I'm Back???

Wait Who Are You?

 (This is you >.<)

Taehyung P.O.V 

I found myself at the same school and same uniform. 

I blinked a couple of times and just realized it wasn't a dream. 

I was celebrating to myself like an idiot,when my hyung Suga tappend my shoulder. 

Ummm...Taehyung are you okay? He asks. 

Of course hyung..I'm perfectly fine!! I say. 

Well let's get to classes before we get in trouble for skipping. 

I walked with Suga and waved goodbye to him,since we had different periods. 

I sat down next to Su Jin,and she smiled. 

I blushed and returned the smile. 

I then heard a voice in my head saying: "Don't rush to be girlfriend and boyfriend. She might think that your too easy and too fast with your relationships..." 

I remembered the words like a camera. (Which by the way I mean he kept the phrase in his mind. Because Cameras have a lot of memory so umm...yea...) 

I then found Su Jin smiling and blushing at Coach Jonghyun. He's my enemy and the guy who took away the one l loved. 

Then Coach Jonghyun came in front of the class and said some stuff that I didn't care much about. 

Then my ears perked up as he said: "Class,today you will need one other partner. I will be choosing the partners." 

The class sighed since they couldn't be with their friends. 

I was excited because I'm usually partnered up with Su Jin. 

He called out the names: "Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin.","Oh Sehun and Park Chanyeol.","Lee Taemin and Hwang Jessica.","And finally.....Kim Taehyung and Park Su Jin." 

(Btw there are more students but these are just a few just got lucky and got picked.) 

(Yes I added EXO because I'm an EXO-l too c:) 

We were given certain tasks to do. 

I read the task: 

For your task..you will need

-one tent

-some food

-flashlight 

Task: see how along you can survive in the woods.

Task #1: Get some wood and build a fire. *hint hint I made you guys go while it was raining on purpose.*