Prince Charming/Servant

Prince Charming/Servant

Today is a very special day that you have been waiting for—your wedding day. I still remember everything you told me when we both were young; you told me how you wanted to be married to a prince charming. We even played marriage-of-princess-and-prince game (A/N: I don’t know what to call that game).

 

 

Flashback 15 years ago

 

In a playground, there were a lot of children playing various games like chasing, jumping-rhymes, hiding and seeking, swinging, etcetera. Among them, there were two certain kids, a pretty little one was sitting on the swing while a handsome (?) one moved the swing backwards and forwards for her.

 

“Can’t you swing it higher than this, Stoopid?”, said the pretty little one.

“I can, but I won’t coz I’m afraid you’ll fall”, replied the Stoopid.

“Don’t worry, Amber. I won’t”,

“Aish! This little brat. Okay. Hold the rope tighter”

 

As Amber aka Stoopid was about to move the swing higher, a charming boy came out of nowhere calling them.

 

“Hey! Klystal! Ambie!”,

 

Hearing her name the pretty little one now was known as Krystal looked at the boy who just called her. “Hi. Minho Oppa. Why do you come here?”. Meanwhile, the Stoopid glanced at the charming (frog-face) Minho (A/N: That’s what Amber always calls him :D) and did not even bother to say hello to him.

 

The so excited Minho answered, “I come here to play with you two! Remember the game we played last week? I want to play it again!”

Putting her hand under her chin like a thinking pose, Krystal guessed, “Marriage game of Prince and Princess?”

“Correct! Do you wanna play?”

“Okay…”

‘Oh no! Not again’ , thought Amber

“…Well let’s see. I’ll be the Princess as always. And Minho Oppa will be the Prince….and Amber will be the…”

“The Prince, too?”, asked Amber hopefully after being quiet for a while.

“No. You’ll be my servant”

The now whined Amber complained, “Why? Why am I always being a servant and the frog-fa- I mean Minho gets to be a prince?!?”

“No reasons. Do you wanna join or not?”

“No”

“Fine! I’m mad at you now!”

“What!?”

“I said I’m mad at you Stoopid! You should have felt honored since I entitled you to be my servant not anyone else’s. Hmmp!”

“*Sigh* Okay, I accept it. Don’t be angry anymore. Thank you for giving me such a great honor, Princess Jung”

“Great! Now let’s play!”

 

End of flashback

 

The music starts playing and you walk down the aisle to where I and a charming guy stand. You look so beautiful in your white wedding dress. You never stop smiling; are you really that excited to get married?

 

“How are you feeling now, Amber?” The charming guy taps me on the shoulder to wake me up from my thought.

“Err…Happy?”

“What’s with the question mark at the end? Only happy?”

“What do you want me to feel, Minho?” Seriously this guy. If only he is not—

“Hey. The bride is already here.”

 

Hearing that, I suddenly feel nervous. Sweats begin to form on my forehead. Your father holds your hand and guides it to Minho to take it. My heart falls to the point I don’t know where it is. Minho accepts your hand with wide smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

……………………………

 

In an elegant hotel room, a newlywed couple is lying on bed in a cuddling form.

 

“I’m glad that I marry you”

“Me too”

“I love you, Servant”

“I love you more, Princess”

“By the way, do you know when Minho Oppa will arrive in Paris?”

“Why do you like to ruin the romantic mood?”

“I’m just curious, Stoopid, because he told us he’s going to meet his girlfriend here”

“You know I haven’t talked to him since…”

 

 

Flashback at the wedding church

 

Minho took Krystal’s hand, and then gave it to Amber to hold. “I wish you both happiness”

“Thanks Minho Oppa”

“Please take care of her, Amber”

“Don’t worry, dude, with all my best I will”

“Em...emm! Can we start now?”, coughed the priest to get the couple and Minho’s attention.

“Wait, Father. Can we use our own vow?”

“As you wish, child”

“*cough to clear the not so itchy throat* Krystal Jung Soojung. I love you. I am in love with you since I was young. I will NOT promise you anything but I am going to give you my word that for rest my life I love you, protect you, take care of you, and stay by your side in both ups and downs”

“Stoopid Amber Josephine Liu. I love you, too. I like calling you ‘Stoopid’ and naming you my ‘Servant’ all the time. Well, for today I would love to hereby pronounce you my ‘Prince Charming’ since Prince matches better with Princess for the marriage. But! After today you will be my Stoopid Servant again. I am going to give my word that I do the same thing as you do to you”

“I pronounce lawful wedded couple. You may kiss the bride”

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

“As this is our honeymoon, can we make some sweet love now?”

“Nooooooooo Stoopid! We haven’t showered yet”

“Well. We can make love while showering, my Princess *wink*”

“Aishhh!!! Put me down right about now Stoopid Servant!!!”

 

 

 

End

 

A/N: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing. It means a lot to me :)