Chapter 3 - Changed (?)

When A Pabo Meets Another Pabo

MinJi's P.O.V.:

"Yaaah~" he said, while still focusing on his food. "Hmmm? Waeyo, TaeHyung ssi?" I answered.

"Have you took your breakfast?" he asked, casually. And I was like Did you ate something good today? Or is it just me? XD o.O

"Ne, I've took my breakfast before coming here. Waeyo?" I replied, trying to act cool. Yaaahh~ Told yaahh! XD I'm going to change you, Kim TaeHyung. :P MEHRONG!

"Ahhh~ So that was the reason why your cheeks are so puffy as heck!" he said, while laughing his out! ARRRGGHH!!!! SRSLLLYYY!!! TToTT Why is he so mean to me?! :3 I thought he already changed, BUT THEN! I was SURELY, TOTALLY, DEFINITELY WRONG! >.<

 

TaeHyung's P.O.V.:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD I'VE FOOLED HERRRR!!!! XD LOL. YOU REALLY THINK THAT I CARE 'BOUT YOU?! TCH! HAHAHAHAHA! HER FACE WAS SO UNREADABLE. XD But, I can sense that she was embarrassed. XD Lol.

"TaeHyung ssi." she said. What, again?! "Wae?" I uninterestedly answered.

"It's time for your medicine. Here." she said, as she handed me the medicine and a glass of water then, sit down to her desk. Hahahaha! Aigooo~ XD She looks so upset though. XD Lol. I took my medicine.

"Yah, babo~" I said. "Hmmm?" she simply replied. AIISSHH~ :3 

"Give me that music notebook. Ppalli!" I demanded, as I pointed to that certain notebook at her desk. She gave me a questioning look.

"Shireo(I don't want to)." she answered shortly. WHAT THE?! Did she just disobeyed me?! AIISSHH!! >.<

"Yaahh! Waeyo?! Aiiisshh!!! >.<" I exclaimed. "Ask yourself. DUH!" she answered, rolling her eyes. YAAAAHH!!! I swear, I'm hating her more and more each daaayy!!!! AIIISSHH!!! >.< WHAT IS HER PROBLEM WITH ME?! I thought for a moment. AHHH!! Majaaa! Maybe THE PUFFY CHEEKS THING EARLIER?

"Yaahh~ Arraseo. I'm just kidding when I said that your cheeks are so puffy. Now, can you give me that?" I said. Hahahaha! Srsly? XD I was just kidding. Lol. I just wanted to piss her off. XD Since, she's the only nurse who lasted long in my hands. XD Some nurses only lasted one hour or even just a minute, the most fortunate one lasted the whole day. She's kinda strong, huh? XD

I heard her sigh. "You know what Kim TaeHyung ssi? I don't care about the 'puffy cheeks' thingy, but CAN'T YOU JUST SAY THE WORD 'PLEASE'?! It's only a one-syllabled word for Pete's sake, yet you can't even say it. -.-" she said, annoyed and frustrated. So, that's it? HOW CHILDISH. -.- 

"Fine! Can you PLEASE give me that music notebook?" I said, emphasizing the 'PLEASE'. This girl! :3

"Here, catch!" she said, toasted the music notebook to me. AIIISSHH!!! She's being disrespectful! >.< Now what should I write. AHHH!!! Yeah! I started writing some random melodies and lyrics.

 

MinJi's P.O.V.:

AIIISSHH!!! I swear, he's pissing me off! But, I won't stress myself up.. Just let it slide, Park MinJi. Arraseo? I sighed. So, he's composing songs, huh? Impressive. Well, I also write some songs but, I'm not that good. XD Hahahaha! Okay, just sharing. XD I was about to stand to peek on what he was writing BUT! I remembered that WE'RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS! -.- XD So, I just stayed there at my seat. Just then, someone knocked the door. I opened it, and saw my Sissy, JooHyun eonnie.

"SISSY! ♥" she exclaimed. "Hi Sissy! ^^" I replied. "Are you free now?" she asked. Well, I don't have anything to do. So. . . . I think I am (?) 

"I think so. I'll ask permission to TaeHyung ssi first." I replied. "Sissy, come in. ^^" I continued. She entered the room.

"TaeHyung ssi?" I called his attention. Was he so concentrated on what he was doing to that extent that HE CAN'T EVEN HEAR ME?! AIISSHH!!! I poked his shoulder. He just gave me a questioning look.

"I'll go somewhere. Is it okay with you to be alone here?" I formally asked. He gave me a 'a-heck-I-care' look and said. "Do I look like I care? You can just go wherever you wanna go, and do whatever you wanna do instead of disturbing and annoying me here." UGH! I SWEAR, HE'S GETTING ON MY NERVES! Okay fine! DON'T YOU EVER EXPECT THAT YOU'LL HAVE LUNCH TODAY, 'CAUSE I'M SO NOT GONNA BUY YOU ONE! EIIISSHH!

"Kajja, Sissy!" I said, as I banged the door. UGH! >.<

 

JooHyun's P.O.V.:

Waaahh!!! DAEBAAKK!! So, he is THAT mean to my precious 'Lil sister?! AIIISSHH!!! IF ONLY HE DOESN'T HAVE ILLNESS, I'M SO GONNA KILL THAT PERSON, I SWEAR! >.<

"Sissy, are you sure you'll be fine with TaeHyung? You can just quit, if you want." I asked her, worriedly. Btw, we're heading to the cafeteria now.

"I'll be fine, Sissy. I think he's just like that to strangers like me. And this is more challenging than I thought it would be. I can still handle him." she answered. This woman must be CRAZY! Oh, I mean, scratch that. XD She's already crazy, since birth. DUH! XD That's why we're friends. ;) Lol.

"Is that really the reason? Or did you just fell in love with him? Ayiiieee~ ♥" I teased. Hahaha! XD

"HAHAHAHA! Srsly? XD You got to be kidding me, Sissy. XD Me? Going to fall for who? XD Do you really think that you can fall in love with that kind of attitude he's showing? XD Hahahaha! XD And I hate him, and he hates me. How can love ever be there in between us? XD" she said, with a sarcastic laugh.

"Well, 'The MORE you HATE, the MORE you LOVE.' right? XD" I continuously teased. Hahahaha! :P

"DUH! As if that works, Sissy. XD Hahahaha! XD" she laughed. "Okay fine. Maybe, let's just wait and see." I smirked.

"Yeah, sure. XD Oh, btw. Why did you bring me here, sissy?" she asked, in curiousity.

"Well. . . . I saw you earlier, talking with HIM. Perhaps, do you know HIM?" I asked excitedly.

"Wait wait wait. Who is this 'HIM' you're talking about? Lemme get in to the topic. XD" she asked. XD "It's no other than my 'Dream Guy'. So, do you know him? Or even his name?" I asked, again in excitement.

"I talked with many people a while ago, actually." she said. NO WAY! PLS. REMEMBER HIM! TT^TT "Enumerate each. PLS.?" I begged.

"Okay. Well, as far as I've recall, I talked with EunSeok sunbaenim(a doctor), JaeKyung eonnie(a friend of ours), Jin Oppa(my brother, SeokJin). . . " and she continued blabbering name ". . . and lastly, Jimin ssi. And that's it." she ended. "Uuuh, eotokhe? Ah! Who gave you a breakfast?" I asked, hoping she'll remember.

"Neee? Nobody actually gave me one. But, someone asked me to give the breakfast to TaeHyung." she answered. OHMYGOSH! ♥ "And who is that? ♥" I said, feeling the excitement.

"It's Jimin ssi." she answered.  So, his name is Jimin? ♥ OMGGGG!!!! What a cute name he has, really matched with his cute but masculine appearance. ♥ KYAAAAAA!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

"OMO! Heokshi(Perhaps). . . Is Jimin ssi your so called 'Dream Guy', Sissy?!?!?!?!? ♥"

 

MinJi's P.O.V.:

Waaahh~ Daebaaakk!!! I was so shocked.

"What's with the shocked face, Sissy? XD Isn't he handsome? And cuteeeee~ ♥" she said, dreamily.

Hahahaha! INDEED! XD I can say that Park Jimin ssi is MUCH MORE BETTER THAN KIM TAEHYUNG! HAHAHAHAHA! :P

"Well, yeah. You know what sissy. I'm sooo sooo happy for you srsly. Because you finally found Jimin ssi. Lol. XD Btw, his full name is Park Jimin. XD Hahahaha! I'm already helping you in stalking. XD Lol." I jokingly said. XD

"Yah! WE DON'T STALK. WE INVESTIGATE. Arraseo? XD Btw, thanks for the info Sissy! I really really really really love you to the highest level! ♥" she exclaimed, hugging me tightly. XD Aigoooo~ This girl. XD Lol.

"But, why is it that you two have almost the same name?! I'm getting jealous now, Sissy." she said, sulking. HAHAHAHA! XD Lol.

"Hahahahaha! Is it my sin that we have ALMOST the same name? XD Blame my parents then. XD" I replied, laughing my heart out. XD

"Arraseo. XD But, srsly. Inform me if he's around, okay?" she said. HAHAHAHAHA! Stalker Mode: ON! XD

"Yes, Ma'am. XD" I answered. Hahahaha! XD

"Eonnie-deul, annyeong!!!! ^^" OMO! It's YeJin. ^^ "Annyeong, YeJinnie! ^^" we greeted back.

"Have a seat~" I said. She sat beside me. "How was your class, YeJinnie? ^^" The Inspired JooHyun eonnie asked. XD Haha! XD :P

"Pretty fine. Well, have you two took your lunch?" she asked. "Actually, I haven't. :3" I said. "Me too. XD" JooHyun eonnie said.

"Me three. XD Okay, stay here, and I'll be back with the food. Hehe! My treat. ^^" YeJin said. Why does she have such an opposite attitude with TaeHyung? XD She's too kind, while TaeHyung is. . . . Okay! Nevermind. XD :P

 

YeJin's P.O.V.:

When I stood up and started to walk, I accidentally bumped with someone. OHMYGOOSSSHH!!!! :O THE COFFEE THAT HE WAS DRINKING HAS BEEN SPILLED TO HIS WHITE SUITE ALL BECAUSE OF ME! >.< AIISSHH! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CLUMPSY, KIM YEJIN?! >.<

"Ohmygooosshh! I'm so sorry! >.<" I apologized, looking downwards. "UGH! Why are you so careless, Kim YeJin?! Aiiisshh!EH?! He knows my name?! :O I looked up to see who it was. OMO! It was Min Yoongi!!!! >.< UGH! Why do I feel like my legs became like jelly all of a sudden?!?!? AISH!

"OMO! Sorry for that, Yoongi-ah~" JooHyun eonnie said, worriedly. "So, Noona. YeJin is one of your friends?" he said, while looking at me or more like a death glare.

"Yup." JooHyun eonnie answered. "Wae?" she asked.

"Well, nothing. Just be careful next time, arraseo?" he said. Well, he's more calm now. Thank God! "Ne~" I replied, with a nod.

"YeJin-ah, gwaenchanha(you okay)? You look so pale." MinJi eonnie asked worriedly. "I'm okay, eonnie. Ggeokjeongma(Don't worry)." I said, reassuringly. "MinJi Noona, JooHyun Noona, I have to go now. Bye~" Yoongi said, with a bow. "Byeee~ ^^" MinJi and JooHyun eonnie replied, waving their hands.

Why is he so mean to me, but to my eonnie-deul, he's so kind respectful?! UGH! >.<

"So, let's go and buy our lunch?" JooHyun eonnie said. "Nah uh. It's my treat, right? So just sit back and relax. XD" I jokingly said.

"Hahaha! XD This kid. XD Kajja, I'll go help you with the tray!! ^^" MinJi eonnie voluntered. "AND How 'bout me?" JooHyun eonnie said, pouting. XD

"EEEEEEWWWWW!!! SRSLY?!?!?!? XD Lol." we teased. Hahahahaha! We always love to tease JooHyun eonnie. XD

"Why are you pouting?! XD Lol." MinJi eonnie teased. XD I also joined in. XD "It's disgusting, eonnie! XD" Hahahaha! XD

"AIISSHHH!!! This girls!" JooHyun eonnie said, in frustration. HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD LOL.

 

TaeHyung's P.O.V.:

OH MY GOODNESS! Where on earth can I find food now?! TT^TT ASDFGHJKLDKGFLDSJHLFDKGF Jimin isn't coming, so does that Babo Nurse! AAAAHHH!!! MY LIFE IS A MESS! >.< I really shouldn't have messed up with her! Okay, lesson learned! Don't mess with Babo Nurse during Lunch. >.< Aigoooo~ My stomach. >.< TT^TT

 

A/N:

Hahahaha! That's it Kim TaeHyung! XD Don't mess with MinJi. XD

Annyeong Readers! How was the story so far? ^^

Hope y'all liked it.

Hopefully, I'll update again tomorrow.

So, brace yourselves up for the up coming Chapter 4. ^^