Prologue

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ne, which flavor?”

“Blueberry please.”

I waited for my bubbletea to be ready and when the girl gave it to me, I quickly paid then went out after thanking her.

I just started sipping my drink while walking when my phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Kyori?” I heard from the other line. “Where are you?”

“Already near your company, why?”

“Nothing, just wanted to be sure you are really coming.”

I assured him that in within ten minutes I would be there and then ended the call.

And like I told him, I was indeed there in less than ten minutes.

I walked in and went to the information box. The employee, who already knows me very well, acknowledged me right away with a bow followed by a greeting.

“Miss Kyori.” Mrs. Goo said, smiling at me.

I returned the smile. “Good evening. Is he still up?”

“Ye. However I’m sure he will be down in any minute. Would you like me to call him down for you?”

I shook my head, “No, it’s okay. I will be waiting in the lobby then.”

After thanking her, I sat in one of the sofa in the lobby area and quickly finished my bubbletea.

A sudden memory rushed in my mind while staring at my now finished drink in my lap in between my hands. But it was only for a moment.

I stood up and looked for a plastic trash bin. I didn’t even have the time to return back to the sofa when the door of the elevator open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter