"Yeah Beautiful"

The Problem with Secrets

"Here" Myungsoo sighs plopping a white take out bag in his little sister's lap as he slumps into his seat.

"What is it?" Sae Ron mumbles looking through the contents of the bag.

"Rice Cakes" Myungsoo mumbles tiredly his eyes shut with his head resting on the back of his seat. Rice Cakes are one of Sae Ron's favorite treats their Mother use to make the best ones for holidays and other special occasions. Sae Ron pulls out one of the flower shaped rice cakes admirring the beauty of it for a moment before taking a bite of it.

"Are you gonna have any?" She asks in between bites

"Not now just save me a few."

"They won't taste good cold."

"Then just eat them all I'll get somehing later."

"Arraso" Sae Ron and Myungsoo had left the small appartment they have been staying at for the past two weeks about an hour ago, now on a bus on their way to Seoul. Myungsoo knows a guy who will house them for a few days until they can find their own place. Sae Ron doesn't know anything about the guy except that he use to be a friend of their Mother's.

Myungsoo falls asleep but is awoken almost 30 mintues later by a pot hole. Myungsoo immediatly takes in his surroundings making sure Sae Ron is still next to him and no one on the bus is paying any special attention to them.

"What are you drawing?" Myungsoo asks glancing down to his sitters lap were she is vigerously drawing with her colored pencils.

"A boy" she replies shortly to distracted by her drawing.

"Well who is he?"

"Does it matter? I saw him in a dream, thought he was pretty...Don't you think so?" Sae Ron says adding a few more of pink to the boy's hair.

"Yeah beautiful" Myungsoo agrees a bit breathlesly. Pretty even beautiful was an understatement to this boy, he was so flawless he could put any girl to shame with just a single glance. The boy had milky white skin with not a single blemish, fluffly light pink hair, and light blue eyes, just like Sae Ron's. Myungsoo couldn't take his eyes off the drawing of the boy mesmorized by his breath taking beauty.

"Yah!" Sae Ron yells in her brother's ear snappng him out of his daze "your drooling on my picture stupid." Myungsoo looks away from the picture blush creeping up on his cheecks from being caught. "Your so weird" Sae Ron mumbles now putting the finishing touches on he boy.

"C-can I see it?" Myungsoo asks slowl reaching over for the picture.

"Ani" Sae Ron scolds slapping his hand away " don't think I didn't just see the way you where eyeing him up, I'm not dumb Kim Myungsoo, I'm not just gonna let you see my picture so you can go do something weird with it." Sae Ron then quickly shuts her sketchbook, putting it and her colord pencils into her backpack "You nasty" She mumbles under her breath.

Stunned Myungsoo leans back into his seat cheeks hot from embarsement. 'Had he really been looking that hard at the drawing?'

The two siblings lean back into their seats hoping to get some sleep to make the ride shorter.

"Sae Ron" Myungsoo calls trying to shake the younger awake. "Sae Ron-ah" he calls abit louder "wake up" Sae Ron shoots up in her seat causing the lights on the bus to flicker and rattle. "Sae Ron stop it." Myungsoo mumbles as the driver and few people left on the bus begin to look around trying to figure out what was going on.

"Sorry" she mumbles back as the lights go back to normal.

"It's fine" Myungsoo says looking around at the other people to be sure they hadn't caught anyone's attention. "We're only like a block away from Mr. Kim's, make sure you have all your stuff put back into your pack." Sae Ron looks around her seat and the floor to make sure she has everything before giving Myungsoo a nod. "Alright lets go" Myungsoo says throwing his bag over his shoulder and grabbing Sae Ron's hand as the bus begins to come to a stop. Stepping off of the bus Myungsoo takes out one of his burners before dialing in a number and putting it to his ear. "We're here " He mumbled into the phone then paused allowing the person on the other end to speak "alright we'll be there in 10." He said quickly before hanging up."He's just around the block. He owns a spice shop, lives above it. it's only him as far as I know he didn't mention anything about kids or a wife or anything." Myungsoo explains adjusting the strap of his bag before pulling Sae Ron around the corner and down the dimly lit side walk.

"Have you met him before?" Sae Ron asks as the spice shop's sign comes into view.

"Once" Myungsoo sighs "along time ago though, way before you were born."

"Was he nice?"

"From what I can remember"

Is he like me and Mom?"

"No, he studies people like you and Mom," Myungsoo says but quickly re words his sentence when he feels Sae Ron's grasp on his hand tighten. "but not like how the government did to Mom, he...helps. He can help make you stronger."

"How can he know how to help me? He would have to be as smart as me to know how to do that maybe even more."

"I don't know how he does it he just does, don't worry you'll like him, I promise." Myungsoo tells the younger giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "well here we are, let me just call up to let him kn..."

"Wait..." Sae Ron shouts grabbing the phone away from her brother "something isn't right."

"What do you mean?"

"I feel...there's something...no it can't be."Sae Ron mumbles eyes growing wide as she darts up the stairs of the spice shop, yanking the door open and rushing inside.

"Sae Ron! Sae Ron! you can't just run off like that without telling me anything." Myungsoo shouts running "Sae Ron what are you..." Myungsoo stops mid sentence eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"You" Sae Ron mumbles causing the person in front of them to turn around. "H-how?"

"Sae Ron-ah" the boy smiles beatifully  "I see you got my message, I'm Sungjong, Lee Sungjong."