Sixty Days For Love

Sixty Days For Love

I tried for baekyeol :( haha. Enjoy!!

 


 

“Why won’t you like me?”

 

“I’m sorry, Chanyeol. But I love someone else already.”

 

“But Jongin, can’t you at least—“

 

“No, sorry.” Jongin turned back and left.

 


 

“And he rejected you just like that?”

 

“ it, Jongdae. Do you have to remind me again?”

 

“Oh, sorry. It’s the first time I’ve seen you so desperate and so lovesick. Poor Chanyeol,” Jongdae teased. Chanyeol wanted to punch him, but of course he can’t.

 

“Why am I even friends with you? Ugh.” Chanyeol packed his things up and was about to leave when Jongdae stopped him from doing so.

 

“Whoa, leaving so soon?” Jongdae pulled Chanyeol’s shirt. “Sit down for a minute, I’ve thought of something.”

 

“I want to be alone, Jongdae.”

 

“This will change your mind.” Jongdae smirked. “So, I have a challenge for you.”

 

“ it—“

 

“Listen to me, Chanyeol. A 60-day challenge.”

 

“What can I do during those two months? You don’t make sense—“

 

“Let me finish first, damn it. This is for you to relieve some stress.” Jongdae cleared his throat. “Make someone fall in love with you during those 60-days. Then on the 60th day, break his heart.”

 

“What? I know I’m heartbroken and all, but I don’t want to do it to some other person out there!”

 

“C’mon, it’ll be fun. You spend 60 days with someone you don’t know personally and make him fall in love with you. All the things you wanted to do for Jongin, you can do it to that person since you didn’t have a chance with that ing bastard.”

 

“And why do I have to break his heart?”

 

“What I mean is, you’ll leave him after the 60 days. You can’t possibly fall in love too, can you?” Chanyeol thought about it. Of course. His heart shouts Jongin’s name only. All he had to do is pour his love onto someone else, and after he’s done, he’ll leave. It may sound cruel, but Chanyeol is so desperate.

 

“Alright, what’s the catch?” Chanyeol knows that Jongdae is someone who doesn’t let things slip off without consequences and such. Jongdae grinned at Chanyeol’s question. His friend knew him too well.

 

“If you succeed, I’ll buy you that sports car you wanted. You know I came from a rich family, Chanyeol. I can do that.” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. He wanted that car badly, and now’s his chance.

 

“And if I fail?”

 

You buy me a car instead.” Chanyeol knows he’ll win this deal for sure.

 

“Okay, deal.” They shook hands.

 

“You know what, Chanyeol? This challenge might be a way for Jongin to fall in love with you. Show him that you’re ‘happy’ with your ‘new someone’, and I bet he’ll be like ‘oh, I wasted my chance with that sweet Chanyeol’. And he’ll come back to you begging for your love.” They high-fived.

 

“, sometimes you can be a smartass, Jongdae. I’ll remember that.” And they both left with wide grins on their faces.

 

“But how am I going to choose my target?” Chanyeol wondered.

 

“Hmm, just the first one that bumps into you tomorrow morning. It must be someone you don’t really know personally or someone close to you. Yeah, that would be fun.”

 

“Fine.” They left with wide grins on their faces. Chanyeol looked forward the next day.

 


 

“Remember, the first one you encounter, okay? Maybe someone who’ll talk to you first. Except your fan girls, of course.” Jongdae and Chanyeol entered the school gates. Chanyeol’s heart is beating so fast it might jump out of his chest. He can’t back out now, he knew that.

 

 

As they were walking, Chanyeol looked around, curious on who his target will be. Will it be someone nice? Ugly? Smart? Nerdy? Anti-social? Friendly? His mind had a lot of thoughts. That’s why he didn’t realize when he bumped into someone. He felt his world stop.

 

 

“Uh, sorry, I wasn’t looking.” Chanyeol looked down at a guy who looks like he lost his glasses as he started looking for it on the ground. Chanyeol saw a pair of thick-framed glasses near Jongdae’s feet and gave it to the poor guy.

 

“It’s okay. Here’s your glasses,” Chanyeol said as he gave the poor guy his lenses. As soon as his vision cleared, his eyes widened and he bowed.

 

“Sorry for bumping into you. It won’t happen again.” The guy looked like a total nerd. He had his hair down, fringes covering his face. His glasses had thick black frames, and not to mention his big bag and a big book on hand.

 

“I said it’s okay.” Chanyeol smiled as the guy looked up. “What’s your name?”

 

“I-I’m—“

 

“Baekhyun, right? We’re actually your classmates,” Jongdae quipped for him. Perfect, Jongdae thought. It won’t be hard to find this nerd around the school.

 

“It’s almost time, should we go together?” Chanyeol asked with a smile.

 

“I-I have somewhere to go to.” Chanyeol pretended to look sad before speaking.

 

“Oh, okay. We’ll be going, then. See you, Baekhyunnie~” Chanyeol cooed. As soon as Baekhyun was out of sight, Chanyeol and Jongdae high-fived and laughed.

 

“Whoa, you just bumped into him and he’s already stuttering. I think you’ll win this one.” Chanyeol smirked at Jongdae’s statement.

 

“I sure will,” Chanyeol said.

 


 

“Say, Baekhyunnie, are you free tomorrow?” Chanyeol asked during dismissal time.

 

“W-Well—“

 

“I just wanted you to tutor me in algebra. I didn’t get it much,” Chanyeol said and pouted. He hoped his aegyo will work on Baekhyun, and luckily it did.

 

“S-Sure...”

 

“Okay!” Chanyeol told him the details of their meet-up and left as soon as possible.

 

 

“Having your first date already?” Jongdae teased.

 

“Shut up, Jongdae.” As they were both walking down the hallway, they saw Jongin with another guy named Kyungsoo and they were holding hands. Chanyeol immediately looked away and pretended not to see anything.

 

“Oh, Chanyeol?” Jongin called. Chanyeol turned around and flashed a fake smile.

 

“Hey, Jongin.”

 

“I’m sorry about—“

 

“No, it’s okay, really. You don’t have to apologize.” Chanyeol clenched his fists but hid it behind his back, not wanting Jongin to see how much he affects Chanyeol’s feelings.

 

“Jongin, Chanyeol and I are going somewhere. We’re in a bit hurry so...we’ll leave now.” Jongdae immediately pulled Chanyeol away.

 

“Hey, are you okay?”

 

 

Chanyeol didn’t answer.

 


 

“Wow, that nerd’s 15 minutes late already.” Chanyeol tapped his feet impatiently while waiting for Baekhyun. It was 50 minutes past their meeting time when Baekhyun appeared.

 

“Sorry I’m late!” He came running and huffing his breath. Chanyeol is a really impatient person, but he remembered his deal with Jongdae, that’s why he kept it in.

 

“It’s okay, Baekhyunnie~” Chanyeol wanted to vomit at the nickname he made. He wanted to ditch this nerd right then and there, but his beloved sports car is more important.

 

“So, shall we start?” Chanyeol encouraged. Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

 

 

The truth is, Chanyeol is smart. He just used this as an excuse to take Baekhyun out.

 

 

“Why are we at the mall...?” Baekhyun whispered, but Chanyeol heard it.

 

“Let’s give you a little transformation, alright?” He wanted to change Baekhyun’s appearance because for Pete’s sake, Jongin won’t get jealous if Chanyeol’s ‘new crush’ looks like this. And if Jongin won’t get jealous, then that means he won’t like Chanyeol. Chanyeol wouldn’t want that.

 

 

They entered a glasses store and asked for contact lenses. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun put them on because Baekhyun didn’t know how.

 

 

“And...There.” Chanyeol leaned backward and examined Baekhyun’s face. Chanyeol thought he’s actually cute...

 

 

.

 

 

“Do I look that weird without glasses?” Baekhyun asked as he noticed that Chanyeol was staring at him for too long.

 

“No, you look cute, actually.” Chanyeol thought that he had to make this guy fall in love with him, so he had to say those words. But he actually meant it...no.

 

“I-I’m not—“

 

“You are. Trust me.” Chanyeol smiled at him, and Baekhyun smiled back. Chanyeol was taken aback. His innocent smile stopped him for a moment. Baekhyun looked so handsome there, and he looked so simple and cute. this, Chanyeol thought over and over again.

 

 

Next they headed to the clothes store. Chanyeol bought some in-style clothes for Baekhyun because he had to get rid of that nerdy style. Chanyeol bought a couple shirt for them as well, but Baekhyun didn’t know. Chanyeol just wanted to have the same shirt that Baekhyun has, that’s why. After Baekhyun changed into a new set of clothes, Chanyeol was again stunned. He didn’t know Baekhyun can be this charming. Chanyeol gave him a look of approval.

 

 

And lastly, they went to the parlor. Chanyeol had Baekhyun’s hair styled, and colored, the same color as his. As soon as they were done, they look like a couple now.

 

 

“Ch-Chanyeol—“

 

“That serves as my gratitude for your help in algebra.” Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun sincerely.

 

“Okay, if you say so.”

 


 

“He’s totally giving in to me, Jongdae. I tell you.”

 

“Is he the only one?” Jongdae smirked.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Oh, nothing, Chanyeol. Look, there’s your love,” Jongdae pointed at Baekhyun entering the school. “Greet him with a smile, okay?” Jongdae pushed Chanyeol towards him and watched in amusement.

 

 

Jongdae smiled. He felt as if he’s going to win their bet.

 


 

“Hey,” Chanyeol approached Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s look is new, so he kept lowering his head because everyone is looking at him. “Why are you hiding your face? You look handsome.”

 

“I’m just...I’m not used to it.”

 

“Well, you better be, because I’m going to make sure you look like that every single day.” Chanyeol smiled and held Baekhyun’s hand unconsciously. “Let’s go to class together.”

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t complain.

 


 

12 days already passed and he’s getting on good terms with Baekhyun. He’s actually beginning to enjoy Baekhyun’s company. Baekhyun is a funny person, he just doesn’t show it. Chanyeol’s derpy side came out as well. He’s being himself again, thanks to Baekhyun.

 

And, whenever he encounters Jongin, he swore he saw envy on those eyes. Huh, you deserve it, jerk.

 

 

“Someone’s in love~” Jongdae teased.

 

“I am not in love, Jongdae—“

 

“Who said it’s you? I didn’t mention a name, did I? Or were you actually—“

 

“ you.” Jongdae laughed hard. Chanyeol was serious.

 

“I’m not talking about you, idiot. I’m talking about Baekhyun.” Chanyeol’s brow rose up. What?

 

“Do you think he’s in love with me? That’s so fast.”

 

“I think he’s starting to have feelings for you. Did you see the way he looks at you? God, it’s so lovely~” Jongdae teased. But seriously, Baekhyun is already—?

 

“Damn it,” Chanyeol cursed. But deep inside, his heart leaped...in joy? He didn’t know. The thought of Baekhyun liking him...it felt nice, like Chanyeol actually likes him back.

 

 

Screw it. He has to make Baekhyun fall in love with him, so it’s actually a good sign, right? Chanyeol grinned. This is easier than he thought it would be.

 


 

On the twentieth day, Chanyeol did it.

 

 

“I like you, Baekhyun. Let’s start dating.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled.

 


 

Chanyeol went to the bathroom in between classes. Oh, it’s the sophomores’ break time. Which meant Jongin might be around somewhere. Chanyeol’s heart leaped.

 

 

But his heart fell as he peeped through the bathroom door.

 

 

He saw Jongin and Kyungsoo making out.

 

 

Chanyeol’s grip to the doorknob grew tighter. He didn’t like what he saw. He knew it, his love for Jongin is still strong. He left that place with a dark aura surrounding him, causing every student to get out of his way.

 

 

During dismissal time, Chanyeol went to the back of the school and punched the wall. Hard.

 

 

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun shrieked. Chanyeol got annoyed. “What are you doing?”

 

“Leave me alone,” Chanyeol warned.

 

“But I can’t leave you alone at this state—“

 

“I said leave me alone, will you?!” Baekhyun was taken aback by Chanyeol’s shout. He gathered all his courage and approached Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s arm. “Chanyeol—“

 

“Leave me alone!” Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun away with those big arms. Baekhyun fell to the ground and winced. Chanyeol didn’t even look at him.

 

“I’m just worried about you...” Chanyeol left him alone there.

 

 

Baekhyun started to cry.

 


 

Chanyeol had wounds in his right hand because of the impact. He went straight home and slumped himself on bed. Only then did Chanyeol realized what he did to Baekhyun. He immediately got his phone and called him. Baekhyun answered immediately.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Baekhyun! About earlier—“

 

“Chanyeol, are you okay? Does your hand hurt? Do you want me to treat it for you?” Chanyeol’s mouth was stopped. Baekhyun...he’s actually worried for him. After he pushed him to the ground...this is how Baekhyun treated him. As if he’s done nothing wrong.

 

“Chanyeol, I’m sorry about earlier. I should’ve left you alone when you said it. How are you now?” Chanyeol felt his tears well up. How can someone be as kind as Baekhyun? And he’s the one who’s supposed to be saying sorry...

 

“I’m okay, Baekhyun. I’m terribly sorry about earlier. I shouldn’t have—“

 

“Hey, it’s okay. I understand you’re mad. But why were you? Did something happen?” Chanyeol remembered what he saw: Jongin making out with Kyungsoo. He immediately got mad again, but he couldn’t say the reason to Baekhyun because Baekhyun thought Chanyeol likes him.

 

“I...I got a low score in math.” Chanyeol sighed. Something tugged his heart when he lied to Baekhyun. Again.

 

“Oh, is that so? Then I’m going to help you, just like the last time. Would you want that?” Baekhyun asked with a soft voice. Chanyeol wanted to punch himself. Baekhyun is too kind.

 

“Okay...” Chanyeol sighed. “Okay. I’m sleepy, Baekhyun. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, okay?”

 

“Okay. Goodnight, Chanyeol. I love you.”

 

“Goodnight, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol hung up.

 

 

He didn’t say he loves him too.

 


 

“Say, the teachers are calling for me. I’ll see you later, okay?” Baekhyun told Chanyeol during lunch break.

 

“Okay, let’s go home together,” Chanyeol said because he wanted to make it up to Baekhyun for the thing that happened.

 

 

As Chanyeol was waiting for Baekhyun, the rain poured hard. Since Chanyeol had no umbrella, he called for his driver to come pick him up. As he was waiting for their car to arrive, Chanyeol saw Jongin alone.

 

 

“Hey,” Chanyeol casually said. Jongin looked at him and he smiled.

 

“Hey,” he answered back. The car arrived right in front of Chanyeol. But before he left, he asked Jongin.

 

“Do you have an umbrella?”

 

“...no.”

 

“Then come with me. You’ll get wet there, you might be sick.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

During the car ride, Chanyeol and Jongin talked as if they were back to normal, like they were friends again.

 

 

“I missed this, Chanyeol.” Chanyeol smiled. For Chanyeol, he felt as if his feelings for Jongin were blooming again. He loved every bit of Jongin, and they’re all coming back to him now.

 

“Where’s Kyungsoo?” Jongin frowned at Chanyeol’s question.

 

“Actually, we sort of broke up already. Just earlier this day.” Chanyeol was shocked. Wow, that went fast.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking...why?”

 

“Because of you.” Again, Chanyeol was shocked.

 

“What? What did I do?”

 

“It’s because...I like you, Chanyeol.” Chanyeol felt as if his world stopped. He felt as if there were fireworks booming, celebrating his happiness. He’s been waiting for Jongin to say those words, and now the day has come.

 

“I like you too, Jongin. I still do.”

 

“But don’t you have Baekhyun already?” Jongin asked with worry.

 

“I don’t love that guy, he’s just a toy. We’ll break up after 20 more days.” Chanyeol told Jongin about the 60-days challenge, and Jongin understood it.

 

“Okay. For now, we’ll date secretly.”

 

“Yep. We’ll be dating behind that nerd’s back.”

 

 

The car rushed to the road, with Chanyeol completely forgetting about the figure that’s waiting for him by the school while shivering alone in the rain.

 

 

Baekhyun.

 


 

Baekhyun didn’t go to school for a week. Chanyeol didn’t even notice it, he was too busy with Jongin. Until Jongdae approached him.

 

 

“Hey, your boyfriend’s absent again. Won’t you do anything?”

 

“What are you talking about? I just saw Jongin pass by.” Jongdae couldn’t believe it.

 

“What do you mean Jongin? Baekhyun is your boyfriend!” Jongdae lectured him.

 

“But I don’t even love him! Okay, you know what, I’m letting the deal off. If you want me to fall in love with Baekhyun so you can win, you don’t have to. I’ll just buy you your car and all, so be happy—“Chanyeol was taken aback when Jongdae punched him straight to the face. Chanyeol immediately got angry.

 

“What the is your problem?!”

 

“Baekhyun isn’t some toy that you can just play with! Chanyeol, he has feelings too! Have you ever considered that? Damn it—“Chanyeol punched Jongdae back.

 

“Fine! You can have him if you want! I don’t care! I know it, Jongdae. From the first time we saw him, I knew you liked him! There, he’s free now!”

 

“I would if I could! But you know what the biggest plot twist here is?” Jongdae scoffed. “Baekhyun actually fell in love with you, you jerk.” Chanyeol stopped. He didn’t actually expected that to happen now.

 

“You know what, you’re the one to blame here! You were actually the one who suggested this to me! And now you’re blaming me!” Chanyeol stormed out of that room and never talked to Jongdae again.

 

 

It was 10 days more and the 60-days challenge would be over. Baekhyun went to school this time, and Chanyeol approached him.

 

 

“Baekhyun! What happened to you? Are you okay?” Chanyeol said, pretending to be the good boyfriend he was. But a part of him, a big one, was actually worried about Baekhyun all the days he wasn’t around.

 

“Oh, I just got sick. I was soaked in the rain last week. How are you? Are you doing fine? I’m sorry I didn’t call you, I couldn't get up from my bed then...” Baekhyun looked sorry, on which tugged Chanyeol’s heart. Baekhyun didn’t deserve him. Not at all.

 

“How did you get home that day?”

 

“Oh, I walked my way since I don’t have my money and umbrella. Sorry I didn’t tell you, you weren’t answering my calls back then.” Chanyeol was too busy flirting with Jongin that time. His conscience ate him as he realized how cruel he was.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t pick you up, Baekhyun.”

 

“Oh, no, it’s okay. I was worried about you, how did you get home? Did you get wet? Have you gotten sick?” Chanyeol wanted to cry and hug Baekhyun and tell him how sorry he was, but that won’t change anything.

 

“No, I’m fine...” He went home fine, with a new boyfriend, while Baekhyun got sick for a week. Chanyeol is becoming Satan.

 

“Oh, okay. That’s good to hear.” Baekhyun started to walk to class, but Chanyeol followed and held his hand. Baekhyun looked up to him.

 

“Let’s go, Baekhyunnie.”

 

 

And again, Baekhyun didn’t complain.

 


 

“Hey, Chanyeol.” Jongin approached him and pecked him on the lips. “I’m jealous, you held hands with Baekhyun the other day. But anyway, there’s 5 days left, right? Then we can be free!” Chanyeol wasn’t saying anything. During the past few days, he realized how much he valued Baekhyun, even if it’s for just a short time, Baekhyun captured his heart in a certain way, that he wanted to remain captured.

 

“Yeah...”

 

 

So Chanyeol planned to tell Baekhyun the truth.

 

 

On the 60th day.

 


 

Let’s meet at the park, in front of the fountain. ASAP.

 

-Chanyeol

 

 

After sending the message, it didn’t take Baekhyun a long time to reach the place. He greeted Chanyeol with a smile.

 

 

“Hey.”

 

“Baekhyun...I...I’m going to tell you something. Listen to me, because it’s very important, okay?”

 

“Uhm, okay. What is it?”

 

“I...Let’s break up.” Baekhyun looked up at him. But what he said surprised Chanyeol.

 

“Oh, is it the sixtieth day already?” It took Chanyeol a while to process it.

 

“Wh-What—“

 

“Did you think I was a fool, Chanyeol? I knew it from the start. I knew that you’re going to use someone to move on. I heard your conversation with Jongdae that day.”

 

“And you know what’s funny? Our bumping incident wasn’t an accident. I planned it. So I’ll be the one that you’ll be using.”

 

“W-Why would you—“

 

“Don’t you get it? I love you. Even before you knew me.” Baekhyun let out a bitter laugh. “I loved you from afar, until I heard that conversation. I took it as the opportunity to get close to you, and boy I got lucky.”

 

“Everytime we’re together, I see the way you look at Jongin. I knew, Chanyeol, that you like him. That day when you punched the wall? It must be something related to Jongin, that you even had the guts to push me to the ground.” Baekhyun sighed. “It broke my heart, Chanyeol, to see you like that. But what hurt me more is the fact that you pushed me and you got mad at me because of Jongin. It pained not only physically but also emotionally...” Baekhyun felt his tears coming so he lowered his head.

 

“And that day when it rained? I waited for you for 5 hours, hoping that you’ll pop out of nowhere and save me at the end of the day. Five. ing. Hours. That’s how much I love you, Chanyeol.”

 

“And...I know that you’re dating Jongin secretly right now. Don’t worry, you can shout it out now. We’re totally off, right? It’s just a deal. It’s just a ing deal.” Baekhyun turned around. “But Chanyeol...thank you for the 60 days. It’s the happiest 60 days of my life, I swear. Thank you for making it happen.” Baekhyun started to walk. “And congratulations on getting your sports car, you can drive it around with Jongin now.”

 

 

Chanyeol cried. Sure, he loves Jongin, that’s what his head says. But his heart...

 

 

It was as if his heart was with Baekhyun when he left.

 


 

“Chanyeol! Let’s have a date today!” Jongin happily cheered through the phone.

 

“But we just went out yesterday...”

 

“I missed you already. Come on~” Chanyeol didn’t say anything. “Let’s meet at the mall at 2 PM, okay? Bye, I love you.” And the call ended.

 

 

Since that day, Chanyeol’s smile was nowhere to be seen. Baekhyun was his happiness, and he let it slide. He’s a fool, he deserved it.

 

 

“Chanyeol!” Jongdae came rushing to him. It’s the first time they talked since they punched each other.

 

“Baekhyun is leaving the country today at 3 PM!”

 

“What?!”

 

“I just learned it now, come with me if you want to have him back!” Chanyeol rushed to Jongdae’s motorcycle and put a helmet on immediately.

 

“Wait, let’s drop by somewhere first.”

 


 

“Chanyeol—“

 

“Jongin, let’s break up.”

 

“What? Chanyeol, you said you—“

 

“I love Baekhyun and I will love him and only him. I’m sorry Jongin.”

 


 

“What’s Baekhyun’s flight number?”

 

“FT-9845.” It’s almost 3 PM, and the both of them drove faster.

 

“Okay.” Chanyeol rushed towards the airport and shamelessly shouted, “Baekhyun! Don’t leave me! Where are you! I’m so sorry! Please don’t leave me alone!” Chanyeol ran back and forth, searching for the man he loves, but he can’t find him.

 

“All passengers for flight FT-9845, please proceed as the plane is about to leave.” Chanyeol cursed.

 

“. Baekhyun! Baekhyunnie! My Baekhyun! Where are you! Please...show yourself. I can’t live without you!” Chanyeol didn’t care if the other people thought he just came out from the mental hospital, all he wanted to do is find Baekhyun and never let him go.

 

But Chanyeol’s heart sank as he saw the airplane take off.

 

No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

“Baekhyun...I love you. I’m sorry for everything. Please...”

 

“That’s all I’m waiting for.” Chanyeol’s ears perked up. He couldn’t have mistaken it for another person...that was definitely Baekhyun’s voice. He turned around and saw Baekhyun’s small figure in front of him.

 

“Hey, Chanyeol. What—ow!” Chanyeol rushed towards Baekhyun and hugged him tight.

 

“I’m never letting you go again.” Chanyeol whispered. “I love you, so much.”

 

 

Baekhyun responded by kissing him.

 

 

“And let me say something, Baekhyun,” Chanyeol said after letting go.

 

“What is it?” Baekhyun asked while smiling.

 

“Those 60 days we’re the happiest 60 days of my life as well.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

 

**

 

How was it? Ahhhhh seriously our internet connection's so crappy today I ended up writing this while there was a paper and pen on my desk. Hahaha. It's weird, I know. Haha.

 

Sooooo, can you comment on how it went? I'd love to hear feedbacks :) I know it's long, so if you finished it, THANK YOU! :) haha.

 

So, that's it. Thank you for reading. :) I have other stories, in case you want to read more. 

 

Say Something - (complete) KaiSoo oneshot (just recently posted it ^^)

 

Switched - (ongoing) Jongin/Kai as the main role, although and Jongin and Kai are different persons. They're characters who switched places in the story ^^

 

Exo Beats - (editing mode) but it's OT12 and there's slight romance and (a lot?) of friendship <3

 

Another ShinJaeRella Story - (ongoing) romance, featuring Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Shin Jae (it's not a BaekYeol story, haha)

 

A Day With Her - (three-shot) featuring Lay! It's about meeting Lay in person kkkk

 

Goodbyes and Promises - (ongoing, writing with sehunxexoo) with Yixing/Lay, Kris, and OC Park Kira as lead roles. There are other characters too ^^

 

Okay that's all. Upvote this story if you think it's worth it! Thank you and.......saranghaeyo~ <3