Vacation

Island Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim family went on a vacation on their private island to celebrate their youngest daughter's 18th birthday. Their island has a big vacation house with 10 rooms. It has an infinity pool, a gym, a sauna just like a five star hotel.

 

I'm so happy we can have a vacation here. I really love it when we are together omma, appa, Haewon! ^^ You are all busy with the business and my one and only sister Haewon is getting married to Taeyong. You'll be Mrs. Gong soon.

Hmp~ You'll live me alone. Haewon faked a cry.

They all laugh with the silly So Eun

Haewon: aww don't be sad oppa Taehyun and I will always be here for you. Don't cry my silly sister.

So Eun: I hope I will meet the man of my dreams soon.

Kim Omma: Yah! your still young for that. Don't think something like that!

Kim Appa: So Eun, how will you meet him if your always in the sea. Spend your time in the office if you want to meet him.

Kim Appa earned a smack in the arm from Kim Omma from his siliness.

 

The family spend the night laughing at each other because of So Eun silly banters.

 

 

 

 

The next day the family went back to their work and only So Eun was only left in the island to enjoy some more time with her favorite place. The Sea.

 

She get all the things that she needed for her scuba diving because of her love for the sea she became a professional diver. She rode her sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter