Taehyung

Dream Shop❤️(Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung

Group : BTS

Partner : Gracie

For : Ncttaetenten

Listen To : BTS - Not Today

_____________________________________

Taehyung is a secret agent for a living.He does secret missions that involves killing people and getting killed by people.And along with his partners,BTS;they are basically impossible to beat.But that doesn't mean that they are bulletproof.Everybody has a weakness.

And that weakness for Taehyung is a very special girl named Gracie.

A girl who pushes him to his limit and makes him go crazy,yet keeps him grounded.She was a dreamer and he was a realist.She pushes him up to his dreams and he keeps her from flying too high or she will burn.They are quite the opposites and are always on completely different terms.But one thing for sure,is that Taehyung would do anything for her.

Currently,Taehyung is on a mission to find a missing cube that unlocks all the power and secrets the government held.And if it falls into the wrong hands;well,the whole world is in danger then.And in just one week,he had found the cube from all the tracking and secret under covers all he had to go through.Just when he thought he could rest and chill for a bit,something has to go wrong.

“TAEHYUNG!THEY GOT HER!”Jungkook yelled into the microphone which spreads to a bunch multiple devices all around the arena they owned.

Not even five seconds later when a certain brown haired guys comes running in with frantic eyes along with a group of guys behind him.

He grabbed onto Jungkook’s jacket and bunched it up in his fists as he sonically sent those words,”W-What do you mean?”

Jungkook looked wide at his elder before a voice cut them off.They all turned to the monitor where a woman is strapped to a chair in a of a room.Just at that picture,Taehyung felt angry rush up his spine while his hand gripped on the gun strapped to his side.It was no doubt Gracie.

“Come to xxxx at 10 o'clock with the cube or she will suffer.”Jin read the words on the bottom of the picture.They all glanced down at their watches.Two hours time.

“What do we do?”Jimin asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter