Chapter 14 - 맙소사(Oh my gosh)!

When A Pabo Meets Another Pabo

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

I was sleeping soundly even though I sometimes shiver because of the cold weather. Surprisingly, this pillow is kinda warm than an ordinary pillow so to avoid the coldness, I hugged the pillow tighter and buried my face into it. Just then, the pillow suddenly MOVED (?) Or maybe it's just me? -,- But---Hey! I felt it moved tho!

But, wait---Min.Yoon.Gi. WHAT KIND OF FREAKING PILLOW IS MOVING?! >< O_O Aiiisshh~ Maybe I'm just dreaming! >< I was trying to get back to sleep, when suddenly. . . . 

OUCH!!!!!!! I immediately opened my eyes, as I felt my whole body hurting especially my arm and back. Did someone just elbowed me?! >_< I was still half asleep but as soon as I felt the coldness of the floor, I planned to get up and sleep back to the couch when suddenly, someone shouted and fell on top of me. WHAT THE------KIM YEJIN?!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" we both shouted in unison. HOW DID SHE---No, I mean---WHAT.THE.HECK?! I'M PRETTY SURE I SENT HER IN FRONT OF THAT FREAKING STAIRS THO! O_O WHY THE HECK IS SHE HERE?! AND WHAT?! SHE SLEPT ON THE COUCH THAT I WAS SLEEPING ON?! WAAAHH~ I'M SO SPEECHLESS NOW, SRSLY! -,- I was just too shocked to even move an inch, well I bet she is too. -,-

Wait----So that means. . . . I WAS HUGGING HER ALL THIS TIME?! WHAT------YAAAAAHHH!!!!! YOU MUST BE CRAZY, MIN YOONGI!!!!! I was mentally scolding myself. Without us knowing, we've stayed like that for a few moments, too busy with our own freaking thoughts when. . . . 

"YEOROBUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!WHAT?! Wait, I'm pretty sure that's MinJi Noona's voice tho~ :O THIS IS----UGGGHH! JINJJA!!!!! >< I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. WE'RE SO DEAD IF EVERYONE WOULD SEE THIS. Just as I was about to get up. . . . 

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!" they all shouted, well I bet they're shocked but I'm more shocked than everyone else! UGH! >< Finally!!!! That Kim YeJin came back to her senses and got up abruptly. Aiiisshh~ TOO LATE! THEY ALREADY SAW WHAT HAPPENED! I sighed in frustration as I also got up.

"Ahhh---Ani, uhmmm---Actually---- ><" AIIISSHH!!!! -,- Why is she stuttering? -,-

"It was just an accident. We didn't do anything. You know YeJin, she just so clumsy. -,- She suddenly slipped and dragged me along with her that's why we fell together. -,-" I reasoned, being as calm as possible. I ain't good in lying too. >< It's so lame, right? -,-

They altogether sighed in relief. Aiiisshh~ :3 YeJin was elbowing me but I just sent a quick but understandable sign to not intrude and just go with the flow. And with that, she stopped.

"Omo~~~ They FELL together~~~ ♥" MinJi Noona~ TT_TT Don't be like tha---EH?! XD Why does she have cleanser on her face? XD >< How cute. She forgot to rinse her face. XD ♥ JooHyun Noona, who still have her toothbrush inside , also joined on teasing us, and soon, all of them joined. -,- I need to stop this! Just then. . . . 

"Eonnie, Oppa, nothing really happened! I promise!" that Kim YeJin said. Good thing she's helping me. -,-

"Woooah~ Don't be so defensive, kiddo~ XD" J-Hope Hyung then said. Oh well, yeah. That sounded like she's so defensive. :3

Silence filled the air. Just then----

"---OH! OMO! AIIISSHH!!!! >< Be right back, I must wash my face first! >< UGH!" MinJi Noona finally realized she still have cleanser in her face. XD She went upstairs again, embarrassed. JooHyun Noona also went upstairs to continue brushing her teeth. Doe, J-Hope Hyung and RapMon Hyung also went back to their room to maybe to maybe fix their selves. And SeokJin Hyung, who's already fully groomed, also went to the kitchen and started cooking something for breakfast. Well, as for me. . . . 

"Yaaahh~ Why did you ended up sleeping here? -,- Didn't I sent you in front of the stairs last night?---I mean, dawn. :3" I asked, clearing things up with that Kim YeJin pabo. Aiiisshh! :3 Well, I'm not shouting since it's still early.

"I feel too dizzy and tired to even walk. How much more on going up stairs? Are you crazy or something?! :3"You should've told me! -,-" "Then what will you do?" "I'll send you there and things shouldn't have ended up being like this. -,-" Aiiisshh! Okay, too late. -,- There's no use of arguing over the things that had happened already. :3

Silence took over. Okay? Something's off with this girl. This is the first time that Kim YeJin didn't continue to piss me off and just walk out. What could be the reason? When I turned, I caught her leaning on the kitchen bench while staring at someone. XD HAHAHAHA! Stalker Mode: ON?! THIS EARLY? XD GUESS WHAT? :P Oh well! XD She was staring at SeokJin Hyung while he's cooking. Hahahaha! XD She's just too obvious, isn't she? Lol.

Lemme see. XD I suddenly tickled her waist, causing her to yelp.

"AAAAHHH!!!!---" she then covered and hid when SeokJin Hyung turned to check.

"YeJin-ah, gwaenchanha?" SeokJin Hyung asked. Kim YeJin's face became as red as a tomato. XD Hahahaha! :P

"Ahhh--uhh--Ne~ I'm okay, Oppa. ><" she managed to answer, giving me her death glare when she realized I was the one who tickled her. XD Hahaha! Peace yo~ XD

"You two, don't fight for now! It's still too early. :3" SeokJin Hyung instructed.

"Ne." we both said in unison. But as soon as SeokJin Hyung continued cooking, YeJin grabbed my wrist, motioning me to sit on the couch. Now, what's up with this girl? XD

"Yaaahh! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! ><" she whispered angrily. XD

"You're too obvious! XD Don't you see? :3" "Don't interfere with my life. -,-" "I'm just saying tho~ :3 But if you'll continue that, wouldn't it be too obvious for SeokJin Hyung to notice? -,-" we kept on whispering so that SeokJin Hyung can concentrate on cooking and not hear us. XD

"Promise me you'll not say this to SeokJin Oppa, arraseo?! Or else---" "Yah yah yah, arraseo! -,-" Aiisshh! WHY IS SHE LIKE THAT?! -,- She should be thankful that I'm helping her. :3 So, I guess I just have to keep that secret, or else MY SECRET WOULD ALSO BE REVEALED! :3 Thanks to that Kim YeJin! ><

MinJi's P.O.V.:

I was rinsing my face with water, while humming some random tune. Just then, I remembered something. 

~flashback~

After washing the remaining dishes, JooHyun eonnie immediately(Well, not really. I forced her because she looks so tired.) went upstairs and took some rest. XD I bet she really had a hard time handling Kim TaeHyung. XD Lol. So, that means I was left alone stalking about my OTP! XD OHMYGAAADD!!!! YOONGI IS HELPING YEJIN TO WALK!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!! ♥ What a beautiful scene they have there. ♥ Just then, I heard footsteps nearby, and saw TaeHyung who's about to go downstairs--Wait, WHAT?! NOOOOO!!!! I NEED TO STOP HIM!!! HE MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO YOONGI!!!! THIS IS BAD!!!!! >< I then blocked his way to stop him from coming down any further.

"Oh, Kim TaeHyung. You're still awake?" I asked, acting surprised. OH PLS. DON'T RUIN EVERYTHING!!!! ><

"Yup, wae?" he said, avoiding any eye contact and taking few steps down. "Why are you still awake?" he added, and he was about to go one step down again but I blocked him.

"I----washed the dishes. You know how I hate cockcroaches. Hihi~" I said. I didn't noticed that we're already on the end of the stairs. EOTOKHE?!?!? TT~TT

"Yeah, ikr." "Yaaah, where are you going?" "To the kitchen." "Why?" "To get some water?" "Imma get it for you 'cause you know---it's cold here." I physically blocked the scene of Yoongi and YeJin(I did EVERYTHING! I tiptoed to cover them up, walked on side ways, etc.) in front of TaeHyung's eyes. I can't afford to see their moment being ruined just like that so, yeah. I did my best. I was about to get the water when Kim TaeHyung suddenly grabbed my wrist. Weird. O_O I sent him a questioning look.

"You're acting weird. Wae?" GOOOSSHH!!!! HE NOTICED!!!! TT~TT >< No no, relax MinJi~ -,-

"A-aniya, I'm just trying to be nice (?) I think. XD So---Hahaha yeah, I'll get the water for you. Wait here." I said, as I hurriedly filled the glass with water. He was there waiting at the kitchen bench. I then gave the glass of water to him.

"Here. Just drink it upstairs. You know---As I've mentioned, it's cold in here. So, go." I said, kinda shooing him. Lol. I sighed in relief as he obeyed me. But when he was about to take a step at the stairs. . . .

"Yah, aren't you going to sleep?" he asked. AIIISSHH!!!! @.@ >< YAAAHHH!!!! OHMYGAAADD!!! YeJin and Yoongi!!!! ANDWAAAEE!!!! They're now approaching at the glass door!!! I have to hurry and think of something to shoo him!!!! TT~TT While I was still thinking. . . . 

"Uhmmm, I-I---" "Aiiisshh~ Just go to sleep already. Let's go." TaeHyung said, again dragging me along with him upstairs. Well, okay! I somehow succeed on covering YeJin and Yoongi up. I sighed in relief after that. When I arrived at the guess room, which is the room I shared with JooHyun eonnie & Doe, I rummaged my back and got my laptop and started doing things and sorting out this paperworks given by JooHyun eonnie. When I finally finished my work---FINALLY, OFF TO BED(Even though it would be 5AM soon TT~TT)! 

~end of the flashback~

I think I just slept for more or less 1 hr? XD Hahaha! But, I just really ship those two(YeJin & Yoongi) hoho~ ♥ I'll do everything for them ayiiieee~ XD Lol. Okay, what's the connection? XD Nevermind, everyone! Lol. Btw, done washing my face. >< Finally! XD I took a bath and dried my hair. After that, I opened the door and was about to get out of the room when. . . . 

"YeJi----Oh! GOOD MORNING~ XD ><" Kim TaeHyung was there standing awkwardly in front of the door, scratching his head. Hahahaha! XD He looks like he just woke up with all those messy hair, puffy eyes, and husky voice. XD Btw, why is he standing here? 

"Good Morning, Kim TaeHyung! What's up? What brought you here? XD" I asked.

"Uhmm---Is YeJin there inside?" "Nope." "Huh? Isn't this her room?" "This room is a guest room tho~ XD Are you drunk, perhaps? XD" "Oh, jinjja? :3 Sorry~ -,- Wrong room. ><" "Hahaha! XD There, you can find her room, or if she's not there, then try to check downstairs." Hahahaha! XD Maybe his mind is still sleeping. Lol. XD

And so with that, he searched for YeJin on her room. And as for me, well I just went downstairs 'cause I smelled aroma of food~~~ ♥ When I coming down from the stairs, I can see YeJin and Yoongi talking peacefully. I hope this will continue 'til forever. XD Even though some people says forever doesn't exist. XD I went to the kitchen to see Jin Oppa who is cooking our breakfast assisted by JooHyun eonnie. Waaahh~ I'm coming, breakfast~~~ :* ♥

Author's P.O.V.:

Time check, 7:30 AM. And so, after the cooking session of the Kim Siblings. They ate their lovely breakfast. The weather outside is still cold since it's snowing, but that didn't bother them. The atmosphere is full of warmness. They were all eating ang talking about some random stuffs. Just then. . . . 

"Ahhhh right! I nearly forgot. :3 Eonnie-deul Oppa-deul, my cousin is also going to study here and she will arrive soon. Uhmm, okay. I'm just sharing. Hihi~" Doe stated. 

"Your cousin? :O ♥" J-Hope asked, interested. Well, yeah you know him. XD

"Eeeyy Hyung, you always flirt with girls! >< XD" JungKook teased.

"Spare her cousin, dude. XD" RapMon also joined in, which made everyone in the house burst into laughter.

"Hahaha dun worry, I'll take care of her. ;)" J-Hope said, with a determined but naughty smile. Doe just laughed at his comment.

"Btw, when is she going to arrive? And what time?" Jin asked.

"She said, she'll arrived around 8 in the morning." Doe said, not really paying attention since she's eating. 

"Today?!" YeJin and Yoongi said at the same time.

"Aiisshh~ Why do you keep on copying me? :3" Yoongi said annoyed.

"I wasn't. >< You are the one who copied me. -,-" YeJin said, emphasizing the "YOU" word.

"It's you!" "NO! You!" And that caused another round of arguement.

"Guys, pls. stop. We're in front of the dining table. Let's not fight. :3" MinJi stopped them. Yoongi and YeJin just continued their fight by kicking each other's feet under the table without the others knowing.

"Uhmm hehe, yeah today." Doe awkwardly answered.

"If that's the case, then we should be conscious of the time. Speaking of the time, what time is it?" J-Hope asked. Jin who has his wristwatch checked the time.

"It's 7:45." he said. They all ignored it for a few seconds and ate their breakfast leisurely. When. . . . 

"-----7:45?! THAT MEANS SHE'LL BE HERE IN 15 MINS.!!!!!" Doe panicked, which made all of them abruptly stand up from their seats.

"7:45?!?!?!?! YAAAAAHH!!!! I'LL BE LATE FOR WORK!!!!! OPPA EONNIEEEE!!!! WE'LL BE LATE!!!! OHMYGOOOSSHH!!!! >< TT~TT" MinJi shouted, which made Jin and JooHyun also realize that they'll be late. Everything is all in mess. People keep on running ad panicking here and there, getting ready. Abruptly changing into warmer clothes and preparing. After like 5 or more minutes, they are all finally set.

"Kaja(10x)" JooHyun said, as she positioned herself on the front seat. Jin also went into the driver's seat which left MinJi and TaeHyung with no choice but to seat together at the back. Their distance between them makes TaeHyung's heart flutter. He kept on covering his face which made MinJi a lil bit worried.

"Oh Kim TaeHyung, gwaenchanha? Eodi apa(Where does it hurt)? o.O" MinJi asked.

"A-ani~ Nan gwaenchanha, ggeokcheongma(No, I'm okay. Dun worry). ><" TaeHyung said, trying to not get caught, still covering his face which is as red as a tomato. MinJi is feeling that there's something fishy going on but soon shrugged it all of and snapped back into the reality that they're now going to be late. Or should I say they're already late. XD

And with that, they went off. MinJi stucked her head off and shouted. "Guuuyyss!!! Call us if y'all already found her!!!! See y'all later!!!! Yoongi-ah, drive safelyyy!!!! BYYYEEEEE!!!!"

Yoongi's heart also fluttered after hearing that simple phrase, which YeJin noticed and quietly teased Yoongi via eye contact. XD They all waved their hands to MinJi and also went off to the airport together with the others. While YeJin, in the other hand, was left alone at home, doing household chores and everything.

After how many minutes of speeding up, they all finally arrived at the airport.

"What time is it? ><" Doe said, annoyed since she forgot about her cousin for a bit.

"It's-----8:10." JungKook said, checking his phone for the time.

"Then if it's already 8:10, she must've arrived already, right?" Jimin asked.

"Why don't we all go look for her around? What if she's missing?" J-Hope worriedly said.

"You surely love to play a lot, huh? XD Dude, chill. XD" RapMon said, patting J-Hope back.

"I'll go look at that side." Yoongi said, pointing at a certain direction. Well, he's having a headache all of a sudden but, he didn't want everyone to get worried so he just hid it.

"Okay. Let's all scatter and find----Uhmm, what's the name of your cousin btw?" RapMon asked, gathering some info.

"Choi JaeYeon. Well, in case if you're wondering why she have a Korean Name, she's Half Korean. She has a natural straight and brownish hair. Maybe that's enough for you to recognize her. XD" Doe stated some facts about her cousin. And with that, they all went into opposite directions, looking for JaeYeon.

YeJin's P.O.V.:

So, yeah! They left me all alone here with tones of chores. But it's okay, I'm already used to it. So, I cleaned the whole house. Sweeping, wiping the glass windows and all, washing the dishes, watering the plants on the backyard, and more. When I feel contented on how clean the house is, I checked the time. Eh? Why do I feel like time is walking today? Too slow! >< And there's no other thing to do here. :3

Oh well~ :3 Hmmm~ What should I do here? -,- I just casually the TV scanning for an interesting channel to watch. UGH! :3 It seems like all the channels are just so boring! >< So I have no other choice but to turn it off again. I'll just waste time and energy if I'll just leave it on. :3 Asshfsladkhalghf;ghsak >< BORIIINNGGG!!!! :3

I just decided to just lie down on the couch and take some rest. When I was about to lie down, I felt something bumped with my head. I again sit up and saw a bag. OMO!!!! Perhaps, is this SeokJin Oppa's bag?! ♥ KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ♥ I hurriedly opened the bag, thinking it's SeokJin Oppa's bag. Just then----I realized it was Yoongi's. AIIISSSHH!!!! >< 

I was about to close his bag when I saw his house & car keys. XD And with that, I thought of a bright idea. How about going to the Salon? ♥ Well, it's been a long time since I've had some time for myself. You know, I kept on studying for my future. Now that I can see myself in the mirror, I look so haggard and boring. :3 So-----LET'S GO! XD

I changed into warmer clothes and walked on the way to Min Yoongi's House. While walking, I plugged my earphones and played my favorite playlist. I was humming the tone of the song when I finally arrived at his house. Oh well, it's quite big for him since he also live here alone. Okay, so much for that. XD Since I have manners, I sent a message to Yoongi.

To: MIN YOONGI ><

Yaahh! I'm in front of your house. I can come in, right?

I waited for like 5 minutes for his reply but he didn't. :3 AIIISSHHH!!!! Okay then. I'll take his silence as a Yes. :P I unlocked the gate with the keys. And so, I'm now inside. XD I saw his red sports car parked at his small garage. HA HA HA! XD I again sent him a message.

To: MIN YOONGI ><

Min Yoongi, I can borrow your car, right? XD I promise I will return it later in the evening, okay? Eo?! ;) Don't worry too much since I have driver's license, and MinJi eonnie has one too. So, you dun have to worry. If you'll not reply after 5 minutes, I'll get inside your car. XD GOMAWO YOONGI-AH! :P

HAHAHAHAHA! This is so fun! XD I waited for his reply but again, didn't get any. OKAY! XD I positioned myself in the driver's seat, and decided to take a picture and send it to him. XD Hahahaha! Peace yooo~ ;) I took a selca and sent it to him. 

Seems like he doesn't care. -,- XD

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

UGH!!! Why does it have to be now?! >< GO AWAY!!!! I HATE YOU, HEADACHE!!!! >< I sighed while massaging my forehead to ease the pain. I was walking like that when suddenly, my phone vibrated from my pocket. It has been vibrating since a while ago while I was still driving tho~ -,- So, I checked on who it was. To my dismay, it's Kim YeJin. Just----When did we even became close for her to just casually call me? o.O Oh well. :3 So, I just answered the call unwillingly.

"Eo, wae?" I said, boringly. "Yoongi-ah~ XD" she said, mimicking MinJi Noona's voice. That was gross tho~ -,- Nobody can ever sound like MinJi Noona. :3

"Yaaah, stop messing up with me. I'm not in the mood. So, who gave you a permission to call me?" I said, not really interested on what she is going to say.

"Okay, I'll just go straight to the point. I already sent you a SMS, right? So uhmmm, I'm actually on your house now." "YAAAAHH!!!! YOU-----" "Can I borrow your car? Pretty puhleaseeee eo? GOMAWO YOONGI-AH! MINJI EONNIE LOVES YOU! BYE~" and she hanged up. 

WTH IS SHE THINKING?! WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO WITH MY PRECIOUS CAR?! UGGGHH!!!! I JUST FEEL SO STRESSED NOW!!!! I HAVE A HEADACHE, CAN'T YOU ALL JUST GIVE ME TIME TO REST?! >< I sighed, trying to calm myself down even just for a bit. Ahhhh jinjja~ THAT KIM YEJIN!!!! She'll be died if something bad will happen to my car! SRSLY! >< 

After that freaking phone call, I decided to check my inbox and there, I saw KIM YEJIN'S FACE inside my car! She sent another photo and it quoted "Gomawo Yoongi-ah~ MinJi eonnie will appreciate this. Fighting! :P" 

UGH!!!!! SHE SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT SHE'S A GIRL!!!! >< Or else, I might have punch her in frustration and anger. -,- My headache became even worst so, I have no choice but to get back inside the car and rest there. I sent an SMS to the others who are trying their best to find Doe's cousin.

To: Doe, JungKook, Jimin Hyung, RapMon Hyung, J-Hope Hyung

Guys, I'm so sorry but I think I can't help on finding Jaeyeon ssi. 
My headache ain't letting me join you guys. ><
Plus, something happened which made it(my headache) even worst.
Again, sorry everyone. Btw, I'm inside the car, just in case you're wondering. -Yoongi

And I sent the message to them and took some rest inside the car. I JUST HATE THAT KIM YEJIN! >< I swear. :3

J-Hope's P.O.V.:

Omo~ Where are you JaeYeon ssi? I've been looking and roaming around looking for her. Just then, I received a message from an unregistered number and it says. "Guys, I'm so sorry but I think I can't help on finding Jaeyeon ssi. My headache ain't letting me join you guys. >< Plus, something happened which made it(my headache) even worst. Again, sorry everyone. Btw, I'm inside the car, just in case you're wondering. -Yoongi" So it's Yoongi. Aigoooo~ I bet he feels helpless now. I feel bad for him. :3 So I texted him back.

To: Yoongi

Don't worry, Yoongi-ah, it's okay. Just rest there and get well. We'll be back there soon.

After texting him, I got back on finding JaeYeon ssi. Where on earth could she be? Aigoooo~ If it's her first time here, then by now I bet she's scared. :3 Just then, I saw a girl with a brownish straight hair reading something which I bet is a map. WAAAAHHH!!! COULD IT BE HER?! Well, she looks like she is. OMO! Uhmm actually, all I can see is her back and her hair. XD Should I approach her? 

Okay, here I go. I was about to approach her but she started to walk. I grabbed her wrist unknowlingly. Oh---I mean, yeah! I kinda panicked. XD >< What if she's JaeYeon? Okay. XD She finally faced me and there, I saw her angelic face. It felt like-----

"U-uuhh, jeogiyo(excuse me)?" she said, speaking in Korean. I swear, that slowmo moment tho~ Okay, act cool, Jung Hoseok. ><

"Uh annyeong! ^^" UGH! What was that?! >< "Uh annyeonghaseyo, nuguseyo(Who are you)?" she asked, with her questioning look. I was about to say my name but, I quickly snapped back into reality.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said. "You're already asking tho~ :3 XD" she said. That wit tho~ XD "Uh yeah. XD Are you Choi JaeYeon ssi?" I asked again. "Uhmmm, first of all, can you pls. let go of my hand? Hehe~ It's quite awkward. ><" she said, awkwardly. Oh! So, I was still holding his wrist all this time?! >< Hehe~ Oh---Pls. dun misunderstand everyone! I didn't even know I was still holding her wrist, not until she mentioned it. >< ♥ And so, I awkwardly let go of her hand. She just laughed.

"And second, who are you? I'll never know if you're a kidnapper or something. ><" she said, defensively. Oh, come on! Do I look like a kidnapper to you? ><

"I'm a friend of Doe." "R-really?" "Yes." "Swear?!" "I swear!" Aiisshh~ She's so hard-headed. XD But she's cute. XD >< Hihi~ I was having a moment with her. Just then----

"Yaaahh JUNG HOSEOK! Stop flirting and try finding her! -,-Aiiisshh!!!! >< PARK NAMJOON! >< He came closer and saw the girl.

"Oh, are you Choi JaeYeon?" NamJoon also asked.

"Are you also a friend of Doe? :3" she answered. NamJoon just nodded. Aiiisshh~ I was the one who found her first tho~ :3 XD

JaeYeon's P.O.V.:

This two strangers are claiming to be Doe's friend. How can I trust them on this? :3 Are they really saying the truth? What if they're not? >< But first of all, Doe isn't that type of girl who just go hang out with boys tho~ :3 So, are they just pretending? >< AAAHHH!!!! This is driving me crazy! @_@ Just then-----

"OMO! Perhaps, are you Choi JaeYeon ssi?OKAY! I'm so done with this! WHERE IS MY COUSIN?! >< Another guy approached me. Aiiisshh~ A total of 3 guys are now in front of me. But I must be honest, the last one who came was cute. XD He looks too young tho~ :3 ><

"Okay, lemme guess. You're also a friend of Doe, right? :3" I asked him.

"Majayo---Uh, wait. Hyung-deul, wasseo(you're here)?" Hyung-deul? They're siblings?! :O

"Wait, wait---Uh, okay fine! I'm Choi JaeYeon and I think I need to go find my cousin first. You know, safety first." I said firmly, as I walk away. Well, I'm not really sure where to go but all I want for now is to escape from this ppl. :3 Just then. . .

"JaeYeon ssi?" one of the three of them said. I turned to him, ohhh it's the 1st one who came. XD

"Ne?" "That's not the way out tho~ XD It's this way." he said, pointing the other way. AIIISSHH!!!!! This is so embarrassing. :3 >< Now, how do I escape this embarrassing situation? -,-

"O-oh come on! Hahahaha! I was just testing you guys if you really know the way. >< XD" I reasoned, trying to look like I'm not embarrassed. -,- "Btw, aren't you guys going to leave? :3" I added, starting to walk in the right direction while pushing my pushcart. Aiiisshh~ Why do they keep on following me? :3 

"JAEYEOOOONNN!!!!" a familiar voice shouted, I again turned to who it was. OMO!!!! It's Doe!!!! ♥ I kinda abandoned my luggages and hugged her.

"Doeeeee!!!!" I exclaimed, giving her a teddy bear hug. I just miss her that much! ♥ 

"JaeYeon-ah, mianhae~ I came here late. ><" she said. Well, I never knew she would improved that much. XD But I taught her before. XD Her Korean is getting better. Hihi~

"Hey, it's okay. ^^" I said, reassuringly.

"Omo~ Oppa-deul, you found her? XD" she said----OPPADEUL?! I turned to who she was talking with, and oh! O_O It's them! The 3 guys earlier! So, they're telling the truth? -,-

"J-Hope found her first." that guy with bleach hair said. His voice is cool tho~ XD That cutie guy just nodded. And that guy named 'J-Hope' gave a thumps up to Doe. Hey, isn't his name so awkward? :3 I'm pretty sure he's Korean tho~

"Oooohh~ Jinjja? Okay. So, where's Jimin Oppa? XD" Doe asked, which made me feel like I missed a lot of things. :3 I feel so out of place! ><

"I'll just send Jiminie Hyung a message." that cutie guy said.

"Leggo~~~" Awkward 'J-Hope' said, pushing the pushcart with my luggages. Oh well, that's nice of him. XD

And we are now heading to the parking lot. While walking. . . .  

"Yaaahh!!! Did you know we were looking for you for like an hour?!" J-Hope said, dropping the formalities automatically. Woooah~ What's up with that. XD

"Yaaahh are we close?! XD Did you just dropped your formalities? XD" I answered, kinda teasing him. XD I'm actually cool with that. XD

"Hahahaha! Sorry. XD" he apologized. HAHAHAHAHA! XD

"Chill bruh. XD That's fine. XD" I said, reassuring him that it's fine.

"EHEM!" Doe and the others said. "What? XD Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Nothing~~~ XD" they said in chorus. Oh~ Okay. So I just shrugged it off. As we arrived at the parking lot, we found the car, got inside, and waited for 'Jimin'. As soon as he arrived, we went off. 

I think going back here in South Korea isn't that bad. XD

TaeHyung's P.O.V.:

Waaahh~ This feels are just----Ahhhh! They're killing me~ >< God is indeed good. Aigoooo~ You know what I mean, right? If you don't then---Uhmmm, I'm talking about the scene earlier when it was still dawn and the moment we were inside the car. Waaahh~ If the entire surrounding was quiet, maybe she would've heard my heart beating so loud and fast. I know this ain't because of my illness, because it feels different. If you're curious on what is my reaction on the Revelations that happened yesterday/earlier(dawn), you know that 'Min Yoongi likes MinJi' thing, I'm not that alarmed. XD I'm confident that I have advantages. XD

And so, we're here again inside my hospital room. Her wearing a nurse uniform again, unlike those fashionable ones like yesterday. I miss her wearing this uniform, but I prefer the fashionable one. But she still looks cute with everything she wear. ♥ Hehe~ Okay, I'm being silly. :3 XD But, I swear. ♥

Btw, she has been sleeping for like 15 mins. already. I dunno why but she seems tired. But even though she's sleeping she still looks like an angel. >< ♥ I was admiring every inch and centimeter of her sleeping face when-----

"Oh? Wae?" SHE'S AWAKE! >< I quickly pretend like I didn't stare at her.

"What do you mean? :3" I asked, denying.

"Were you staring at me?" "No, I didn't. Don't assume. :3" "But, I caught you tho? -,-" "Do you have a proof?" "----I just saw it with my sleepy eyes." "Maybe you're just dreaming. :P" "Excuse me?!" "---" "---" Silence. Okay? :3 Awkward! -,-

Just then, the door opened.

"Annyeooonngg!!! :D" Oh, right timing! Indeed, she's my sister. XD It was actually YeJin. XD

"Annyeong~" we also greeted back.

"Oppa, eonnie I bought you two some food! Hihi~ ♥ Since I know we didn't have a proper breakfast because of the rush. XD" she excitedly said, starting to unpack the food she bought. JAPCHAE! PLS.!!! TT~TT

"Jinnie-ah~ Did you buy my favorite? ♥" I asked, adding some aegyo, which made them both cringed. XD

"Uuuhh---About that---Hehe~ :3" YeJin stuttered. NO----NOOOO!!!!! This can't be!!! TT~TT

"HAHAHAHAHA! XD I was just kidding, Oppa! XD Of course, I bought Japchae! :P" HOLY COW! I WAS ABOUT TO FLIP THE TABLE!!!! -,- XD

"GOMAWOOOO~~~ ♥" I exclaimed, fixing my eyes to my lovely Japchae. ♥

"YeJin-ah, is this for me? ♥" MinJi asked, eyeing the Mandu. I guess she likes Mandu. Okay, copied! XD

"Yup, it's for you eonnie. And this Kimbap is also for you. ^^" YeJin said, handling MinJi 2 rolls of Kimbap.

"Waaahh~ Gomawo YeJin-ah~~~ ♥ You just know me too well~ >< XD" MinJi said, helping YeJin on unpacking all the food she bought.

"And lastly, I also bought a box of Fried Chicken! ♥" YeJin annouced. Waaaahhh~~~ CHICKEN! ♥ We all cheered. After few minutes, we digged in to our food. YUM YUM! ♥ Well, nothing special happened actually so let's skip. XD

After eating lunch. . . . 

"Eonnie, what time will you be off later?" YeJin asked, starting a converation with MinJi while I'm trying to focus on my composition at the same time listening to them. XD

"I'll be off at 5, wae?" MinJi asked back.

"Wanna come with me?" "Where?" "To the Salon." Salon? "Why? What are we going to do there?" That's right, MinJi. Ask her so that I would know. XD "What else? To get some hair treatment. ;)" "You gon dye your hair again?" "Yup. Wanna come with me eonnie? Puhleaseee?~~~" Oh come on~ XD MinJi sighed. "Okay fine. XD" "Yaaaayy!!!! ♥ It will be my treat dun worry eonnie! :*" "Wait---What? I thought I'm just going to come with you? o.O" "Why don't you change your hair color too eonnie? ♥" She looks fine with her chocolate brown straight hair tho~ "Hmmm~ Okay, I'll think about it. XD I've been using this hair color for quite a while already. XD"

So, they're going to go the Salon later and get their hair done. Okay. XD I wonder how would MinJi look like~ ♥ Oh, you might think I don't take good caring of my sister. XD But she's already pretty so I ain't that worried. ;) Anything would look good on her. Hihi! MinJi got a call from Hyung-nim saying that they already found Jaeyeon ssi and they're now in Hyung-nim's house.

Author's P.O.V.:

After a few hours. . . . . 

"Ooohh~ It's already 5." MinJi said, checking her wristwatch.

"Why do you have to check your wristwatch when we actually have a wall clock here? :3 XD" TaeHyung asked, pointing to the location where the wall clock was hanged. YeJin just laughed.

"---Duh, whatever! Okay, I'll be off. Bye Kim TaeHyung, let's go YeJin-ah. :3" MinJi said, embarrassed. She dragged YeJin along with her.

"Haha okaayy eonnie. XD Byeee TaeHyungiiee Oppa!!!! XD" YeJin said, bidding her goodbye to her brother.

"Arraseo, take care~ XD" TaeHyung shouted, before the door shut. He laughed remembering the embarrassed look of MinJi which has been stucked in his head for like the whole day. XD

Well, in the other hand, MinJi & YeJin headed to the parking lot.

"Oh! Isn't this Yoongi's car?" MinJi asked.

"Yup. XD" "Why is this with you? o.O" "I borrowed it from him." "And he lended you this?! :O ♥" "Uhmmm, kinda~ Waeyo?" "Yiiiiieeeeee!!!! Ohmygaaadd!!!! My feels!!!! ♥" "Huh?" "Oops, nothing. I'm just---Uhmm, just ignore what I've said hihi~ Okay. XD Who's going to drive?" "Would you like to drive us there eonnie? XD I'm kinda tired. Pls. eonnie? ♥" "Arraseo. XD Just guide me on which way should we take." "Okaaayy~"

And so they got on the car and went off. While on the way, they listened to A Midsummer Night's Sweetness by San E & Raina. The salon was just nearby so they arrived after 10 minutes. When they arrived at the salon. . . . 

"Hello Ma'am~ How can I help you?" one of the stylist said.

"Uhmm, we would like to change our hairstyle and hair color." YeJin said.

"Okay Ma'am, this way pls."

MinJi's P.O.V.:

And so we followed the lead of the stylist. I was following them(YeJin & the stylist) while typing a message to NamJoon Oppa.

To: NamJoon Oppa ♥

Oppa, uhmm I think I'll be home late. I'm going to accompany YeJin to the salon.

I sent the message as I sat on a chair.

"What hair color do you want Ma'am? Here, you can choose one in this brochure." the stylist asked me. Since I dun have an exact desire with my hair, I tried to look for something interesting inside the brochure. XD After few minutes. . . . .

"Waaahh~ This one is good. Okay, I'll have this one." I said, pointing the picture.

"Okay Ma'am." the girl said, starting to do her thing with my hair. I felt my phone vibrated. Oh, I received a reply from NamJoon Oppa. XD

From: NamJoon Oppa ♥

Jinjja? Arraseo. Be careful on your way home. I bet you'll get even more prettier, uri MinJi~ XD Haha!

Hahahaha yuck. XD I'm not THAT pretty tho~ -,-

To: NamJoon Oppa ♥

Y-U-C-K hahahaha arraseo Oppa. XD See yah later! :3 XD

Hahahaha! Okay. XD Oh! Again?! A reply. Lol. 

From: NamJoon Oppa ♥

Hahaha I thought you're going to curse. Lol.

Hahahaha! Mwoya?! XD What is he thinking! Lol. HAHAHAHAHA! XD

"Ma'am, can I ask something?" the girl who's doing my hair said.

"You're already asking tho~ Hahahaha! XD Kidding. XD Of course, what is that? XD And just call me MinJi. I'm not used of people calling me 'Ma'am' or something like that. XD" I said.

"Hahaha okay, MinJi ssi. Uhmmm, is that your boyfriend?" she asked, referring to NamJoon Oppa. XD Hahahahaha why does everyone always think that we're lovers? XD And in fact, he's my lovely broooo~ Lol.

"Hahahaha no. XD It's my brother. XD" I said, which made her look at me in disbelieve.

"Jinjjayo? Well, It's rare for me to see siblings who are sweet tho~ But I think you're lucky, MinJi ssi. ^^" she said.

"Well, yeah. I think I am. Hihi~ ^^" I answered.

We chatted while she's doing my hair. She's actually a very friendly person and fun to be with even though I just met her today. XD Hahahaha! XD After how many minutes or maybe an hour(since I'm not fond of counting time XD), our hair is finally finisheeedd!!! >< XD Lol. I feel awkward since all my life I normally have a straight hair but I like my new hair color & hairstyle. XD

(A/N: Just mind the hair. XD)

And as for YeJin, here! ♥

She totally change her hairstyle! She usually had a long hair, but now she cut it short and dyed it. Waaahh~ Yeppeo~ ♥ I bet Min Yoongi would love it to. Kyaaaaaaa!!! HAHAHAHA! ♥

"Waaahh~ Eonnie, thanks for hardwork." YeJin thanked her stylist.

"No problem, YeJin ssi~ ^^" the girl answered.

"Omooo~ YeJin-ah! You're so pretty~ ♥" I complimented, pinching her cheek.

"Neodo eonnie(You too eonnie)~ ♥" she also complimented back.

"Aniya! XD It's all because of the hardwork of Jiyoung ssi(the stylist)." I complimented the skilled stylist who did my hair. We've been pretty close today. XD "I think I'll visit here if I have free time. Let's keep in touch, okay Jiyoung ssi? ^^" I added, talking to the stylist.

"Sure MinJi ssi. Pls. do come here again. ^^" she said.

We paid for it---Or I mean, YeJin did, since she promised me that it'll be her treat and after that, we went to a nearby coffee shop to take a break.

"Eonnie, what would you like?" YeJin asked, while I was still busy with my phone. XD

"Oh? Ahhh~ I'll have hot choco. XD As always. XD" I said.

"Okay. XD" And with that she fall in line to order. Just then, I received a message from an unregistered number.

From: xx

Annyeong Chingu! :P

-SC

Mwoya?! XD Who the heck is this? -,-

 

A/N:

Annyeong Readers! I'm here again to say sorry for not updating for more than 1 month. TT~TT I'm sorry guys!!! I mean, uhmm my schedule has been so hectic that I dun even have enough time to rest. Hoho~ Chesonghamnida~ TT~TT /90 degrees bow/

So btw, here's the latest chapter for this story. I hope I somehow met your expectations. And yeah, I just can't help but add some more characters. :3 Hoho~ I hope you don't mind? XD Uhmmm, and----I'm so touched! Thank you for the new subscribers, JaniceHan & NeonBubbles! And 1050+ views!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! TT~TT ♥ :*

Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos~ TT~TT And pls do leave comments so I could know what's on your mind. Hihi~ Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates! I hope y'all are still going to continue reading~ Fighting! ♥ Love y'all~ :*