Moment 3

Bittersweet of Life

6:30a.m (I might use the korean standard education time and changed some of it cause korean education seriously have a tight schedule. They have go to school every Saturday even they already learn 16 hours per day.)

"DORAWAJO I WANT YOU BACK BACK BACK BACK"

"Jeballll~ 5 minutes moreeeee. Im sooooooo sleeeeepy" She murmur to herself and turn of the alarm and countinue on what she did before. None other than, sleeping.

30 Minutes Later

"Uwargg. Such a nice sleep" She do some stretch after wake up from her sleep. She tried to find her handphone. After she find her phone, she look at the clock. She look at her phone with lazy look and yawning. Suddenly, her pair of beautiful eyes open wide. "AHHHHHHH PARK HYERIN YOU'RE LATE !!" She yell to herself "AISH PABO !! PABO !! WHAT THE USE OF 'SNOOZE' THINGS ?! AISH SERIOUSLY ?!" She keep yelling to herself while getting ready to her school. When she is done, she quickly go to downstairs and go to kitchen in case her family left some food for her. Sadly, there is nothing to eat and she have to go school as soon as possible. She quickly grab a glass of plain water and swollow it. She make sure there is nothing left so she lock her house door and start to running. Out of blue,she heard that someone is calling her name. Hyerin who is in shock, stand still and didn't budge. She's turning back and saw her so-called-beloved-seamate, Kim Myungsoo. "Hyerin- ah ! Wait for me !" He quickly run to Hyerin. "I waited for you around 20 minutes. And yet you don't show up. I thought you already go to school without me so I decided to walk by myself. Luckily, when I'm about to start walking, I saw you walking out, no, running out from your house so i quickly called your name" He smile proudly to Hyerin. "YAH ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO WAIT FOR ME" Hyerin now are walk quickly because of school. "YAH! WAIT FOR ME !!" Myungsoo is yelling from the back. He now chasing Hyerin. "Eyy Princess, why so in hurry ?" Myungsooo said to Hyerin. "Are you forgetful person or.. crazy ?! WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL. PALLI !! If not, we'll get detention class or we cant join our first lesson because we need to stand in front of our class." Hyerin held Myungsoo's hand and run to they school. "I like both. So we can spend some time together. Both of us only. And I love it. When we're this close." He mumbles to himself and Hyerin didn't herad that because she is buzy thinking about school.

Luckily they arrived at school 10 minutes before bells ringing. When they arrived at their school, Myungsoo said something. "Well hunny bunnie sweetie, you just need 1 day to comfortable with those skinship hmmmm ? He smirk to Hyerin and show the hand which is tightly holding each other. "Yaaah ! What are you doing ? People give us some weird stares. Let go of my hand." Hyerin tried to pull her hand away. But Myungsoo is a strong guy, he did not let go her hands but keep teasing her "Omo look ! Someone's cute face is become red~~" "Look who's face are getting red~~" "Baby are you okay ?" He make some cute face like puffed his pair of flawless cheeks. "YA-- YA-- YAH-- What are you doing ? HAHAHAHA. You're crazy ! HAHAHAHA ! Palli ! We need to go to our class" She is covering her blush face with her awkward laugh and change the subject. "I guess we're lucky whe arrived at school 10 minutes before the school's bells ring. Pheww~" Said Myungsoo

Well actually not really lucky. Some of Myungsoo's fans saw the so-called-sweet and cute scene. They quickly told the others and start to making some plan. Myungsoo and Hyerin didn't know what will happend so they start the small talk. "Myungsoo-ya, why you are so cold with each other ? And why you always call me with Princess, Sweetie, Baby and ect. ? No I mean, why you are so kind to me and said something sweet ?" Hyerin asked Myungsoo with her clueless and weird face. Myungsoo just smile cutely and show his dimple. "Hahaha I dont know. I find you're kinda intresting. Oh remember yesterday ? You suddenly getting mad on me just because I'm smiling. Hahaha you said that I'm showing of my dimple." Myungsoo answer Hyerin question with his cute face. "You're cute Hyerin, in and outside. It's just people who don't see you cute side." He mumbles to himself. "Sorry, did you say something ? I didn't hear you" Hyerin said as she think she heard Myungsoo are calling her. "Umm nothing"

They finally arrived at their class. When they entered the class, some of their classmate are giggling, smirking. And some of it are mumbling to each other. Myungsoo and Hyerin is kinda weird but they just ignored it and continue the chit chat. Hyerin took her seat. Suddenly her expression changed. Her face changed into disgusting. "M--Myung s--soo ya, I think they put something on my chair. And I think its glue. Ottokae ? I can't move. Aish jinja" She mumble to Myungsoo. Myungsoo's face now is all red because of anger. He stands up and said something "TELL ME WHO DID THIS ?! ARE YOU THINK THIS IS A FUNNY JOKE ?! COME ON ! THIS IS LAME JOKE ! I'M GOING TO KILL THE PERSON WHO DID THIS. AND I'M ING SERIOUS" Myungsoo said that in anger tone. And some of his fangirl got scared and startled on what just happend. Hyerin want to calm the situation, so she comfort Myungsoo with some word. "Yah Myungsoo ! I'm okay ! I'll change this uniform. Wait hmm ? And control your temper juseyoo~~" She said the 'juseyo' word with cute face. "Yah ! You're safe right now because Hyerin comfort me. IF YOU EVER THINK TO DO IT AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOU." Myungsoo said that and take his seat back. "If you said like that, I'm okay with it princess. Change quickly hmm ? I'll wait for you" He said it and wink to Hyerin. "Yah are you crazy ? You're not cute at all~~ I'm going" Hyerin said it with small laugh. After she change to their P.E. Uniform, and of course after she asked for the permission before change it, their continued the study.

 


I'm so sorry because I dont update this fanfic often. Seriously, blame my laziness TT~TT 

Anyways, i hope you enjoy this fanfic.

P/S: And the next part (?) I'll post it in next chapter *smirk*

Im sorry for making you guys waiting for the update (which is probably none)

Saranghae <3