Taeyeon x Jessica

Our friendship

 Our Friendship

 

“taengoo! I found a boyfriend!” jess said it excitingly to her best of mate.

“Really? Who is it?” tae too, happy for her bestie. She finally found her true love.

“Suho, Kim Suho.” Jess said, and plastered a wide grin on her face and had her arms loop through tae’s

Taeyeon halted at her position, “ suho ssi?” , she blurt out the name, making it too obvious that even jess smile had fade from her Barbie-liked face

“What’s wrong taengoo?” jess asked, tae has never lose her composure in anything but she was so startled by the name being mentioned.

A name she was longing to forget, appeared after four years.

It wasn’t a short length of time. Broken down into hours, the numbers would be unimaginable.

She was too lost in her own world; she forgets Jess is still there.

All the thoughts came back to her mind like it has never ever disappeared before; maybe it was just stored in the deepest place of her heart and happened to float up when the word is being said.

“Taeyeon?” jess asked carefully; probably think that her voice might interfere the thoughts of her.

Tae regain her composure but her expression couldn’t hide it all, she wants to know so badly how that guy is doing but she couldn’t just ask jess, it’s ridiculous…

“Sorry, I was just thinking that name is so familiar but I forgot who it is.” Taeyeon hides her curiosity with a small smile.

“I’ll introduce you to him someday! Wait… Are you free later?” Jess turned her body to face taeyeon.

“Why?”

“We are meeting up later! You want to join us?” Jess said; totally forget how tensed taeyeon acted just now.

“Is he stills the same?” taeng thought and agree on meeting up with the two.

That Night

Taeyeon was sitting at the table in the restaurant while waiting for Jessica and suho to arrive.

Not long after she waited, a couple came in; it was Jessica and her boyfriend.

“He’s still the same…” taeyeon thought when she saw the figure standing beside Jessica.

Taeyeon forced out a smile when both of them came to the table.

He too, was curious of how she has been after all these years…

“Hi, I’m taeyeon.” Taeyeon offer a handshake and introduce herself although they already known each other.

“Hi, I’m suho.” Suho reached out to have a light handshake with taeyeon.

They were still the same, except for the status of them. From lovers to ex, and he became her best friend’s lover.

After having their dinner, Taeyeon take a look at her watch, “guys, I have to leave now. It’s running late.”

She stood up, fixed her clothes and was ready to leave.

Jessica held onto her hand, “Why in such a hurry to leave? The desert is still not up yet.”

“Nothing, just feeling tired. Help me cancel the order then. See you in school tomorrow.” Taeyeon hugged her best friend and walked out of the restaurant to call a cab.

“She must be real tired… She doesn’t go off like this usually.” Jessica speaks in a much more worried tone. Suho patted her back to reassure her that she will be fine.

She nodded her head and both of them continued with their dinner.

 

“Why did she go off so soon, is it because of me?” Suho thought, “To be honest, she still looks young and indeed, she has gotten prettier…”

-

Taeyeon who was in a cab now weep unintentionally.

“Please treat Jessica nicely and not repeat your mistakes ever again...” She thought.

-

 

Taeyeon

 

I woke up and get ready for school. I received a message from an unknown number, but I know it immediately… He didn’t change his number.

“Taeyeon ah, do you still remember me?”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Suho… Did you recognize me yesterday?”

 

“Yeah, I did.”

 

“I have a request… Can you promise me something?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I don’t want her to know about our past relationship, I know you guys are really good friend but can you keep it a secret. I know you don’t want her to think too much too…”

I took a deep breathe, the ‘her’ must be referring to Jess… True, I don’t want her to know it too.

“I can keep the secret but can you promise to take good care of her. Don’t hurt her please… She’s my best friend.”

 

“I know and I will definitely not hurt her. And can you forgive me?”

 

“To be honest, I’ve already forgotten about it, and I don’t blame you. Well… Maybe I did hate you for cheating on me, but as long as you treat her well, I will not take it seriously.”

 

Although he hurt me, I believe he will not hurt her right? If not, I wouldn’t let him off easily…

4 years ago, I was studying in the same school as suho, he was in my class. We weren’t that close until the school assignment that brought us together…

He was really charming and kind at that moment. Unknowingly, I felt something for him. Whether is it affection or love, I know I couldn’t forget him every day even after the assignment has ended. He might have felt the same too and he asked me out.

Being young and stupid when it comes to relationship, I agreed to be his girlfriend right away. Little did I know he was cheating on me. If I wasn’t in the library that day, I wouldn’t even know that he is trying to ask another girl from our school out.

I was really sad and angry. I broke up with him and focus on my studies, it was a heaven to me when I meet Jessica, she was the only one that makes me felt better.

 

-

 

After a few weeks of them being together, Suho tried to ask me out. I was really very disappointed in him and told him to get out of my way straight. He said I am going to regret it and I didn’t know what that mean until today.

“Kim Taeyeon! How could you do this to me?” Jessica screamed at me at the hallway while I was putting my bag in the locker.

“What are you talking about?” I said.

“Stop lying to me! You were trying to seduce suho when you know he was my boyfriend? Are you crazy or something?” Jessica screaming and she was almost at the verge of crying.

The next thing I know was everyone’s attention is slowly gathered to where we are.

“There must be something wrong Jess… Can we talk at another place?”

What suho meant on the revenge is this? Does he have nothing better to do?

I reached for her hand and try to pull her to the garden when she swings her hand away from my grip.

“Why? You are scared aren’t you? Why can’t we talk here?” She purposely raised her voice higher.

“I promise I never do anything that is sorry to you. You need to believe me.” I said and hope to calm her down.

“How do you want me to believe you?” Jessica said as if believing me was her greatest mistake.

“Suho is not a good guy, he tried to ask me out but I rejected him. He is a play boy!” I said furiously.

“I’m not going to believe you and you are not my friend anymore.” Jessica said and slapped me across the face.

I could felt my cheek burning from the slap but what hurt most wasn’t the slap. It was Jessica, why didn’t she gave me a chance to explain…

The news soon spread around the whole school and most of the students pity Jessica and turned their back on me.

I sit alone under the tree at the garden while someone walks towards her.

“I told you right? If you accept my offer and be my girlfriend, you wouldn’t need to lose your best friend and had everyone hating on you.” Said suho.

I let out a cold laugh, “It was you isn’t it? I’m so stupid, I shouldn’t believe that you would take good care of Jessica. You’re always a two timer… 4 years ago you were like that; I can’t believe you didn’t change at all.”

“You are too gullible aren’t you?” Suho smirked.

“Yeah, I am. At least I’m better than you.” I said and walked away.

 

-

 

Jessica has been glaring at taeyeon whenever she saw her. The other students seem to be more or less forgetting the incident and become closer with her already…

-

 

After dating for several weeks, Jessica knew about Suho being a playboy and broke up with him. It was an afternoon when she saw suho kissing a girl at the vacant classroom. She couldn’t believe that she accused her bestfriend when she said the truth.

She tries to make up with taeyeon but she didn’t dare to make the first move. She saw taeyeon at the classroom often but she just couldn’t make up her mind to say sorry.

And all that “didn’t dare to make the first move” and her hesitation, they have already graduated from that school.

-

2 years later

Taeyeon

Today, I am leaving to New York to pursue my dream as an artist; I might not come back to Korea this few years. I had already farewell with most of my friends and families but not her yet.

She had also graduate but we never manage to really wish each other all the best in our future. I wrote her a letter…

 

Dearest Ice princess,

I don’t know whether I still can call you by that name…

How are you doing? It has been long since I have last seen you… Have you been well? I am leaving to NY today.

To be honest, I have forgiven you already. It’s my bad too… I should have told you about his character so that you don’t need to be with him.

Whatever it is, I still hope that you are living well and your career is going smoothly…

Also… I just wanna tell you don’t believe in what other say that easily. See with your own eyes… Don’t let anyone precious in your life leave you because of something someone said that makes you lose faith in them. A lot of things are way more convincing to be seen than said.

Do write to me…

And if you are ready to be friend with me, I will always be there for you.

May you all the best!

Yours sincerely,

Taengoo

-

 

4 years later…

-Taeyeon-

I landed safely on my feet at Korea. It has been long and the air here is still as nice as I always knew… I put on my sunglass that I brought it the first minute it was on the internet.

BLANC & ECLARE

I walked towards the exit, just then I heard someone shouting my name loudly.

“Kim TaeYeon!”

I turned back in shock, I never thought she would be here. Jessica is standing there with a small banner in her hand saying,

“Welcome back”

She walks up to me and give me a hug, “Sorry. I hope this apology came on time.”

I patted her back, “it was never late.”

We smiled and walked up happily out the airport.

Just then, I stopped walking.

“We are still friends right, Jess?”

“What do you think kim bestie?

I smile once again, maybe the widest grin in this 4 years.

I know we were friends, we always were.

-Taeyeon-

 


Author's Note:

I've been dying to post this chapter but the poster is not up yet... Whatever it is

Let you enjoy the story then:) Poster is not that important xD

Hope you like this Taengsic story!!!!!

Was it well written? I hope so... My first one-shot^^

Thank you for subcribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!