Baby Love (WonKyu)

★★Super Junior Drabbles ★★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby Kyuhyun was playing alone with his toy car in the nursery. Kyuhyun doesn't like playing with others because he doesn't want his toy car to be played with besides him. 

Suddenly a Baby crawled to Kyuhyun and sat infront of him.

"Ello !! My name is Siwon !!" Baby Siwon said while handing his small hand to Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun sat still and didn't do anything but looked at Siwon's hand. 

"You need to shake Siwon hand !!" Siwon said and took Kyuhyun's hand and shake it.

Kyuhyun eyes got teary cause he was scared and started to cry.

"UWAAAAAAAHHHHHH UMMMMAAAAHHH !!!!" Kyuhyun cried while hugging his toy car.

"Why you cry ?? Don't cry, Siwon is here to hug you" Siwon hugged Kyuhyun and kept saying don't cry.

Kyuhyun cries got lower, amd turns into a sob. He look at Siwon with big cute teary eyes.

"You are meanie" Kyu sobs. 

"Why Siwon meanie ??" Siwon said pouting

"You took Kyu's hand" Kyuhyun said still sobbing. 

"Siwon just want to play with you" Siwon said.

"Kyu don't want to play with meanie like you" Kyuhyun pointed to Siwon. 

"Okay, Siwon is sorry" Siwon looks down.

"Go away" Kyuhyun said and he crawled away to the corner of the room.

Siwon pouted sadly as he watch baby Kyuhyun crawled away.

He saw baby Kyuhyun kept pushing and pulling his toy car. Then Siwon took his brand new toy car (well rich baby) and crawled and sat a meter away Baby Kyuhyun.

Siwon pushed his toy car. The toy car hitted Kyuhyun's leg gently. 

Kyuhyun looked the person who pushed it and saw Siwon smiling at him. 

Suddenly their caretaker saw them.

"Baby Siwon what are you doing here ... why are you not playing with baby Kyuhyun over there " she said motherly

"Baby Kyuhyun dont want play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter