Training

Wanting to be yours truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~3 weeks skipped~

Your POV

  After that incident, the next day I went to SM and signed my contract right away. Training started right away. The whole past three weeks I have been training like crazy. We would have dance classes, singing classes, acting classes and even basic Q&A classes. It was pretty easy. I didn't make any friends yet but I didn't really mind. Some of the people here have been trained for 4 to 3 years and I'm just a newbie. GOT7 schedule has gotten more hectic with their new single out so Jackson just usually texts me how is it going. It is actually lunch time right now but I didn't really have the mood to eat so I went to practice my dancing at the dance studio. I started playing Lucky by EXO. I just randomly choreograph a dance and it came out pretty good. I was in the middle of dancing when Kai sunbae-nim came in. " Wow! You are really good. Can you teach me the choreography" he asked. I just nodded and taught him the steps. We went through twice and he got it. We were dancing to it a few times until I told him my lunch break is over that I have to go to training. He just nodded and said thank you. He is actually one of my bias but ofcourse I couldn't show it can't I. He would think I'm a freak. It was nice that I found someone to dance with. None of the trainees would but a sunbae will.

       The incident didn't really affect me since I needed to concentrate during my singing class. After singing class, we had free time since training for the day was done. I went to the gym that the company had already have. Since I was 13, I've been exercising even more and started swimming since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter