Lost

Hyung, you're my oppa...

Great. So here I am, in the middle of this building, searching for the recording studio our group will be using. The good news is that I managed to find the building, the bad news is… well, finding the right room seems to be an even bigger challenge.

“Why do all these doors and corridors look so much alike?!” I sigh. I look at the number, scribbled on a little piece of paper. 1911. Doesn’t seem hard, all I have to do is find 1911. I sigh again as I’m standing at a crossing of corridors. To the right it’s 1105 and up, straight ahead its 1390 and up and to the right it’s 1650 and up. Looks like I’ll be best off taking right. I’m sure I’m about to go crazy as I reach the end of the corridor and the only numbers that follow are beneath 1000. Frustrated, I run my hand through my red dyed hair.

“How am I supposed to ever find that stupid room?!” I exclaim, not noticing how loud I am because  of the music that’s playing through my headphones. Ok, so I’ve got a decision to make. I could either take left or right, hoping to find my way leading to room 1911 somewhere along the way, or turning back and trying my luck with the two the corridors I haven’t tried yet. For some weird logical reason (that the numbers 1105 and 1390 are closer to 1911 than the number that I found here) I turned back to the other crossway. Not only did my headphone prevent me from hearing how loud I had been before, also did I fail to notice a door opening little after I passed it. Needles to say that I also didn’t notice the guy stepping out, looking me make my way, slightly annoyed, back to where I was before.

“Ok, so what now?” I mumble. Just when I’m about to go eeny, meeny, miny, moe on the two remaining corridors, I feel two arms slip around my waist. I make a little jump and release a tiny scream. My attacker, obviously taken by surprise by my extreme reaction, releases me. Free again, I pull my headphones down, laying them in my neck and softly turn around.

“Omo, hyung, I didn’t mean to scare you like that” my attacker says. Not in any state to say anything, I just stare at him. He tilts his head.

“Hoon hyung? Is something wrong” he asks. I finally snap out of staring and gather my thoughts. Quickly I bow.

“I’m sorry sunbaenim, I didn’t expect anyone to be around so I got startled” I tell him.

“Sunbaenim?” he says, clearly very confused.

“Ah, you confused my with Hoon sunaenim, but don’t worry, it happens quite a lot” I say and scratch the back of my neck. I see him rub his makeup-less eyes and look at me again. His deep stare in my eyes makes my cheeks go slightly red. I take a deep breath and tell myself to get a grip. Not that it’s easy when you’re lifelong role model is standing right in front of you.

“Ah, you’re right” he says and lightly chuckles.

“I’m sorry, I just woke up. I guess I still got some sleep in my eyes” he says and smiles. I shake my head.

“Don’t worry, it has happened quite a lot of times” I tell him.

“Ah, my name is Minj- eeh, Minkyu I mean, my name is Minkyu” I say and bow.

“Oh” he says a little surprised and bows too.

“My name is-”

“Kevin” I interrupt him: “U-KISS’ Kevin.”

His eyes widen and he smiles.

“That’s it” he says. My cheeks get a little red. Did I really have to do that?

“So, Minkyu-shi, what brings you here” he asks, slightly tilting his head.

“Ah, I’m the leader of a debuting group, ‘BC’” I say.

“Ooh” he says, smiling: “Yeah, I’ve heard from you guys.”

He scratches  his head.

“I’m sorry, but what did BC mean again? I know it’s  not before Christ” he says and chuckles. I smile and answer.

“It means Bitter Candy” I say.

“That’s it” he says and smiles: “But what are you doing in this part of the building?”

I sigh very loudly.

“That doesn’t sound too cheerful” he says.

“Well, I’m late for a recording and I have no idea where the room is. I’ve got the feeling I’m running in circles”

He chuckles.

“Don’t laugh at me” I say and pouts.

“Do you know where you have to be?” he asks. I nod and hand him the paper. He looks at the paper and starts chuckling again.

“What?” I asks him.

“Have you been holding it like this?” he asks and shows me the paper.

“Yes” I say: “I have to be in room 1911.”

He shakes his head and turns the paper around.

“There’s no room called 1911, you have to be at 1161” he says and smiles. I mentally facepalm myself and sigh loudly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take you there” he says.

“You sure?” I ask him. He nods.

“Our training was canceled so I was just sleeping here” he says.

“Oh, ok. Thanks opp- aah hyung” I say slightly panicked. He frowns a bit but seems to just ignore it. I silently hope he’s blaming it on his sleepiness. He remains silent till we reach the practice room. Just when we’re about to say our goodbye’s, the door flies open.

“Where is that idiot?! I’ll teach he…” Ken, the main rapper of my group, shouts while storming out of the room: “Oh… hi leader….”

He chuckles softly when he sees me.

“Oh, hi Ken. And what exactly will you be teaching me, huh?” I cross my eyes and narrow my eyes teasingly.

“What’s that look?! You’re the one who’s late!” he says and nods. I softly hit the back of his head.

“You were the one who gave me the paper in the wrong direction!” I say and softly hit his head again: “And didn’t I tell you to be respectful to your sunbae’s?”

He blinks and looks at Kevin, bowing directly after.

“I’m sorry. I’m Ken, visual of BC.” he says with a nod, earning another hit against his head.

“Okay, Okay! The main rapper of BC.” he says with a pout.

“Don’t try and act cute, silly. Go back inside, we’re late already. I’ll be right there.” I say. Ken goes to protest but grins a little instead.

“Kay, see you in a bit.” he says, bowing to Kevin one last time before disappearing again.

“I’ll leave you to work. Will I see you around?” Kevin asks with his head slightly tilted. He looks hopeful, or it could just be my wishful thinking. I smile and nod.

“I hope so.” I say: “Thanks for the help, sunbaemin.”

I want to bow but he stops me before I can.

“No need to be so formal. Just say Kevin, next time.” he says with a smile.

“Oh… okay.” I reply, a slight blush forming on my face again: “Anyway, I should get going. See you later… Kevin.”

Saying that somehow makes me blush even more. I quickly bow and head into the recording studio without waiting for an answer, frowning when I realize how rude that was. Ken doesn’t give me much time to think about my mistake as he pulls me further into the room.

“Ah, you’re right. Noona is indeed blushing!” our maknae exclaims.

“Am not!” I say and cover my cheeks.

“Are so!” Ken says and laughs: “Noona is in loooove~”

I frown and turn my back to them, walking to put down my bag against the other wall.

“I’m not. You know as well as I do that even if I wanted to, I can’t be in love with anyone. I’m supposed to be a guy, remember?” I say and sigh: “And didn’t I tell you not to call me noona outside dorm? I’m you guy’s hyung, not noona…”

 

 

-----------------------------------------

AN: Hellooooo! New story~ Sorry if it feels a little weird, I'm still trying to fine the way to write this. Aaaanyway, thanks for reading and pleeeaas leave me a comment. Tell me what's good and what's bad at my story so I can improve or just leave something nice/random/funny/... whatever. I just loooove to know what you guys think ^^

Anyway, enjoy~

~Banana