Movie Love (EunHae)

★★Super Junior Drabbles ★★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah !! Lee DongHae why are you late ??" Kyuhyun scolded little poor DongHae. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't found a cab so I used the bus" says Donghae while panting cause of running from the bus stop yo the cinema.

"I told you to ride with HyukJae, why didn't you ride his car with him ??" Siwon said while putting his hand on HyukJae's shoulder.

" erm I didn't want to burden me picking me up from my house and all besides the bus is okay " Dongjae said in a slow voice while looking at his feet

"You won't be a burden to me Donghae-ah we are friends right" HyukJae said to Donghae while touching Donghae's chin and brought Donghae's face facing HyukJae's. 

"Alright you two love birds stop messing around and let's go and buy tickets" Siwon teased his two friends. 

"Yah !! Siwon " Donghae hitted Siwon.

"Stop hitting me !!" Siwon said while blocking Donghae hits

"Yah !! Lee Donghae stop hitting my boyfriend !! Go hit your own boyfriend !!" Kyuhyun said and pulled Donghae. 

"I dont have one to hit !!" Donghae said and pouted.

"Then hit HyukJae !! He can be your boyfriend !!" Kyuhyun said almost yelling.

"Yah !! Cho Kyuhyun !!" Donghae blushed. 

"Aish stop blushing and let's go buy the damn tickets" Kyuhyun said clinging on Siwon's hand and head to the counter.

Donghae waited for the WonKyu couple as they were buying tickets. Suddenly a voice startled him.

"You look cute when you pout" HyukJae said as he stood beside DongHae. 

"Ahh !! Yah you scared me !!" Donghae pouted again and hitted HyukJae. 

"Hey ouch stop !!" HyukJae took both of Donghae's hand. DongHae's face was so close with HyukJae's that HyukJae can feel Donghae breath. DongHae's face was bright red.

HyukJae whispered " You look cute when you blush too".

Donghae blushed more and escaped HyukJae's hand trap.

"You guys .. we bought the tickets, but there's a bit misunderstanding with the cashier" Siwon said.

"What misunderstanding ??" Donghae got curious. 

"Well we asked for 4 seats, but she suddenly gave us 2 couple seats " Siwon showed the tickets. 

"Why didn't you change it !?!?" Donghae almost shouted.

"We tried but when we wante dto change she said all the single seats was taken" Kyuhyun said trying to calm Donghae. 

"Arghh !! Fine, that's mean im gonna sit with you Kyuhyun" Donghae clinged on Kyuhyun's arm.

"Hell no, I'm sitting with my Wonnie" Kyuhyun hugged his Boyfriend. 

"Then I'm gonna sit wiyh who" Donghae stomp his feet like a kid.

"HyukJae obviously" Kyu said.

"But .. but "Donghae stuttered. 

"No buts" Siwon said.

Suddenly HyukJae interrupted "if you don't want me to sit with you,  it's okay I can just go home" HyukJae said sadly.

"Aish you can seat with me" Donghae said and stood beside HyukJae.

"Alright then you guys gonna buy your own popcorn okay." Siwon said.

"Okay" HyukJae said.

HyukJae and Donghae walked together and went to the counter.

"Hi may I take your order ??" The cashier girl said.

"Hi may we take set 2 " HyukJae said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter