Mr. Teddy Bear

Mr. Teddy Bear

They've been together for four years and Minseok wants to get married immediately. 

"Lulu! I want a ring!" Minseok protested. Luhan smiled. "Okay, baozi. I'll give you one someday!" he said proudly. "Really? You're the best!" the older gave Luhan the brightest smile then hugged him tightly.

 

🚹💍💍🐻💍💍🚹

 

 

The next day, Luhan wakes up early. He cooks every food that his baozi likes. He arranges the flowers on the vase then grabbed a teddy bear from a shelf. He smiled at the sight of his work. 

"Wow. What's the occasion?" Minseok appeared from the stairs, yawning and scratching his . Luhan immediately hid the teddy bear on his back. He let out a small laugh. "Nothing special" 

Minseok sat down at the mahogany chair. His mouth is watering from all of the food infront of him. "What are you doing there? Come one, Lulu" Minseok pat the opposite chair then grinned. "I- I'm... Let's eat"

They began eating. Laughs emitted from them echoed throughout the spacious house. Luhan loves this moments, the two of them laughing their hearts out. Then he remembered something. 

"Baozi. Yesterday you said you want a ring, right?" 

Yeah. Why?" he answered while munching on the bacon. 

"Well, I got something for you" he grabbed the teddy bear from his lap.

"Mr. Teddy Bear" he held the bear at Minseok's face. Minseok slapped away the teddy bear. 

"Luhan, are you kidding me?" he watched Luhan pick up the teddy bear. The younger brushed away the dust off the bear then offered it to Minseok again. "N-no, Minseok. If you could just---" 

"NO LUHAN! I WAITED FOR FOUR EFFIN' YEARS FOR A RING! AND YOU JUST GIVE ME A BEAR? A STUPID BEAR?" he sobbed. "M-minseok--" 

The shorter of the two grabbed the teddy bear then threw it outside. "NO!  I DON'T WANT A BEAR! I WANT A RING!" 

Luhan ran for the bear.It landed on the middle of the road. He immediately ran to it. Unfortunately, he didn't saw a van running at a high speed  

CRASH! 

 

🚹💍💍🐻💍💍🚹

 

Minseok is sitting at the waiting room, tears rolling unstopably at his cheek. His white pajama and t-shirt now red from all the blood that came from his one and only love. Not long enough, his best friend, Yixing, came. Minseok called him after the accident. 

"Minseok! How is he? Is he alright now?" Yixing asked, worry obvious in his voice. "I-I don't know," his voice cracked, "it's all my fault, Xing! If- if I hadn't threw that bear, he wouldn't be there right now!" he said while sobbing uncontrollably. Yixing hugged him tightly. "Shh. Don't blame yourself" 

Finally, the doctor came out. They seperated then ran to him. "H-how is h-he, doc? Is he alright? Please, please tell me he's fine" Minseok pleaded. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kim, we did our best. He lost too much blood and his body is too weak. We found this at his right hand before the operation," he handed the blood-covered teddy bear to Minseok, "We're really sorry. Excuse me" 

He collapsed at the ground, letting go of the stuffed bear. He clenched his fist then started punching his own head. "DIE! DIE! DIE ALREADY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE ANYMORE! STUPID!" Yixing stopped him then hugged him again. He reached for the bear and handed it to Minseok

"You know, that bear is Luhan's favorite toy. He loves it. It was a gift from his dad, who died when he was only two, " Minseok bit his lip. "He swore that he would only give this to the only one he loves. Then he met you. He was planning to propose to you three years ago but he didn't have money to buy a ring so he worked extra hard. He called me yesterday, telling me about his plan. I didn't know this is his plan, surprising me at a hospital"

Minseok hugged the teddy bear tightly, suddenly, the bear talked in Luhan's voice

"Will you marry me?"

Guess what he found inside. A ring

 

💍💍💍💍💍