Life's Simple Charms

Life's Simple Charms

Yunho grins the moment he feels the additional weight on his lap, knowing that it's his boyfriend who has finally decided to join him on the couch. But he refuses to open his eyes and waits for Jaejoong to pout and whine at him like the cute puppy he is sometimes.

His boyfriend doesn't like being ignored, but Yunho loves to pretend doing it sometimes just to get a reaction out of Jaejoong.

Teasing Jaejoong is always fun.

The music drumming from his earphones is soon being cut off and Yunho suspects Jaejoong to have turned his iPod off.

"Yunho-yah~"

There it is. The cute whine.

"Yunho-yah~ I'm bored." Fingertips are being used to draw a line from Yunho's stomach to his chest, the blonde's head moving on the taller male's lap."If you keep ignoring me, I'll pinch your s!"

Yunho can't hold it in anymore, a rich laughter escaping from in between his lips as he opens his eyes and looks down at his pouting lover before he gets a hold of Jaejoong and lifts the other's upper body a bit so he can press small butterfly kisses all over his boyfriend's face.

"Aren't you being a little too naughty?"

"You started it!" Jaejoong protests, letting out a squeak when Yunho decides to switch their positions and presses him down onto the couch while Yunho's taller form is hovering over him.

Yunho smirks before leaning down once more, rubbing his unshaven chin against Jaejoong's smooth cheek and causes the other to try wiggling his way out of Yunho's hold while Jaejoong's unique laughter fills the room and makes Yunho's heart swell with love.

Life is wonderful like this. Simple but happy.