Chapter One

Wait Who Are You?

 

 

Park Su Jin P.O.V

The worst part of getting into an accident is not remembering a thing at all.

I've even started to get frustrated with myself. I've started crying sometimes too. 

All I knew was I had a boyfriend with orange  hair and he looked amazing in eyeliner.

I knew I had known him from somewhere. 

Wasn't he by chance V from BTS? 

I don't want to get more confused. 

--------------

V P.O.V

I stil remembered when I saw her pale face in that hospital bed. 

I was hoping she'd remember who I was,but I'm guessing she didn't really have a chance to remember.  

I was glad when she woke up.

But she seems lost and confused. 

That question broke my heart when she said: "Who Are You?" 

It made me upset and I ran to Doctor Morgan's Office. 

"Mr Morgan, Why doesn't Su Jin remember me?" 

"Well during the accident she cracked her skull so deeply that it effected her brain.."

I couldn't listen to him anymore. I burst into tears. I wiped my tears and found a small bottle placed in front of me. 

If you want Su Jin back, drink this and you will go back in time so then you'll fix this mess. Mr Morgan says.

"Mr M-Morgan are you sure this will get her back?" 

"Of course my friend. Why wouldn't it work?" Mr Morgan says while looking me in the eye. 

I then began opening the bottle and drank it.

"SU JIN!!!!" I shouted.

Then afterwards I out. 

--------

Yes this is similar to Operation Proposal the K-Drama. 

Sorry for the short chapter >_< 

I'll try to update soon!!