Angels and Demons

Heaven Sent

The law says Angels cannot interact with humans nor can we fall in love with one, it's dangerous or so I've been told. I don't see the harm in loving someone Human or even Devil if that is how your heart feels.

For years I have looked down at a human named Bang Yongguk. Out of the millions of people on earth I've always asked myself 'Why him?' but now I find myself saying 'only him'.

My heart sped with anticipation just thinking about meeting him, to hear his voice next to me, and I can only hope he likes me in turn.

'Everything is ready for you my dear, and remember, only a day.' I smiled brightly at the reflection of myself in the mirror wearing makeup I've seen other humans woman wear and sparkly earrings. My eyes changed from gold to dark brown and waist length hair shortened to my shoulders. “Thank you sir, I won't let you down.”

'You aren't letting me down nor could you ever but I noticed your enthusiam to enter the living world is rather...over exuberant.' The voice held a certain thickness as if it knew of an ulternative motive. 

There really wasn't none. I simply wish to see someone come to heaven is all, granted this is the first time an Angel has done something to this extreme. 
breathing deeply calmed my nerves so I was able to speak again.

“Of course I'm excited. I've never been there before remember.”

Most Angels were human who died to become Angels but many others like myself were born here. “do you not trust me.” I teased giggling.

He replied 'you know our rules. Don't think I haven't noticed your continual interest in this boy, I don't need to explain the punishment do I?'

I frown and shook my head 'perfect, now go my child and save a demon.”

* * *

Adrenaline pumping and flying through the air on a newly stolen bicycle is most definitely the best way to start a morning. Yongguk smirked to himself remembering the annoyed shouts of the boy futilely chasing after him “The chasers are always my favorites.”

 

Having pulled up to his usual cafe, Yungguk dropped the bike on the sidewalk and swaggered inside. A woman with long brown hair and pouty lips came to the counter and gave him a y smile. “Well, Well look who the cat dragged in.”

 

“Hey Yonna how have you been?” He asked knowing his expression was making her melt. Yongguk was indeed a handsome man and he knew it. “Good as always especially now that your here. When will you take me out again?”

Yoona leaned closer as if for a kiss but Yongguk pulled back, he liked Yonna but she wasn't his type plus he wasn't the only person she tend to flirt with.

“Maybe later, I'll take a Latte to go though.” From the corner of his eyes he noticed another woman, what made him take notice of that one person was beyond him but he craned his neck to see her walk past anyways. “So cute...”

“Who?” Yoona asked sliding over Yongguk's drink.

“Nothing, don't mind me.

* * *

Red stained Sun-Hi's cheeks from just passing Yongguk causing her inner girl to spasm in happiness but she needed to compose herself, In the human world she was a college professor and she'll make sure to conduct herself like one.

Yongguk left the bike  and ran around the corner to find the woman only to bump into a man wearing large circle rimmed glasses and a blue sweater. “Watch where you're going!”

The other snapped back “Hey you bumped into me!”

Yongguk scoffed and moved around him shoving his shoulder as he left.

 

So far Yongguk hasn't done much today to prove his worth and Sun-hi knew then she'd have to create every opportunity she could, She would help Bang Yungguk and she'd live forever with him in Heaven.