing how hurtful his mindless words were, not knowing how those words had sliced the fragile heart of his lover into pieces.

“Or am I not worth for you to even fight for?” Donghae said with a disappointing tone before shrugging off Hyukjae’s hands from his thighs and stomped out of the room with angry tears rolling down his cheeks, leaving a broken Hyukjae in a crying mess on the floor.

“No… NO!!! IT WASN’T LIKE THAT!!!” Hyukjae screamed his painful heart our as he collapse fully onto the cold floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter