Moment 1

Bittersweet of Life

 I re-edit the prologue, please read again :D


"Urgh this gonna be a bad year. Sooooooo bad" Hyerin said it to herself. Little did that Hyerin didn't know, Myungsoo heard what she said to herself and chuckle slowly. "Um hi ?" Myungsoo greets Hyerin with his smiles.

"Umm hi. Dont talk to me again. You looks like a serial killer with those cold stare. Urgh and its scared me sooooooo much." And she is start to faking a shiver.

"I guess you very like that "soooooo" word hmm ? You're cute. I like cute girls like you." He smirk then start to chuckle.

"YAAAA ! Stay away from me. Ga !" She tried to pull Myungsoo away from her.

"Aww to bad" He pouts and continued his sentence "This is my seat, so i don't want go anywhere." He said that with his proud face.

"I hate you !" She then turn to her left side which is window.

"I love you too" He smiled and show his dimple

"So, right now you're showing off your dimple ? Urgh I hate you so much. I hate everything about you"

"I'll make sure you regret on what you said just now" He smirk to Hyerin.

"Snap it ! Our classmate are looking at us with a super weird stare" 

"How about N--" When myungsoo about to finished his sentence, Mrs Park which is our Mathematic teacher entered our class. She then start to write something at the blackboard. After she is done teaching us something, she ask us to answer some questions in activity book. "Have a bad luck in study, well actually in everything, i don't even understand a single word when Mrs Park teach us." Hyerin say it in her mind. "Urgh seriously ! How to solve this questionnnnnn!!" She say it slowly with annoyying tone. Suddenly, Myungsoo go near to her and whisper ily "Let me teach you how to solve this question" and smirk. He then hold Hyerin's hand and teach her how to solve the question. He even teach her some formula. "Wow he's really genius" she thought. 

Before they go out from their class at the recess time, Hyerin say "Let me treat you cause you teach me earlier on Math class" Myungsoo accept it with his smile and show his dimple. At cafeteria, when they walk together, some girl would fangirling over Myungsoo. Say that myungsoo is hers. This and that. They even bumped with Hyejin. Even Hyejin are buzy asking what his name and everything. Myungsoo start to feel annoyed. After they brought some food, Myungsoo ask Hyerin if they can eat outside because Myungsoo start to feels uncomfortable. Hyerin just "okay" with what Myungsoo said cause she feels uncomfortable too. After their arrived at the field which is have a small park, they sit there. They start to chit-chatting. Myungsoo ask her about this school. And Hyerin just answer everything that she knows abut this school. The bells ringing. That means recess are over. When they walk together to their class, Myungsoo said "I like spending my time with you. I want to go recess with you everyday. Fullstop" He smile cutely then walk to their class left Hyerin behind with clueless face. "Yaa whats wrong with him? First he acting cute, then he being kind to me, and now, he want to go recess with me everyday ?! Aish !" She talk to herself and she ruffled her hair. 

Fast Foward

When she packing her bag, Myungsoo ask if they can go home together. And Hyerin refuse it cause she dont want to stick with Myungsoo too long. Too bad, Myungsoo is type of person who will fight for something until he get what he want. He starts to take out Hyerin's school things. "Yaaa stop it" Hyerin said and start to pack her bag again. "No until you agree to go home together with me everyday" Myungsoo smirk and start to take out Hyerin's school things again. "Aish ! Okay. stop it. How i want to go home with you if you still do this ?" She start to pack her bag again. This time, Myungsoo didn't take out Hyerin things, but he help Hyerin to pack her back. Done with packing Hyerin's bag, Myungsoo starts to smilling like an idiot. And Hyerin smiles too.Thanks to Myungsoo stupidness face.

When Hyerin arrived at her house, she bid Myungsoo and go inside. In her room, she lay on her bad and sighing "I guess he's not really bad right Soohyun ?" She then falls asleep with a small smile.


Chapter 2 updated ! :D Sorry for the late update >< I was to buzy with exams in school. Well not really xD Hahaha btw, sorry again for grammar mistake >< I hope you enjoyed this chapter